You are not logged in.

• "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" started this thread

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:06pm

Still seeing Pan in AH

Well well well. it seems a few have been missed huh?

dema! Your extraction team sucks >:(

301 Moved Permanently

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:16pm

if mine was missed in extraction i would be using it lol

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:16pm

It was most likely in the mail when the auction ended during the removal process

• Activate Facebook

• "(∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★" started this thread

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 5:19pm

what?

He hid it in the mail until the extraction was over and then decided to sell it for 200? ?(?(

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "whiteghost" is male

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:58pm

PAN

Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:46pm

Its been 25 days since the removal of pan I removed mine on the 23rd 1 day prior to the dead line. I still have not received my compensation for it on server 13 and on server 14. So I just wanted to say Thank You Gamingo (KL) for screwing me a second time their won't be a 3rd time. Oh don't worry about it now, I will be quitting this game do to lack of integrity, honesty. I will also post this in FB to give as much negative feed back for you just to return the favor.
MY comp was messed up too. I mailed Dema and the magic happened. Maybe try to solve the problem...
  • Activate Facebook