You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] Ban Rebounding Saddles

• "KingBast" started this thread

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 7:13am

Ban Rebounding Saddles

Ban rebounding saddles. Give anyone who had a saddle a choice of Mount to replace the saddle they lost. Then ban all Mounts or anything that gives other players an advantage. Make all decks and HP's exactly the same for all players, but still allow the freedom of choice of being a boy or a girl, selecting a class and picking a name. Then ban all genders and make all characters into androgenous robots with usernames they cannot control (ie, GenericRobot237828182). Make lots of money by Introducing laser beams and other cool robot stuff (robot arm that crushes anyone foolish enough to get too close to the robot player) so that certain pay-to-win robotic players can have an advantage again. Call these players Cyborgs and pretend they have humanity. Do this for a few years, then ban all robots and cyborgs before they take over the world in 2030. Ban all saddles to save the world! Also because I really hate it when my 11th Hour Towalhi hits a rebounding saddle and gives that player a chance to retaliate with 11th Hour Towalhi or other filthy whale cards. For many players, 11th is a chance to win, not a way to win. Ban rebounding saddles and make 11th a surefire way to win.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 9:38am

Wow, you're really worried about losing 11th huh?

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 10:18am

What makes you think that? I'm just posting the next 'ridiculous' ban something thread to gain comments and contreversy over something that will probably never happen. Of course robots aren't going to become our overlords. Don't worry ID.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:56pm

I think you should be banned from being banned by the banhammer weilder..... i mean, lets get rid of ranger class all together , or account stealing/sharing..... or just let everyone be and lets just enjoy playing our flawed game and be done with it ! Mone the quirks and Mone the multis!

• Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, April 27th 2018, 3:11am

IMO just give everyone a rebound saddle then tell everyone to WTH up about the who 11th hour thing.

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 4:31pm

while we are at it ban pvp i hear there is a weirdo using goblins and ogres in it

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:15pm

while we are at it ban pvp i hear there is a weirdo using goblins and ogres in it

Freak :love:
http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

icedemon

Common

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:21pm

Ether they ban saddle or 11th tower

prefer to ban tower :)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:38pm

Any news on this? Everyone I've spoken to about this agrees that Rebounding Saddles should be banned. Just the other day I was on the phone to the lady at my bank and after I explained the scenario she totally thinks that Rebounding Saddles should be banned. Today I got an email from her informing me that everyone in the staffroom agrees that Rebounding Saddles should be banned. Ban Rebounding Saddles!!!

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:44pm

You always kept replying like crits on hero will stay and no blocks added, because it would change too much game mechanics. Same time you kept adding weird broken content to game like synthets (most weird there female faeries and qilins with direct damage hero) and saddles for example which on godlike can have 100% for example rebound which gives total advantage to players who have it above others. Some players can feel like gods now, they say to let creatures on boss hit their line etc, because super saddle will kill everything yay you...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 1:57am

The premise of this funny and ironic comment seems to be: What is the most crazy thing they could do with this game? That would of course be to ban rebounding saddles :)

Shows just how important rebounding saddles are for this game. They must be, since everybody have them, maybe except for a few 0 vip non-paying players ( who can't even afford a horse :( )

Just to think about banning reboundning saddles is outrageous, shocking, disturbing and nightmarish.

But that is what makes it such a good joke.

It is really dark humor though.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:05am

In all seriousness I would just like to say: Thank God for rebounding saddles. If I didn't have my rebounding saddle, I would have to work out a strategy to counter 11th, I would have to make some changes to my deck. God forbid. I pay good money, so I don't have to worry about strategy. That is the whole premise of this game. Don't ever change that.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 2:27am

You raise an excellent point Mr Dude. I am glad my thread has attracted the more cerebral members of the community, Just like the other ban thread I wish to change my wishes slightly.

DO NOT BAN REBOUNDING SADDLES, NERF THEM SO THEY ONLY REBOUND ON WEDNESDAYS, THEN GIVE EVERYONE ELSE A FREE STAGE 3 ASCENSION TOWER HORSE AND A USELESS NERFED REBOUNDING SADDLE, OH AND A RAINBOW BACKGROUND THAT IS MISSING THE COLOUR RED WHICH USED TO SIGNIFY DANGER TO WHALES AND THEIR WINSTREAKS (MAYBE IN AN EVENT).

Also, can we have a poll about this? I am pretty sure that just about everyone would agree that we deserve this. Maybe throw in a free 11th so we can all pick an extra card of our choice when the Save KAL Foundation get it banned because it makes all their other cards useless (like them).

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook