You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "KingBast" started this thread

Monday, June 4th 2018, 6:03pm

Ban or Nerf Guild Showdown or give us an event so that everyone can have a free weekly horse

It's usually the same teams/guilds that win every week, using the dirty 11th combo's they hate, so I think the rewards should be lowered or the whole thing should be cancelled and replaced with a jigsaw/eyebreaker puzzle on the forum that everyone can get rewards from.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jun 4th 2018, 10:23pm) with the following reason: Changed the title to increase the level of satire in this otherwise serious thread.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 13th 2016

Monday, June 4th 2018, 7:15pm

Next post will be ban that ban this that in a few days everything will be asked to be banned or nerfed -.- just please be quiet

• Activate Facebook

Monday, June 4th 2018, 7:29pm

91% of players I've spoken to agree with me, so you please be quiet.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:16pm

he's off again...

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:18pm

ha ha ha ha

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, June 4th 2018, 9:54pm

i agree with this post

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, June 4th 2018, 10:15pm

Sounds like an 11th problem

• Activate Facebook

Monday, June 4th 2018, 10:19pm

Nothing to do with 11th (I only included to reference to highlight the hypocrisy). Basically, I want a free horse every week but I shouldn't have to join guilds full of whale accounts and alts to get one. I think after all that the other guilds and mine are getting screwed the most by the current GS and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 7:08am

You still misunderstand the whole towahli situation,I don't see, where I am hypocritical. Did I insult people for playing her? Did I tell people to not use her? no? I just stated that she is to strong and that gamigo should ban hammer her. it would be beneficial for everyone (not only for me), or do you enjoy the meta? The point of playing her, is to show how stupid she is and to get her removed. I just don't understand why you try so hard to fight for her? Do you really enjoy the card so much or is it just because you hate me? You should realize that you do not "harm" me with it, if towahli stays or gets removed doesn't affect me as much as others, I won before her, I win with her and I would win after her, but it just keeps the arena dead, since a lot of players are bored by it.

• Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ID. (05.06.2018), Tripp1000_ (05.06.2018)

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:08pm

Have to agree with Kaynie.

11th meta was fun for awhile but is now very boring. same old same old.Just like qilins and faeries :thumbdown:
Whats the point of investing in new cards if they never see the arena because of 1 lock down card and the infinite loops you can create with her. :thumbdown:
rather ban 11th and revive the arena :thumbsup:

[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
[System] [Tripp1000_] is Unstoppable, Winning Streak of 18!
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 2:21pm

I like the card, I don't mind dying to it and I rarely see these dirty combo's. It's fine to say it would benefit everyone if everyone agrees with you. According to that poll they do not. Of course, you will likely get your way as per usual which is to be expected. I don't hate you, I am indifferent to your suffering at the hands of a small recharge card that even I can deal with sometimes. This thread is about banning or nerfing GS, there is already a thread about 11th.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:37pm

why you want to Ban/nerf GS? well i belive thats not possible because will be a very intricate and difficult decoding/flash to remove that from the game, maybe they can block gs like happens sometimes when time changes, but whats the point? maybe if they release an entire new version/revision of this game, and change rewards in game and some in game rules.

BTW I read that adobe will end flash support in 2020, so or they change the game entirely for another plattaform or this game its is death sentence already dated.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:54pm

Because I never win it and never get a free horse. Similar reasoning to why you wanted 11th banning, because you didn't have it and it made you sad :(

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:25pm

Well i have 11th. actually i have 2... lmao. Just hate that anti game card.

But you are right, i think should be some kind of shop with horses, a shop in stable related to horses and horse stuff, when you can use other resources, like silver or crystal, or even rubies, to buy some common saddles, some common horses, fodder by cristal and rubies not only gold, i think at this point, everyone should have access to horses and saddles, and not only by gold, a horse its actually a must have acessory like an armor or a weapon. and waiting to win gsd or be on top 8 to win horses its very outdated. But what one can do... nothing. Only Devs have the last word.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:39pm

personally GSD rewards need to be increased hugely, not nerfed, and get rid of that crystal, 500k silver for winners and 500g for winners, winners guild get 250k and 250g etc!!!!

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 4:48pm

If that's how you feel start your own thread. This thread is for those who agree with me (which is 91% as already stated).

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 5th 2016

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 8:00pm

why get rid of GS ? .....if you want an horse, go to tower shop or stage it like we have to do, KaL give more than enough gold at the season end to be able to aquire and stable an horse for a month.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 8:13pm

Why not get rid of GS if it gets me an horse? It's the least they could do.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook