You are not logged in.

[Criticism] pvp

skyfire

Common

• "skyfire" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Friday, April 27th 2018, 6:50pm

pvp

i was just wondering why we have not got the gift that was mentioned by Dema? when the whole of the pvp scores got reset right before post season ended? post season has ended and i was no way that rank before it was resetted pls explain

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:19am

what gift?

And you have given a very vague statement....need details! what rank were you? hmm

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 4:00pm

Yeah as (∩`-´)⊃━:。・:*:・゚’★ said they will need to know where you were ranked if you wasn't ranked for any of the rewards then you won't get any. I'm sure people who were supposed to get them have got them, not heard anyone in game claiming they haven't. :)

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 4:40pm

there there CryFire, everything should of been sorted out because everyone else got the stuff that dema was suppose to hand out.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook