You are not logged in.

  • "Shotoko_Moon" is female
  • "Shotoko_Moon" started this thread

Posts: 6

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2018

Location: South Eastern USA

  • Send private message

1

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 3:43am

City Hall and Guild upgrades.

Not sure if this has been asked before but here goes. How is the % added in all Alchemy upgrades? In my City Hall upgrade it says my combining rate should be 40%, but when I went to Combine it was only a total of 5.9%, so how does it figure that out? ?(

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

  • "Dragon" is female

Posts: 1,070

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thanks: 7

  • Send private message

2

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 3:55am

% of the base.

50% of 5% is 2.5% making combine 7.5%

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "Shotoko_Moon" is female
  • "Shotoko_Moon" started this thread

Posts: 6

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2018

Location: South Eastern USA

  • Send private message

3

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 5:51am

Thank you very much Dragon.

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Similar threads