You are not logged in.

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 10:41am

and i watched the video aswell and about half way through the match if dzidaplayer had lacerated the 11th would have been a different match so you can partially blame him lol

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:24pm

11th, qilins and rangers skills are the disiese of this game... this game without then are much better game... its funny that people take advantage of these game unbalanced cards just to get out all the fun of this game, and to get easy free wins to get crap rewards... but like some wise say before, adapt or quit. lol. or go play tetris...lol

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

MyNameJeff_S5 (09.03.2018)

• "Teisasha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2018

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 3:33pm

Waltha your right 100% agree your logic is flawless... I guess that means mine wasn't. Adapt or quit, gotcha spoken like a true whale. In the end it's whales vs everyone else. A lot have quit... Don't really want to see more quit. In the long run I want all to be happy with the game and be able to play. New players come and go I want them to be able to play too. The future of the game is important you know? But no one thinks of the future of the game. Just what cards to get next. Oh that one because its 100 dollars and very broken. No that one because its 200 dollars and will break the game. Get it now? If not that's fine. I'll leave it at that. :P

• Activate Facebook

Rejibrad

Common

Date of registration: Feb 22nd 2018

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:28am

My 100% unrebounding saddle on my stage -1 horse unapproves of 11th hour, aswell as most cards. ;(

Rejirejirejirejirejirejirejirejirejibread
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 10:40pm

Teisasha, I couldn't agree more with everything you have said and over the years pretty much said everything you have. I quit about 6 months ago as 11th hour was the final nail in the coffin for me. I keep myself busy but every single night I have an urge to play the game until I then remind myself that it's pointless ad pathetic that a single card can win the match.

P.S Shout out to all my homies!

• Activate Facebook

Stryker

Common

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 1:05am

11th card or anything else isent problem. They need to make another arena stage for lower players.

EDIT: actually dev team should update the whole game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Stryker" (Mar 4th 2018, 1:10am)

• Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 1:54pm

Teisasha, I couldn't agree more with everything you have said and over the years pretty much said everything you have. I quit about 6 months ago as 11th hour was the final nail in the coffin for me. I keep myself busy but every single night I have an urge to play the game until I then remind myself that it's pointless ad pathetic that a single card can win the match.

P.S Shout out to all my homies!

Come back Pork,we miss you ;(:love:
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 7:30pm

Last message said this thread was done? Try again. Miss you guys too, hope you are well.

• Activate Facebook