You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male
  • "sutch" started this thread

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 2:40pm

a whole buncha stuff

Ok, ive got a few things i want to get off my jubblies. How come some people get banned for multi accounting but others get away with it? i mean, we all know what the craic is right? but nooooooooo, its presecution for one , but its ok for the next guy cos hes alright yunno? Even though its not his account in the first place and hes now got 8 accounts to make all the nice players angry and leave.

I think its time that we just admitted that everyone except from me and the 4 poles that deserved an apology for being banned when they should have just had you guys saying sorry. I mean you guys have physically persecuted them and its no wonder they got angry at you.

We all love the game , but you guys are slowly wrecking it. Dema is beast at the gaming , choosing cards etc. That parabellum does good events but the others just delete posts and are pretty ineffectual . Although, i don`t know what they do behind closed doors so maybe they might be awesome.

I appreciate the reason as to why there is a forum, and im just telling it like it is. I still love you all except for a couple of the bad guys. See this post as constructive appraisal.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 3:15pm

I agree that the rules should be the same for everyone. But I think the bridges between Gamigo and ur friends are already burned after all that has happened. It would have been better to dicuss it out with the Support or Demadrend and explaining the situation instead of starting a hunt against Gamigo.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 3:30pm

I think it has less to due to with multi-accounting, and more to do with all the nonsense your 4 friends were posting and saying in game.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 9:52pm

Good stuff.

This thread was vague and some people being hyprocrites.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

PitasNub (24.04.2018)

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 10:38pm

In most games, including KAL-similar cardgames, multi-account is not prohibited (ofc, if they do not boost each other for pvp scores)
The reality of our server is that althought there are a lot of players, but many are inactive and occasionally play.
(e.g I was inactive for about 18 months)
I hope all players who are banned for being multi-acc get freed soon. even those who treated me badly.
our server needs active players.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:03am

a lot of games ban multi accounting unless they provide proof and granted access for family shared ip.

One user in particular abused this rule in order to play on 4 accounts and thankfully after a year long + battle and multiple people to report this user...you guys finally did something.

Other people are actually legit.

Some people probably has gotten away unpunished for selling cards/rubies to themselves in the AH...and Support needs to check up on these people with shared accounts more often.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 7:33am

You can have alt accounts.....

bobeck has attached the following image:
  • rules.png
  • Activate Facebook

• "TheBarrister" is female
  • "TheBarrister" has been banned

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2018

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 4:15pm

All cool, users about which it is here are registred tho, they tried register now again to lift those bans too, support ignored it completly, everything is gathered and screened. Same time this game managment completly ignores reports of other people breaking rules of conduct. Oh and if they want to ban people threwing same reasons, then they can close their game as well, as I will demand to ban everyone, who is multiaccounting, sharing account with friends, bought or got for free someones account or have same IP, no matter registred or not, cos as we all know that registration gives nothing and is worthless, as they can still ban you threwing same reasons aka multiaccounting after you and your family got family IP status. So how it will be KaL, will you start treating people equal or will you still try playing gods ?!

If KaL managment is so willing to have a super clean game then they should ban most of their player base and you all know that, as for reasons like that they can ban most of what had left from their whole player base : unusual login behavior, suspicious Auction House activity as well as activities involving PVP and Challenge Hall functions have been recorded.

Ok I will say more, if you report someone openly breaking rules in this game to support, they can not only ignore you or lie that they are thankfull and will look into it, but like it happened here they can ban pernamently every account involed in that report. First ban was caused from support provoking and making funny from user, they do it whole time again and again, trying to make you lose your mind, repeating same completly not understandable things, pretending that they don't understand you etc, so they rejected from user a long report of insults, closed ticket as they like to do often, if something is closed they normally never reply to you, but here they looked at their ,,closed'' ticket and ban user from it, which was sure, as it is closed they will not get that message at all, as they never in past answer on closed ticket from few years.

E-mail was and is completly not connected to account in game, user didn't provide any required documents needed to contact support in that case, still support didn't cared about all of it and took the ticket. same time now they rejected two tickets with all required documents provided from users to take them, cos they said e-mails are not connected to acounts in game directly. Support plays gods, do what they want and you can never know what comes to their heads next.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheBarrister" (Apr 25th 2018, 4:40pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:33pm

...repeating same completly not understandable things...

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Activate Facebook