You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 9:09am

Kaynie's thoughts

I think more transperency in form of an general development roadmap that gives an overview about the plans for the game would be greatly appreciated, there are so many opem questions and so few answers to it.

Demadrend, in the german forums u wrote, that you are aware of "the ranger issue" and try to adress it by releasing cards that favour other classes more then ranger. Wouldn't it just be the best to finally remove Pan like it was planned at some point? The broken skill chains a la SD, Disturbance, SD, ... or Bulk won't work that well with Nids and weaken ranger by a lot already. As Magic Surge 2 is not enough to get them ready right away again.

Is the plan of removing pan cancled? Or still on your mind?

What about the banned PvP set? Will it stay banned or will it be reconsidered. The ranger skill is clearly strong as hell, but would help the f2p a lot by being able to deal with major threats, the mage skill is also very strong and would let alot rangers change back to mage.

On the german forums a volunteer also wrote that eternity cirus and argyrosaurus will be hold back. Is this applying for the english version too? If yes, then why don't all versions get the same informations? Its understandable, that you don't want to release the mutipliers as they stack and the numbers get crazy quickly. But the eternity cirus is helpful against the towahli distract meta and argyrosaurus can also summon a bodyguard. I think holding both cards back is contraproductiv and lowers the varity. Now almost everyone trys to lock his enemy down, with the mutipliers all different kinds of rush could become viable again.

Are there plans to slow the meta down again? Games barely last longer then 5 turns. Even raising the HP multiplier to 3 or 5 wouldnt be that absurd anymore, if players with 70-90 basic hp would then have 210 to 270 or 350 to 450 hp games could maybe last 20 turns again and make strategies that build up slowly viable again.

What about the merge? Any ETA and in which way would u want to merge the servers anyways? 1-15 local crossed with 16? 1-16 local? 1-12 local and crossed with 13-16?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Mar 20th 2018, 9:48am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

5 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Alenka (20.03.2018), Help. (20.03.2018), Damo (20.03.2018), Tripp1000_ (20.03.2018), Kyonshi (20.03.2018)

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 4:33pm

WOAH i cant believe someone playing this game and is a non-troll member of forum actually dared to utter the name of "eternity crius". You do realize releasing that card = end of f2p right? I mean as soon as that card is on the field, there is literally nothing an f2p can do in pvp.
Medium whales can use doomskar/elder dragon kane and heavy whales can use modesty. But its the complete end of rush decks, direct damage decks, jarax, qilins and any other quick-end decks.

That card, and that card alone can completely dominate a guild showdown or 2v2 match. If you make such a post on ROM forums you will drown in the spit of people. Since it is cards like those that kill a game. The mods are smart on not releasing her. And you should really stick to the actual problems instead of inciting product manager on bringing game-breaker cards.

V&V isn't available to f2p or even low vips anyways [i think it needs vip 5 or something] so it is a low priority event for now- as it should be. Instead of raising a hue and cry about it kindly address the important issues.
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 5:03pm

I got kane from one of the 198 recharge packs

Hope this helps you azuron :love:

But yeah she looks really stupid, we have enough stupid cards in game already

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 5:05pm

That card, and that card alone can completely dominate a guild showdown or 2v2 match.
What card are you talking about????? 8|

the dragon card that give double dmg to friendly creatures...? right? well you have Lumi, and i dont think that card dominates the entire battlefield, its really mad to use that with 11th that gives you really boost to win with that cards, but without that its just one more broken card released in this game... like 30 more that actually exist.lol

• Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 7:21pm

they are taking about the card that doubles damage and drops a tree that takes all hp

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 9:14pm

WOAH i cant believe someone playing this game and is a non-troll member of forum actually dared to utter the name of "eternity crius". You do realize releasing that card = end of f2p right?

Not sure if you are serious, but F2P is already unable to compete, this card wouldn't change much for them. The amount of active F2P's left is marginal and not really relevant for the meta. In the current S1-S15 rankings are only 14.5 % of the players above 1000 Score which are VIP0-3 and these are also on the lower end of the rankings and wouldnt face the card that often, while 55 % of the players above 1000 score are VIP8+.

I mean as soon as that card is on the field, there is literally nothing an f2p can do in pvp.
Medium whales can use doomskar/elder dragon kane and heavy whales can use modesty. But its the complete end of rush decks, direct damage decks, jarax, qilins and any other quick-end decks.

Kane can be found in recharge packs, forgetfulness or nuking the eternity crius to prevent him from summoning a new tree each turn works also, there is also the very unrated halfblood card that casts forgetfulness on 2 cards each turn or skeera, they require a bit of luck, to hit it but i think they are accessable for lower VIPs too.

The meta on S1-S15 is pure towahli lock down, its boring as hell. The tree of life would be a great counter, while also encouraging to play other forms of rush decks due to eternity crius' damage multiplier (for example Aurora, Spike, Heros Bane).

The card is strong, no doubt, but in the game are far more broken combos (Pan + SD/Bulk or Towahli + Rhiala/Judgement or Eternal Ember + Crimson Katie + Rhiala)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 10:25pm

WOAH i cant believe someone playing this game and is a non-troll member of forum actually dared to utter the name of "eternity crius". You do realize releasing that card = end of f2p right?

Not sure if you are serious, but F2P is already unable to compete, this card wouldn't change much for them. The amount of active F2P's left is marginal and not really relevant for the meta. In the current S1-S15 rankings are only 14.5 % of the players above 1000 Score which are VIP0-3 and these are also on the lower end of the rankings and wouldnt face the card that often, while 55 % of the players above 1000 score are VIP8+.

Where do you get this data from?!?
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 1:26am

Really the problem of this game its not that card its actually the combos that exploit that cards, like 11th doing double dmg or quadruple with lumi also, thats the problem. theres always ways to counter i know... but 1 card doing like 50+ dmg in one blow and if you dont have the right cards to counter in hand its end of game. Thats the problem of eternity crius, not the card inself. like i say before the problem of this game its these broken cards like some awakaned rangers skills, pans, 11th, not even the famous modesty enter in this group anymore. if they fix these cards i think this game would be greater again, but that will never happen, because they dont give a sh.... for this game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Mar 23rd 2018, 1:44am)

• Activate Facebook