You are not logged in.

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:33am

Pointing out that you make bad decks wasn't why I used that one as the example (it was just the finals one, even though you only played 2, maybe 3 people?)

You use what, (the same) 20 staple cards in every deck? (counting whichever class skills as 6 or 7)
Throwing 11th on the end doesn't make it an 11th deck, nor is the card itself the reason you win/won

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:48am

My 11th is Legendary and my deck does not rely upon this card but it can be a game changer sometimes. Not everyone is rocking a Godlike 11th or using the extra dirty combo's. Some are, just like some are using other no strategy cards to increase their chances of getting a win against the extra camping whales this wonderful whale prompted merge brought us all. From the same enlightened minds that pushed for the merge then propelled the "What rhymes with Pan? Ban!" game improvement comes the ban 11th movement along with the next ridiculous cover story about saving the game when it's basically a way to strengthen whale positions and improve the game for the top tier who apparently deserve strong counters to everything the plebs get hold of even though they have the same card (probably more than 1 in deck) else it just isn't fair and wah wah wah. Pathetic.

If anyone should be complaining strongly about 11th it's the minority of free players who are facing this card, pethaps even low VIP's, but not veteran season winning rainbow sparkling awesome sauce and a side order of cool beans top ranking donkey straddling big mack daddy players with regular daily win streaks for all to see. Follow the leaders, certainly an interesting timeline if you've been paying attention to the direction the game is being swayed into by mainly the same old activists for sellf improvement. It's great that so many whales want to give up their 11th for a card of their choice, and it's even better that they'd strip everyone else of one card that frustrates them (despite all the buffage, high level equip).

I have no plans to enhance 11th anytime soon because it's not a card I value but it is a card I own and use (if and when I can and on the basis it doesn't get banned by the Save KAL Foundation). Next Godlike will be The Queen for me, in about 8 months when I have the silver. Hopefully 11th is a Booster Bonanza soon and some whales die of being continually 11th bombed or boredom. I demand freedom for the plebs to lob bricks at your ivory towers and smash your triple glazed bomb proof windows if the apocalypse proof shutters are ever open, you rotten yellow bellied sourfaced saddle ponces with your wonky wheels and dosey skillbased squirrel helpers!! Shame on you and all your useless fortifications as we all know 1 point of damage makes you feel like you've failed at your primary reason for getting out of bed each day, to prove to the world that you're the best at an average game which doesn't require intelligence or anything particularlly useful. For this reason alone 11th is coming to get you!!

If they do they ban this card then the dummies who run this game deserve the dummies that stick around to watch the whales extend the gap even more from the general pack who actually enjoy this game regardless of the mongs who play broken record decks and think they're mastering the turntables. Eagerly awaiting 11th EX, hopefully with Shield Ward and Bad Penny abilities.

Interesting post (#10) with regards to who would benefit the most from 11th removal @ Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject... - Players helps players - Kings and Legends Forum

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (May 17th 2018, 9:02am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 9:34am

My 11th is Legendary and my deck does not rely upon this card but it can be a game changer sometimes. Not everyone is rocking a Godlike 11th or using the extra dirty combo's. Some are, just like some are using other no strategy cards to increase their chances of getting a win against the extra camping whales this wonderful whale prompted merge brought us all. From the same enlightened minds that pushed for the merge then propelled the "What rhymes with Pan? Ban!" game improvement comes the ban 11th movement along with the next ridiculous cover story about saving the game when it's basically a way to strengthen whale positions and improve the game for the top tier who apparently deserve strong counters to everything the plebs get hold of even though they have the same card (probably more than 1 in deck) else it just isn't fair and wah wah wah. Pathetic.

If anyone should be complaining strongly about 11th it's the minority of free players who are facing this card, pethaps even low VIP's, but not veteran season winning rainbow sparkling awesome sauce and a side order of cool beans top ranking donkey straddling big mack daddy players with regular daily win streaks for all to see. Follow the leaders, certainly an interesting timeline if you've been paying attention to the direction the game is being swayed into by mainly the same old activists for sellf improvement. It's great that so many whales want to give up their 11th for a card of their choice, and it's even better that they'd strip everyone else of one card that frustrates them (despite all the buffage, high level equip).

I have no plans to enhance 11th anytime soon because it's not a card I value but it is a card I own and use (if and when I can and on the basis it doesn't get banned by the Save KAL Foundation). Next Godlike will be The Queen for me, in about 8 months when I have the silver. Hopefully 11th is a Booster Bonanza soon and some whales die of being continually 11th bombed or boredom. I demand freedom for the plebs to lob bricks at your ivory towers and smash your triple glazed bomb proof windows if the apocalypse proof shutters are ever open, you rotten yellow bellied sourfaced saddle ponces with your wonky wheels and dosey skillbased squirrel helpers!! Shame on you and all your useless fortifications as we all know 1 point of damage makes you feel like you've failed at your primary reason for getting out of bed each day, to prove to the world that you're the best at an average game which doesn't require intelligence or anything particularlly useful. For this reason alone 11th is coming to get you!!

