You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Darthen

Common

Date of registration: Jan 6th 2017

Friday, April 13th 2018, 12:29am

magus wait until a few days before deadline or you wait for compensation long time, joe

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, April 13th 2018, 3:38am

oh i planned on that but they say a bunch of stuff and then change it alot (have u seen what they do in the middle of events alot of times) so just making sure thank you help and Darthen

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male
  • "Cyber662" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Friday, April 13th 2018, 10:41am

Q. Surely you must be aware of the loophole to enhance and then extract?
A. Yes, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it. Simply removing Pan overnight without warning is not an option for me and not fair to you. I need to find a way to do it that reduces my individual workload (hence the extracting) and addresses the loss of the card someway.

It is a quote about my number 2 question. It is not answering clearly about the loophole of enhancing and then extracting? Please answer as simply as possible because direct answer is the best to answer the kind of question I asked. Thanks

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:22am

Yes, enhancing and then extracting works, but its only worth to upgrade epic pan to leg pan if you dont have 3 yet.

From Epic to Leg you gain 350g + 56200 Silver and lose 1 Epic Enhance Stone per Pan compared to keeping them epic.

From Leg to GL you gain 250g but lose 893500 Silver + the Fire Opal per Pan compared to keeping them leg.

Also you "reserve" your ressources and have to wait a while to get them back, so you cant use them on other cool things already.

My advice, enhance to Leg if you dont have 3 Legendary yet, but don't do GL, its a bad deal.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Nighthawk (13.04.2018)

Friday, April 13th 2018, 2:26pm

What rhymes with Hurr? ... DURR

Simply remove all cards to solve all problems.

Come back everyone, the game is going to be awesome again after the 24th, honest!
  • Activate Facebook

Reclaim (13.04.2018)

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, April 13th 2018, 4:18pm

Yes, enhancing and then extracting works, but its only worth to upgrade epic pan to leg pan if you dont have 3 yet.

From Epic to Leg you gain 350g + 56200 Silver and lose 1 Epic Enhance Stone per Pan compared to keeping them epic.

From Leg to GL you gain 250g but lose 893500 Silver + the Fire Opal per Pan compared to keeping them leg.

Also you "reserve" your ressources and have to wait a while to get them back, so you cant use them on other cool things already.

My advice, enhance to Leg if you dont have 3 Legendary yet, but don't do GL, its a bad deal.

not sure im following your math on the legend to godlike but im sure you have enhanced tons more then i so ty for the info kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, April 13th 2018, 4:37pm

Its a simple comparsion of refunding legendary pan vs gl pan including the costs it takes to upgrade your legendary to gl, but it had a small mistake since i forgot to include the extraction costs of legendary pan.

7M refund for GL, 500k for legendary. Enhance costs of GL Pan are 7371000 Silver, extract costs for GL are 22500, for legendary 4500.

(7371000 + 22500 + 500000) - (7000000 + 4500) = 889000

Refunding legendary pan gives 500g, refunding GL gives 750g

750 - 500 = 250g

If you have legendary pan and consider to upgrade him for refund then you basically exchange 889k Silver + a Fire Opal for 250g (since you do not get a Fire Opal refunded anymore and the fire ruby you get back was used in the process).

I value 889k Silver more then 250g, so I wouldnt recommend the enhance, epic to legendary is worth it tho, you net a profit in Silver and Gold and the Pink Diamond is not very valuable.

• Activate Facebook

Tripp1000_ (13.04.2018)

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:05pm

BAN RANGERS.... problem solved. :thumbsup: devs have a favorite children its called "rangers". :D

also remove, Pans, Nids, Quills, fairies, 11th, distraction, criticals and blocks, All ranger skills and also goblins because they are so usless dumb that dont do nothing in game. lol

i think that will save this game for a while....

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, April 13th 2018, 8:30pm

Dema can you give 22m silver instead of 21m?

1m difference not a big deal but there was extra costs of extracting my godlike pans! :cursing:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, April 13th 2018, 9:49pm

walt leave my gobbies out of this mess lol

• Activate Facebook

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:02pm

Yes, remove everything but goblins/ogres so we can all have a savage war :D

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
Player blacklight has enhanced Modesty to godlike! hold on what's that epic pan? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
:P
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:13pm

Remove Walt from the game. Taking up precious Ram space

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male
  • "Cyber662" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Saturday, April 14th 2018, 6:01pm

Deadline

I'm a bit confused with the deadline, is it 23 April 2018 at 23:59:59 or 24 April 2018 at 23:59:59 server time.

