You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:54am

I don't have a specific example, I'm not French, I was making the point that FR has its own set of issues and that perhaps 11th is a bigger issue there than here. Do you think more players would vote than comment on a thread about the issue? (given the FR vote is tucked inside a thread). Perhaps Zidane or Demadrend will provide a vote for this issue but I don't think it would be any more useful than this thread is to those who share the concern.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 11:59am

I don't have a specific example, I'm not French, I was making the point that FR has its own set of issues and that perhaps 11th is a bigger issue there than here. Do you think more players would vote than comment on a thread about the issue? (given the FR vote is tucked inside a thread). Perhaps Zidane or Demadrend will provide a vote for this issue but I don't think it would be any more useful than this thread is to those who share the concern.

I am curious about an example of cards that you would consider strong counters to her in the EN Version. Besides Awakened Modesty there is none. Your post reads like you don't consider her a problem in the english version. Just from the numbers in this thread the vote seems to be 18 to 6 in terms of removal if i didnt miscount. If you look into detail you will even see that most yes voters play pvp every other day and most even have and use her themself. For me that implicates that she is a problem in the EN version too.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 12:21pm

I am curious as to where I said there were strong counters in EN, rather than potentially more counters as opposed to FR. Nice to see the results are in after 24 people made their voices heard. How does my post read now? Yours reads like you want 11th banning like all the other people who want her banning and play PvP daily and use her. It doesn't seem that clear cut to me.

Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 17th 2018, 4:03am)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:14pm

All i asked for was if we can get a voting for the EN version, so Demadrend could get an indicator if Towahli is considered as too strong or not. But you said a vote is not needed here since we have a more advanced game version then the french. This clearly implicates that u do not consider her as a problem here and thereby think that we have reliable ways of fighting her. Clearly i just summed the posts in this thread up to make my point clear, the that the majority of people that replied here considers her too strong and unbalanced even tho they play her themself. never stated its the majority of ppl in the game, as the majority of ppl doesnt cares about balance and pvp. But most games balance their gameplay around the more competitive play instead of the majority.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:24pm

just one point, having cards like that make ppl stop playing games like this, that card its the most dumb card so far i ever seen in a strategy game, its basically a card that stops all strategy, and i feel that in the flesh many times, "i have a great hand, to counter everything, the enemy plays one 11th, and BBBBBAAAAANNNNN you lose 2 entire turns, 2 entire turns in a battle its the difference into a win or a lose. And not to talk about combos with lifewarder or judgment, and don't say that we have counters, because if you dont have the lucky to have then in the right turn or in deck you are screwed, and 11th and lifewarder theres no counter for that, since a wheel cost 2 cd to play to nullify the effect of Lifewarder and scorchs and cd 1 skills only cause itches in 11th after that, then problably you lose like 6 turns and 99% problably you lose the battle. So please stop comparing with modesty and doomskars, theres plenty of stuff to remove doomskars and modesty from the game, theres nothing you can do if the cd of all your cards goes up everyturn and you can't play...Specially with that stupid combos... This card its probably the most broken card of all, after rangers, so Rangers decks with 11th its probably the top up broken stuff you can play togheter in this game. But yes, if you want easy wins play ranger with 11th combos and its easy to win....

so yes to remove that card once and for all..... :thumbdown:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:34pm

And all I said that is that just because FR have an actual vote (which doesn't decide anything) in a forum thread doesn't mean that EN will, given this thread is already indicative of the opinions of a small number of players. Then you tallied up the votes just like if we had a vote to tally up the votes. I was just saying I don't see the difference between this thread and this thread with a poll in it and you don't see the difference between versions which maybe led to the GM led vote on FR. I never said 11th wasn't an issue for some on EN, 26 votes/opinions pretty much says that already.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:40pm

Only player that relies on 11th to win is supporting it. Anyone with common sense can easily read that blockade is broken.

Distract all cards in enemy hand by 2...

