You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:00am

the lack of fire rubys - add more reliable ways to earn them

plenty cards released lately come in epic and only get good in GL, but the amount of guaranteed fire rubys is still super low, luck based fire rubys from collectables are rarely appearing too if you do not spend crazy sums on the events, I can't even remember when I got my last one from there, so long its already ago. :(

I know you can't change much in this game, but I know you can change quest rewards and bonanzas, so I would like to suggest some new bonanza. Maybe something like 5 victory packs for 1 Fire Ruby? That would let us get 1 fire ruby for 10k rubies, I think that wouldn't be to expensive nor to cheap and finally add some use to rubies.

Another idea could be to exchange gift fragments for fire rubys, like 8/16 or even 32, I dont know. Or add a new quest reward, which we could earn once every 1-2 months and only exchange for fire rubys, so ppl will continue to use the gift fragments for cards.

Alternatively more regularly forum events, they dont have to be big and over plenty of days, just some short and fun tasks to get a fire ruby or so :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Mar 2nd 2018, 11:33am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tripp1000_ (02.03.2018), MyNameJeff_S5 (09.03.2018)

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:52am

Great idea,something alike i've suggested few days ago. Unfortunatly none of the staff got included into it. Zero attention or coments,wich again means they don't really care about our ideas,like most of times. :)

Here is the thread:D
[Suggestion] How to improve staff-player communication and relations.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 12:26pm

Yes I am in need of a lot of fire rubies. From the forum event recently and the 7 days investment, I've got 230 chests and none of them have given me the last collectable for a fire ruby... Which is making it so hard to make things godlike.

If I'm not wrong, aren't you guys in control of daily logins? Why not give us more of those but put a fire ruby in them, rather than stuff that people aren't too bothered about.

But I do like Kaynie's idea for them in boosters. Or could we please get more frequent events such as soul collector and ones like this please.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 3:49pm

Really good ideias :), but hope this time my post don't be deleted, for saying that kal team dont have fault in the lack of improvement of this game, its devs fault, they have a great game, that a lot of people used to love, and the lack of improvement makes people left this game. That's some good ideias to get more fire ruby, and 30k gold rush to get a fire ruby its outdated and overated for the amount of people actually playing.

Another idea its make fuse of rubys, like we did with 99 opal frags to make black opal.

For exemple:
3 green gem can be fused into one blue
7 blue gem can be fused into one pink diamond
15 pink diamond can be fused into one fire opal
25 fire opal can be fused into a fire ruby

:thumbsup:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Mar 2nd 2018, 6:31pm)

• Activate Facebook