You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "whiteghost" is male
  • "whiteghost" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 25th 2016

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 2:06pm

Supremacy

As you are aware that the problem with the loss of a day do to the system merger that basically screwed up s13-s15, were no one could load the game which resulted in a days loss. I and several others have already purchased the required pack to get the 9 Black Opel frags and silver but with the days loss we can not collect said gift pack unless we buy another. This will result in 2 purchases of 698 to get the standard gift pack of only 1. I feel this is not right and must be made right either with 698 gold refunded or a mandatory gift pack of Black Opel frags and silver to compensate for this screw up.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 3:31pm

This is where they bury their head in the sand :thumbdown:

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:57pm

that is their fault for buying the pack with gold early.

You know kal crashes a lot and that is a risk your fellow kalers took

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Lantus

Common

• "Lantus" is male

Date of registration: Oct 7th 2016

Friday, April 20th 2018, 8:31am

why is time changing for supremacy? i will lose my fragments because of it :cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Activate Facebook