You are not logged in.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, April 16th 2018, 2:53pm

The thing with broken card is it can turn the game around.

Mod- all card beside sw/ab pretty much become useless.
11th - locked forever. Try fighting a lockout combo.
Pan- unlimit chain of plays in 1 turn. Combo with high bounce cards. Ranger can literally draw entire deck in 1 turn with premed bounce.

Sure u can get anti 11th or eleni. Drop a mod or doomskar then 11th, or if they 11th u before u place it.

Its like ur winning with board control and then ur enemy drops a mod or 11th and u lose all that pressure. There shouldnt be a 180 turn because of 1 card

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Apr 16th 2018, 2:59pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:00pm

The thing with broken card is it can turn the game around.

Mod- all card beside sw/ab pretty much become useless.
11th - locked forever. Try fighting a lockout combo.
Pan- unlimit chain of plays in 1 turn. Combo with high bounce cards. Ranger can literally draw entire deck in 1 turn with premed bounce.

Sure u can get anti 11th or eleni. Drop a mod or doomskar then 11th, or if they 11th u before u place it.

Its like ur winning with board control and then ur enemy drops a mod or 11th and u lose all that pressure. There shouldnt be a 180 turn because of 1 card

Yes you should. Part of keeping map control is able to respond to anything being played.
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:09pm

Bro. If i drop a mod and 11th/fatale on u. Ur donezo. Then add a pan bulk combo sending every creature on board back to ur hand.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:19pm

Ok you said ONE card...

all of a sudden you adding in pan combo?

I've had map control and someone drops Modesty out.....Now perhaps you only face rangers? Well i sometimes have the option of dropping CO on my Wheel. So pew pew

EDit: CO wheel then your the one whos Donezo

Also, with the massing rangers and no attention to the bug fixes. ive learned to just do my dailies on this game and move on to play PoE or something.

Only like you and kay take kal so serious.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, April 16th 2018, 11:45pm

Thats all u see in the arena. Pangers :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, April 17th 2018, 6:27pm

Removing Pan from this game was the best choise Kal made, simple to analyse if one card its the basis of a game, that card its totally broken. A strategy game should never been around 1 card to make all strategies. That limits the making of different strategies and decks. But like i say before if you wanna make a deck to win, its all around the same basis, Skills or creatures to draw cards (and ranger have some advantage here), Pans, nids or embrave cards, and a couple of other cards to did massive damage like 11ths, or control like modestys or other distraction creatures. Its all about that. So removing Pans will only decrease a bit the surge of a deck, not the basis of this game... Im on s-17 and can say no having pan dont change so much. In other servers you can only have 1 pan in the battlefield that decreses the cd by 4 (and yes its much more faster than nids), with nids you can have 2 or 3 or 6 or whatever nids you need that decrese the cd by 2 or 3 also decrease the cd of skills each turn in awakaned, so.... no big deal, no big change, what will happen nids will be the substitute of pan. but at least its something..

But, a +1 to kal for this decision.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Apr 17th 2018, 6:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Paranoia" is male

Date of registration: Apr 18th 2018

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 9:23pm

Pan

Pan Leaving Is A Good Idea I Think..Although it will ruin alot of decks based on pan. 8)

suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.
Are You Paranoid?
Nine Nine 9 9
[Public] Groll: go tired your father

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Paranoia" (Apr 18th 2018, 10:24pm)

• Activate Facebook