If they do they ban this card then the dummies who run this game deserve the dummies that stick around to watch the whales extend the gap even more from the general pack who actually enjoy this game regardless of the mongs who play broken record decks and think they're mastering the turntables. Eagerly awaiting 11th EX, hopefully with Shield Ward and Bad Penny abilities.

Interesting post (#10) with regards to who would benefit the most from 11th removal @ Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject... - Players helps players - Kings and Legends Forum

Well said,11th is possibly last card holding strings for mid to low vips to have any chance of fighting all those super duper i spent 1000000 of dollars to be the best type of people. ''game ruining'' yeah right,u want just to have last chance of retaliation to be shut down for your own cause.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:10pm

I used to be against removing 11'th, but by now I am leaning towards removing it. 11'th give an enormous advantage to players with rebounding saddles over those who hasn't. The rebounding saddle is 100 % pay to win and 0 % strategy. But nobody complains about them. I guess it doesn't make much sense to complain about a pay to win - element in a pay to win game :)

Dont take it personal, but i think you are not fought the real 11th users, if you think that rebound have something to do with 11th, that just casual 11th in some random decks, i was talking about the real use of 11th, the one in decks made around that card with totally broken combos, and basically you cant play after the combos are released... 11th + lifewarder or 11th + judgment or the new Riverseer Hyacinthe "cd2" even worse that liferwarder, theres much more cards that not even need to mention. Btw i have all that cards, i just refuse to play with broken cards and broken combos, in my opinion they just have one solution be fixed, or this game its totally screwed. I will not mention other names of games i played and play, but when theres some broken cards in that games they just ban that card or restrict its use to just 1 in deck. So far by now this its the only game that allow that kind of things to happen, and im not surprise that they lost lots of players everyday... And like Dragon sayd, people that defend this card, its only people that relly on her to win, people that explore all the flaws of this game just to get wins and take out all the strategy and fun of this game...i know some...

have fun and think about that... this card its just here to destroy what rest of this game. :thumbup:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:20pm

If you think you have a change with 11th vs a camping whale, try to fight vs a whale with the same 11th+combos.... then your chance to win its like 0,0001%...
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:22pm

Do you think these top players want the card removing because it's boring for them? or do you think perhaps it's not so boring for bottom players given that it was a small recharge that allows bottom players to have a card that might (but probably will not) win them a match against top players who also use her despite wanting her banned?

Please read what u just wrote. U literally just said a card can a low vip beat a whale. Whats the point of anyone recharging any card if all u need 11th.
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:28pm

Do you think these top players want the card removing because it's boring for them? or do you think perhaps it's not so boring for bottom players given that it was a small recharge that allows bottom players to have a card that might (but probably will not) win them a match against top players who also use her despite wanting her banned?
It's boring for all players, let's be honest.
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:17pm

Its boring for all player, match is over once you're locked. But i guess thats not the case for some players, especially the one who oppose of this :thumbup:

Hey para can you deliver the message to your team. I dont think anyone cares what u think. Is it that hard for you to create a poll or you're just afraid of the outcome. You seem very bias about this topic. Can we hear from zidane or dema.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (May 17th 2018, 2:28pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:42pm

A poll would be the best way to decide the fate of '11th Hour' Towahli, if the majority of players vote for the removal of it, then Dema must consider it, if the majority vote is that the card stays, then we drop the debate all together on this card.

If the card is voted in favour of removal, then compensation should be something similar to Pan compensation plus something else due to it being a recharge, unless Dema comes up with a better solution such as a card of your choice of the same rank as your '11th Hour'.

The poll should be officially posted by someone such as Dema who should not be bias on this topic since I'm guessing he doesn't play the game, and the post should have a link to a page to vote, also, there should be an announcement when you're in game, for you to click it that then redirects you to the poll.

Everyone has their own opinion on '11th Hour', so an official public poll vote is the best way to decide this cards outcome.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 6:54pm

Didnt read any of this nonsense. Keep the card. The addicts will continue to recharge no matter what. If you remove this card then whats stopping one of the usually criers to make a thread about the next card they dont seem pleasing to play against?
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:53pm

your profile picture says all about what kind of player you are... whatever that's not the point...

people that defend that card, and relly on 11th to get wins its exacly like people that love to play qilins. you just get easy wins no matter its fun or not, just wins to get overdated prices. Make decks without broken cards and combos require brains i know... its difficult for some people do that... :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (May 17th 2018, 9:51pm)

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:39pm

Yes I'm for the ban of 11 hour. I sold mine cause I got tire of cheap wins. . :P:thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (May 17th 2018, 10:54pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 10:38pm

Yup. Players that wants to keep 11 rely on it to win

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 11:07pm

yep, dragon all your cards clearly suck but 11th!!! hell kaynie too!

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 28th 2016

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 11:28pm

I vote: Ban or Nerf

It takes away a lot of fun, as soon as i see it my motivation is gone..
I don't like to see it against me nor do i want to use it myself.
Espescially the same combinations over and over again…

The ban of pan wasn't necesary in my opinion, but i am not against it.
I think it would be much better if some cards are nerfed.
Brings more balance in the game and more different possibilities will be viable again.
I guess that will make it much more interesting and fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of the OP cards banned or nerfed. (even if i have or use them myself i wouldn't mind at all)
when the cards are in balance, rebounding sadle could be removed or nerfed aswell.
All the other sadles are more interesting and fun to use, if u dont feel the need to use a rebound sadle.
Balance things a bit, sounds much better to me.
Hey even old skool rush decks could return to the battlefield! :)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 11:53pm

Adapt or quit.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo."
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:10am

Those of you who keep arguing saying to ignore the majority of players who have commented for the removal of '11th Hour', are only doing so because you need it more. It's a ridiculous card that should of never been released. Lock down by '11th Hour' is game over since it prevents you from playing cards, obviously there is exceptions such as Sun and a few '11th Hour' counters, but more often than not, if someone plays a deck build around '11th Hour' you are going to really struggle to beat it.

'11th Hour' + Rhialla/Riverseer/Judgement - This combination is enough to just ruin you instantly, this sucks the fun out of the game, a lot of players are trying to avoid this style of play, but since it's so effective, it's constantly used against you.

Like my previous point and others too, give us a poll for the fate of '11th Hour', this is the fairest way to decide what happens to this card. Saying 'Adapt or Quit' is just ignorant because more people want it gone than those who want it to stay.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:23am

Okay so everyone who has 11th is an abuser that relies on that card to win. Sounds legit. This so called majority who want her gone seem to be whales to me, which speaks volumes. Do what peaslee did and give your own 11th's up so you can go back to your other no tactic battle styles without worrying that some noob might 11th you. Problem solved, peaslee hasn't cried once about 11th since they parted ways </sarcasm>
Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:31am

Why are you so against the poll to remove '11th Hour'? I know a lot of none whale players who want her gone, as well as whales. The main people who want her to stay are those who rely upon her to win or compete.

This card is beyond stupidity with what it does. If it only stopped 1-2 cards or something that'd be fine, but to full distract your hand for 2 (at godlike), then coupled with Rhialla so you cannot kill '11th Hour' and rebound doesn't remove her for a couple of turns, by which the field is full of enemy creatures who took prime advantage of you being unable to play for 1-4+ turns and all your cards being at max CD.

So yeah, your solution to this problem is for everyone who wants her gone to sell her, just for more a higher chance of her being used against you? That seems like a legitimately good idea.

Like I mentioned before, allow the community to vote on the fate of '11th Hour'. You want her to stay, I want her gone. The fairest way to decide this is for a public vote on this. If the votes in favour of removal, Dema considers it/removes her and compensates players who have her, if the vote is in favour of her to stay, then this matter will not be discussed again. I believe this is more than fair.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:47am

I'm not against the poll, I'm against the removal of 11th because the whales (and apparently everyone else) are bored of it. I hope you get your poll that doesn't actually decide anything just because the French are having one. I bought 11th and I intend to keep her in my deck. I don't care about whale on whale 11th issues. If I see dirty whales in the arena I leave (or make an effort to avoid them) like most average day to day players who don't spend 12+ hours in the arena.

I didn't use Pan and l didn't appreciate that card being stolen away from my collection so the whales can have their new skills but I didn't actually recharge for it so meh. I didn't approve of the merge that was going to make the game better according to the same vocal whales who claim speak for everyone in their absense. My solution is for whales to adapt or quit like they advise us small recharge noobs to do whenever they get their big recharge cards out that we can't handle. I have a right to an opinion and my opinion is that whales are pretty stupid (for a mutlitude of reasons including this thread). Good luck though, hope it all works out for the top tier and I hope you love each others company when you become untouchable again. Poor babies.

Neinometer

99.999%

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (May 18th 2018, 2:07am)

• Activate Facebook