Thanks, if 24 April at 23:59:59, I will use my Pans as many times as possible, with 11th.. :D:D

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

jackkiller (15.04.2018)

Anatias

Common

Date of registration: Dec 12th 2015

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 8:05am

Ban pan plan ran an than can fan tan man an Jan again...

Uhmmmm. I have blue star pans ... no comp for them? I mean, oh yeah just upgrade.... silver people it costs silver to upgrade...hahahahahahah

So, how about if I sell pan in ah may I sell my blue pans inna ah? :thumbsup:8o

All n all ther r all
few n few ther r tew
ways n ways ther r rayz
o sunshine in tha ppl we meet...

~quote~ bartelow smythe
man o stout stock :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Monday, April 16th 2018, 2:22am

I am glad to hear, that GMs are concerned about creating a healthier and more competitive PvP enviroment, and are ready to do something about it.

I think it is a good idea to ban Pan. It is crazy what you can do when you combine Pan with with a 100 % return on skills. Then you get infinite skills every turn. I think the worst example of that is Ranger with Pan, Swift Death and Disturbance. They have close to 100 % return on those skills, so with just one Swift Death, a Disturbance and a Pan, they can kill all cards in your hand and keep doing it every turn. With just one Swift Death they can kill your entire deck before you ever get to play anything. That is crazy, because it is like winning the battle without actually fighting it. It doesn't seem like a healthy kind of competition.

Many people also want to ban 11'th hour Towahli. But I think a better way to go is to create new cards that counter it. Make a cheap card (small recharge) that prevents all kinds of distraction and inspiration.

It would also be a good idea to make a cheap card, that prevents card-stealing/card-killing.

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, April 16th 2018, 6:18am

there already was a cheap recharge card that stopped ins/dist but she got broke by an update

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, April 16th 2018, 7:13am

there already was a cheap recharge card that stopped ins/dist but she got broke by an update

Eleni was a big recharge, if you mean her.
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Monday, April 16th 2018, 9:01am

Why dont we ban all cards wouldnt that after all be a smarter option? Like i mean take a look at it right. We buy cards but then people who are too lazy and cant think of methods of how they can potentially win then people cry that they always lose. I have 11th card myself and modesty and i still lose to 11th so me being the person i am just take a loss as a loss if i lose im not going to cry over it. People really need to grow up and if they arent even vip 1 then theyre obviously not one spending any money on the game however it seems they get so much say. We vip players buy cards and you non vip players cry to kal to change the whole game just to satisfy you.

This game kal is based on a strategic game play you need to gather cards construct decks that work and simply play. Its just like saying i want to win in the board game called monopoly now give me park lane and mayfair and i want all the properties and when i pass go i want to collect $1000 like seriously if youre going to play this game stop destroying this game by crying to kal and saying that this card is too OP i think you should nerf it or completely get rid of it like wow just wow.

Many ppl complain about how they "cant beat 11th" theres many ways to counter 11th but you need to use your brain you werent put on the planet just to not use your brain so start using it and stop whinging that you always lose. I vs many reputable whales and i beat them. I can probably play free to play and still win for example fairies or qilins. Many ppl use to rush back in the old days of kal and at times could die on turn 3 with overbuffed mifzuna alize maia combo etc

Banning pan is a terrible mistake to this game and destroys it completely. If you guys keep crying to kal next thing youre probably going to do a stupid poll to ban 11th and if that was to happen then i would do a poll to ban modesty to and may as well ban all nids also because they inspire hand when skills are played better yet those embrave 2 (gl) cards better ban them to huh? i mean banning pan wow come on its inspire 4 a 3cd nid is like inspire 2 and skill inspire whole hand 1cd why ban these cards people pay money for them i remember at times even ppl would buy pans for 1k gold at a epic rank just so they could get one this game is already dead when modesty 1st came out and ppl cried and quit and now you guys as a community want to destroy the game even more.

Myself i could defend against modesty disinfo/scorch/true shot/lightning tempest/bulk disinfo and normal monster attacks for example blessed dragonkin awakened 7 atk or something like that is decently solid base attack i can use that to crit 14 on modesty along with other options and stuff like theres always going to be a way to deal with certain cards. This is the only game that calms my nerves and getting through things is a struggle and this game really calms me but its things like this that just infuriate me

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, April 16th 2018, 2:36pm

Jeff I didnt read that long life story you just typed.

Try shortening your gibberish to 30 words or less.

Anyone wanna tldr it?

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, April 16th 2018, 2:45pm

I think he's saying he doesn't know how to play without pan

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook