You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Vampirella" is male
  • "Vampirella" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 22nd 2018

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:53pm

Trying to make game more active

I am not going to share any youtube videos. I did that and it's still a post. I was just wondering your guys opinion on weather I should share my videos to a wider audience. Like my neighborhood or friends and family.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:08pm

whats the channel?

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "Vampirella" is male

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:16pm

Revy Quinn Gaming and Music

whats the channel?
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:33pm

hey guys check out my videos of this very outdated game where you can pay $100s for cards!!! Which if you want to survive any chance arena then ull need to spend a lot.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Vampirella" is male

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 11:31pm

Well so far nothing on weather I should share it with people... Okay.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 12:06am

weath·er
ˈweT͟Hər/
noun
noun: weather

the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.
"if the weather's good, we can go for a walk"

Maybe we don't need the rest of the folks from your trailer park playing.

Asking strangers if you should 'share videos with your family' is beyond idiotic two.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Vampirella" is male

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 2:20am

Maybe I am an idiot. So are you. I was mainly going to ask friends. But since you guys think it's stupid. No problem I wont share my videos.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 7:42am

I am an idiot. I was mainly going to ask friends. But since you guys think it's stupid. No problem I wont share my videos.

I don't want to have to share the oxygen in Earth's air with you.... Sorry your unsolicited, self-serving advertising didn't get you droves of requests. (or advice on if YOU should show people YOU know the game) *Correction* You didn't even say "the game" you wanted to know if you should share YOUR videos.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinkGallent" (Apr 29th 2018, 7:49am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Vampirella" is male

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 5:30am

Share videos with people in real life... To get people to play the game. Possibly to get a better player base. But thanks for the info. I certainly wont do that.

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 12:05am

Share videos with people in real life... To get people to play the game. Possibly to get a better player base. But thanks for the info. I certainly wont do that.

In my opinion it's a nice idea, if you care about the game and feel the game would benefit from you trying then go for it their is nothing to lose mate and if you decide to follow through with this decision, I would like too wish you goodluck! :)
http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
Player blacklight has enhanced Modesty to godlike! hold on what's that epic pan? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
:P
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 1:39am

In my opinion it's a nice idea, if you care about the game and feel the game would benefit from you trying then go for it their is nothing to lose mate and if you decide to follow through with this decision, I would like too wish you goodluck! :)

+1 :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

philius

Common

Date of registration: Mar 14th 2016

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 4:04am

I wish you good luck as well. Ignore link

• Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:39pm

I am an idiot. I was mainly going to ask friends. But since you guys think it's stupid. No problem I wont share my videos.

I don't want to have to share the oxygen in Earth's air with you.... Sorry your unsolicited, self-serving advertising didn't get you droves of requests. (or advice on if YOU should show people YOU know the game) *Correction* You didn't even say "the game" you wanted to know if you should share YOUR videos.

Why on earth would anyone thank your post you're not supporting the game by being rude towards other members of the community he didn't do anything wrong, surely anyone who cares about the game can see that.

Why even comment on the forums if you have nothing constructive too say it benefits nobody here for you to just be rude to others and I'm sure the majority of the remaining player base, who care about the game will agree with me when I say it you're just being a bully towards someone who asked for an opinion that is what the forums can be used for, yet you target him because he asks about sharing his videos with family and friends? that's just pathetic. You owe the guy an apology I mean saying you don't want to share the oxygen in Earth's air is just rude "unsolicited" so you're smart with your wording congratulations here's a shiny :star:
Player blacklight has enhanced Modesty to godlike! hold on what's that epic pan? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Paranoia (02.05.2018), Christofbob (02.05.2018)

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 6:49pm

She's just a horrible, angry woman :thumbsup:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 11:29pm

Why on earth would anyone thank your post you're not supporting the game by being rude towards other members of the community he didn't do anything wrong, surely anyone who cares about the game can see that.

Why even comment on the forums if you have nothing constructive too say it benefits nobody here for you to just be rude to others and I'm sure the majority of the remaining player base, who care about the game will agree with me when I say it you're just being a bully towards someone who asked for an opinion that is what the forums can be used for, yet you target him because he asks about sharing his videos with family and friends? that's just pathetic. You owe the guy an apology I mean saying you don't want to share the oxygen in Earth's air is just rude "unsolicited" so you're smart with your wording congratulations here's a shiny :star:

:star: thank you. :star:

Other than making this thread to arbitrarily advertise the fact that he/she makes videos, what is the exact point of asking us that, literally rhetorical, question?

I will apologize/subscribe if you.... If anyone can rationalize it.
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 12:10am

:star: thank you. :star:

Other than making this thread to arbitrarily advertise the fact that he/she makes videos, what is the exact point of asking us that, literally rhetorical, question?

I will apologize/subscribe if you.... If anyone can rationalize it.

Well if you use your eyes you can clearly see he/she stated they was not going to post any videos on the forums nor by pm or anywhere else for that matter. I mean come on "I am not going to share any videos" yes the person had done it once before and learned people didn't appreciate it so accepted it and said he/she wouldn't.

Now back to the main point. Vampirella was asking for an opinion as I've already stated a billion times yet you seem to miss it, the person had done nothing wrong all he/she did was ask if they should share it with friends and family.

That's no crime nor does it break any forum rules, I'm 100% sure if someone created a thread asking an opinion about selling an awakened lancer you'd be all over it since you love your humans. And you should apologise because it's the decent thing too do. It's not like Vamp spams the forums with 10 million YouTube links for his/her channel.

It's not hard to work out so I don't see why you should be asking anyone to rationalize the situation for you I mean what's hard too understand it's been stated he/she asked for an opinion so why not leave it at that and just man up and apologise. :star:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 12:40am

Why would anyone ask on a forum if he should share videos with his family and friends? That makes no sense. You should be the one that knows your family and friends and if its something that could interest them or not. Its just an indirect way to promote his youtube channel, he wasnt shy of sharring its name aswell..

But back to topic, yes, share them with them, can't be worse then the snickers reviews you posted.

• Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 5:28pm

Am i seeing someone attacking another cos they attacked a third person? This thread is crazy on too many levels..

Why show them videos if you can show them the game itself?

• Activate Facebook

Friday, May 4th 2018, 10:07pm

You make the game more active by being more active on the game. This is achieved by logging in, visiting the arena, staying in the arena until there's nobody else to snipe then logging off for a 15 minute break (you are allowed this by law) before returning to catch the unsuspecting before the arena empties again. Of course, if you've not invested at least $500,000 deutschemarks in being 'the best' you might as well just make some stupid videos and show them to your friends and family because nobody else wants to watch them. Forget all these haters (whales) who clearly don't want any new players (specifically from your circle of people/gene pool) to increase the numbers of those who probably want all whales to be moved onto a server called 'Elton John'. Plus, what if one of your friends wants to wear a sandwich board to advertise the game to whoever learnt to read in your town.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 4:41pm

You make the game more active by being more active on the game. This is achieved by logging in, visiting the arena, staying in the arena until there's nobody else to snipe then logging off for a 15 minute break (you are allowed this by law) before returning to catch the unsuspecting before the arena empties again. Of course, if you've not invested at least $500,000 deutschemarks in being 'the best' you might as well just make some stupid videos and show them to your friends and family because nobody else wants to watch them. Forget all these haters (whales) who clearly don't want any new players (specifically from your circle of people/gene pool) to increase the numbers of those who probably want all whales to be moved onto a server called 'Elton John'. Plus, what if one of your friends wants to wear a sandwich board to advertise the game to whoever learnt to read in your town.

Lmfao :D
  • Activate Facebook