You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ultimecia16" is male

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2018

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 3:27am

i agree

11th hour should be removed I agree

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 11:01am

Hello:)

In my opinion, there are 3 cards that have ruined PvP to a considerable extent, by rendering 95% of decks useless:

1. Modesty
2. Rhialla
3. 11th Hour Towahli

However, Modesty and Rhialla are manageable, it is the Ranger's Disinfo + Rhialla that is abused by the overpowered Ranger class (86% of players are Rangers today, and 1.3% of players are warriors, including the legendary Aerzon).

11th Hour Towahali, however, is simply disgusting, featuring a plethora of abusable combinations - a) Judgement + 11th, b) Rhialla + 11th, c) 3x 11th Hour, etc.

The mere sight of 11th on the field makes me, and dozens others throw up, and press the "Surrender" button.

For make PvP slightly more long-lasting and enjoyable, please remove 11th Hour Towahli from the game.

This....card.....should never have existed in the first place.

Thank you :)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

APANSAS

Common

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 7:00pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 7:26pm

I don't even think u have to ask for my opinion on the card. Yes remove and fix the cards u broke with the maintenance last time.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 11:21pm

Remove cards that players don't like, okay? I don't like the 19 Awakened Nids ****** has in her deck because they give advantages to those who already have too many 'special' advantages. I also think Wheel of Fortune is like riding your pedal bike with a crash helmet on. Remove it.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Apr 23rd 2018, 11:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Ultimecia16" is male

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2018

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 11:55pm

i agree

please removed 11th hour towali

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 7:52am

+1 for the removal of 11th.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 9:17am

Keep 11th.

Only way I get wins.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 9:37am

Keep 11th, ban everyone who asked for her removal, or move them into the shallow end of the pool where they can all splash about with their water wings on whilst the adults take a scary dive off the top board into the deep end.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo."
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 12:28pm

i vote +1 for removal of that stupid piece of &/%&$ card. No for only skills or creatures, just remove the entire card.

BTW sky assassin have the same pic as 11th, so if you miss 11th just use your sky assassin. LMAO 8o
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "FaZeUniQue" is male

Date of registration: Apr 8th 2016

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 4:13pm

+1

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 6:09pm

I'm up for removal as well. Previous posts already stated many reasons for it.

KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

• "Shotoko_Moon" is female

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2018

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 7:51am

maybe not complete banned, if it could be banned in pvp would be nice, like mody aswell.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 8:03am

Keep 11th.

If you remove this card then another thread will come up wanting to remove something else...and another card.

People dont want to adjust and add in some cards to strictly deal with 11th.

Never seen so much crying...good thing half of these people were not around back when rush was everything.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 11:52am

i belive you are one of those "001001011" that love to play with qilins and 11th just to get easy wins.... did you realise that this card its more broken than the gran canyon? This card its like the antetisis of any strategy game, or any based strategy game, so its make you stop any strategy you have. its like the Antichrist of Kings and Legends, its so stupid and broken that have no sense in have her in this game. You can say the same of modesty and other cards in this game, but at least modesty let you play other cards in response. 11th let you play runes and cd 1 cards...wowowowowow amazing. then you lose 2 turns of game, and with unlucky next turn you lose again more 2 turns, and on and on until you lose the match. :cursing:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 2:35pm

I do not play with quills.....quilins ..idk

However Before servers went past 11 there was a time when Mifzuna, Mia, + military charge + encourage or Swift Raid + Leg/Godlike Crossbow rangers were the absolute way to rush people, and in some cases it was used a lot.

Eventually teams/players got smart and figured out ways to counter it. Sometimes it works, other times it doesnt.

11th alone??? lols. pleaseeee. Its when Judgement + Lifewarder comes out that I just hit the surrender button. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut maybe i toss in Refuge? hmmm block both lanes so i have enough turns to start getting cards out before 11th gets dropped........ WOW DID I JUST SAY A STRATEGY? HOLY MOLY.
Quick someone delete this before the secret gets out!

• Activate Facebook

CBGB

Common

• "CBGB" is male

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 3:16pm

Sincerally, i vote to ban too. If they dont plan to banning at least change it a little...
this card is too much op. Including a simple ability will make it more easy to counter: 'Can't be affected by positive effects'. This way she cant get more boost, making the card more acceptable killing her with a rune, 1cd skill or rebound saddle...

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 7:20am

The french forums are holding a voting right now. The result won't be the final decision but used as an indicator of how ppl think about the card. Maybe our GMs could do the same?

Consultation par vote | Avis sur la carte Adela l'Autan

often copied, never reached
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:17am

The EN version is a long way ahead in terms of content and likely has more counters/skills to deal with 11th and other problem cards. I don't think we need an 'official' vote on EN but players can continue to share their opinions on this thread.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 10:39am

The EN version is a long way ahead in terms of content and likely has more counters/skills to deal with 11th and other problem cards. I don't think we need an 'official' vote on EN but players can continue to share their opinions on this thread.

For example?

You can dedicate to a full anti deck and its likely you still go down to it.

Counters a la eleni, queen, yumi, roxia, ivy ect can get shutdown by doomskar/modesty easily (both 3 cd). A 3 card combo (modesty/doomskar + towahli + riverseer/rhialla/judgement) is easy to setup and pretty much guarantees a victory. I play this nonsense since a while since its ridicilously superior over every other deck, its no fun as games come just down to draw. Everyone plays it these days. Clearly this game has plenty broken abilities and mechanics but towahli and pan are by far the most irritating as they do not really have or had any counter play. Locking ur enemy from playing cards at all or bulking his whole field in 1 turn/swift deathing his whole hand in 1 turn are no healthy strategies and will just cause frustration and a decreasing player base.
often copied, never reached
  • Activate Facebook