Surely there are counters to every card in this game but the value of 1 is far more superior than any other card.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dragon" (May 15th 2018, 7:25pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:39am

maybe should nerf it to distract one card to max at random each turn then still (with a lot of luck) locks hand but not nearly as broken as it could hit same card over and over (meaning other cards ready) or even hits multiples in different turns ( 2 or 3 count cards will ready like tempest blow slash etc) that can nuke her just a thought im prepared for the backlash on my OPINION

ps: or hits a card that cant be distracted at all (meaning effect got negated technically)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:09pm

only on a dead game like kal can people cry about one card after another.

hurrr the french holding a poll. herpy derpy. Go outside.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:04pm

11'th and rebounding saddles

I used to be against removing 11'th, but by now I am leaning towards removing it. 11'th give an enormous advantage to players with rebounding saddles over those who hasn't. The rebounding saddle is 100 % pay to win and 0 % strategy. But nobody complains about them. I guess it doesn't make much sense to complain about a pay to win - element in a pay to win game :)

Because I don't have horse and rebounding saddle I have to make strategic choices to defend against 11'th. When I play ranger I have to include True Shot in my deck, a card I wouldn't use if there wasn't 11'th.

I use 11'th myself, but I have sometimes considered replacing them with other cards, because they are useless against reboundng saddles, that most of the top players have. When you play a short deck like I prefer, you have to consider every card very carefully, which means, that I have to leave out some very good cards to make room for 11'th. And I sometimes wonder if 11'th is worth it. When you take the many rebounding saddles into consideration 11'th is simply not a good enough card to include in your deck.

Therefore if they decide to remove 11'th and compensate with a card of free choice, I would gladly make that deal.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ThomasDude" (May 16th 2018, 2:13pm)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:40pm

Simply remove 11th from your deck by extracting it or selling it on AH. Your compensation will be either relief or rubies.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ultimecia16" is male

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 7:17pm

i agree

I'm for the removal +1

• Activate Facebook

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:05pm

The EN version is a long way ahead in terms of content and likely has more counters/skills to deal with 11th and other problem cards. I don't think we need an 'official' vote on EN but players can continue to share their opinions on this thread.
Thanks for sharing your deep thoughts with players, now give that pool and make this official vote started aka stop ruining KaL with cards like '11th Hour' Towahli or remove rebound saddles from game pernamently and we will see how many more players will start to complain about her !
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:33pm

:DD

about the same as removing the modesty. :thumbup::thumbup: the same senseless card.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:38pm

Parabellum your opinion on this is just as equal as everyone else.Just because u feel EN is not ready doesnt mean we arnt. Please create a poll as per the community request. You can put ur vote just like everyone else

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:46am

I don't really have an opinion on this (or a vote which is almost the same thing) and I never said EN wasn't ready to have a GM led vote about something that isn't currently on the table for EN, I said continue to share your opinions in this thread and explained potential reasons for the FR vote which will not be happening here as this thread is sufficient to gather feedback and discuss the issue. The devs have created stronger counters to 11th which will find their way here. If you want a poll, make a poll. Make sure that it's accurate, only counts votes once per IP and isn't open to other forms of abuse (which many are, even the FR one allows players from DE and EN to vote on an FR matter). At least with forum posts you get reasons and discussions tied to accounts, rather than just numbers which can easily be cooked. 1 person so far has requested an actual poll, you will be number 2. Hardly a community request by any stretch of the imagination.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:15am

Surely there are counter to 11th, but u need to understand that you can't play your counter if you get hit by 11th. Also even if your counter is on the field, enemy can just kill it/ mod/ doomskar. u obviously don't know the meta.

When a card distract your entire hand by 2, it's on another tier of broken. Not sure if you can comprehend this, Distract 2 to all cards. If you haven't notice, the top players in this game are requesting to have 11th remove because it makes the game boring. the winning condition is whoever 11th first, it creates a huge gap.

What the distract does is slow your enemy down while you throw more cards on the field.
'
Anyone that can read and comprehend can justify how broken 11th is.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:43am

Do you think these top players want the card removing because it's boring for them? or do you think perhaps it's not so boring for bottom players given that it was a small recharge that allows bottom players to have a card that might (but probably will not) win them a match against top players who also use her despite wanting her banned?

Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (May 17th 2018, 4:09am) with the following reason: Edited to add a note that the recent thread has been merged with the original player petition request for a broader set of opinions on this subject

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:18am

Let's see what actually wins in KAL:

5 Godlike spells (no ranger here) 3 of which 11th can't distract
The mage wall (1st instance of CD-REDUCTION in this deck) Which is also basically Pan... You know, that banned card
Awakened Queen (great card/good 11th counter)
GL Lust (who has draw power + more CD-R)
The Kimono, Gingerbread-Copy lady (-2 CD for your ENTIRE hand/erases 11th's distract) + another draw
Hyacinthe (OP New Moon giver)
Spymaster (our first bit of distraction)
Awakened Hanged Man (another distraction/buffs for all the other strong stuff/debuff)
Modesty ( Amnesia giver #1)
Oriel (meaty / combos with the 5 spells)
2 GL Gingy's (two more chances to draw an extra card/ -2 CD-R/erases 11th's distract)
Lumi (whale's hammer card)
Awakened Wheel (staple card)
Awakened Sun ( This is OP by itself)
Patience (another card for drawing, another bit of distraction)
2 GL Doomskars (Amnesia givers 2/3)
Alexis (whale card that pumps out troops that Lumi/Hanged can make even more deadly)
Prefect (amnesia giver #4, also can do some deck destruction)
Amalea (amnesia giver #5)
Fatale (distraction for skills only)
Awakened Star (Yet another draw/ CD-R card)
Judgement (Staple)
and finally, the 2 11th hours, thrown into the deck LAST, which is his acknowledgement that they are good (not so op though that he made his deck for them)
This deck, that won the tournament, focused on draw/amnesia/CD-R, NOT 11th.

I'll also add that my deck is the premier 11th deck, and gets overwhelmed by all this draw/inspiration bs more often than I've locked this ninny down.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinkGallent" (May 17th 2018, 5:15am)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 7:40am

Let's see what actually wins in KAL:

5 Godlike spells (no ranger here) 3 of which 11th can't distract
The mage wall (1st instance of CD-REDUCTION in this deck) Which is also basically Pan... You know, that banned card
Awakened Queen (great card/good 11th counter)
GL Lust (who has draw power + more CD-R)
The Kimono, Gingerbread-Copy lady (-2 CD for your ENTIRE hand/erases 11th's distract) + another draw
Hyacinthe (OP New Moon giver)
Spymaster (our first bit of distraction)
Awakened Hanged Man (another distraction/buffs for all the other strong stuff/debuff)
Modesty ( Amnesia giver #1)
Oriel (meaty / combos with the 5 spells)
2 GL Gingy's (two more chances to draw an extra card/ -2 CD-R/erases 11th's distract)
Lumi (whale's hammer card)
Awakened Wheel (staple card)
Awakened Sun ( This is OP by itself)
Patience (another card for drawing, another bit of distraction)
2 GL Doomskars (Amnesia givers 2/3)
Alexis (whale card that pumps out troops that Lumi/Hanged can make even more deadly)
Prefect (amnesia giver #4, also can do some deck destruction)
Amalea (amnesia giver #5)
Fatale (distraction for skills only)
Awakened Star (Yet another draw/ CD-R card)
Judgement (Staple)
and finally, the 2 11th hours, thrown into the deck LAST, which is his acknowledgement that they are good (not so op though that he made his deck for them)
This deck, that won the tournament, focused on draw/amnesia/CD-R, NOT 11th.

I'll also add that my deck is the premier 11th deck, and gets overwhelmed by all this draw/inspiration bs more often than I've locked this ninny down.

uhm, the deck is a bad reference because i never played it that way before or after, it was randomly adjusted from my former discard/distract deck that had no towahlis in like 30 seconds. I played no towahli the whole season before and didnt really plan to play it during that post either, but clearly everyone else brought it, so i adjusted the deck, its actually a pretty bad deck tho, but the towahlis carried it afterall.

calling ur deck the premier 11th deck is also quite bold :D
  • Activate Facebook