You are not logged in.

• "Focust" started this thread

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 3:08am

Question : Guild Showdown this week

Hello,

As Demandred has said, there should be no Guild showdown this week due to the time zone change.

However, last time change Parabellum said the same thing, and Guild Showdown was still an option and some guilds played.

Question : If Guild Showdown is available after the time zone change, can we still sign up and play and not get negatively effected despite the fact that Demandred said not to play? Thank you.

-Focust

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 4:04am

Guild showdown happened.

We got GS rewards. What else is there to explain?

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Shotoko_Moon" is female

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2018

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 5:03am

It is set for this Sunday These Heaux. I would guess we will need to just keep eye o forums or try to catch a Dev in game.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 7:23am

Oh....here in murica that timezone thing happened like 2 weeks ago so i figured germany was changing their clocks last week and not this week.

Anyways. Still signing up for Guild showdown regardless because in the past the GS went on when they said it wouldnt be. They cannot be trusted.

So que up!

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook