You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DeadlySins" is male
  • "DeadlySins" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Monday, February 26th 2018, 6:17pm

Would like the ability to sell gear & items that take up space in stash.

I would like to see the ability to sell gear / items just not related to cards within the Auction Hall. I will give a few examples on how this will help overall.

Pink Diamond- starting point for selling would be 50g per
Fire Opal - starting point for selling would be 400g per
[Fire Ruby] - Starting point would be around 3000g per

The ability to auction gear would benefit all players even if the gear is already level you should be able to sell it.
* rare, epic, leg, or godlike gear.

Price points range from 25 gold - 50,000 gold depending on gear type and level.

The ability to auction off class selection crystals / synth crystals / adv synth crystals.

Regardless KAL will continue to make 5% commission on all sales so this is another factor to increase revenue.

This game is very limited on the functionality of what players can do an cannot do, with player you want to keep active and on their feet. Being able to bring more player functionality would even allow non VIP players more game enjoyment instead of continually feeling they are left behind.

These are a few suggestions i would like to see in the next game update. Please take these into consideration. any constructive criticism is always welcomed.

IGN: Executioner
Server 17.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:29pm

Hi, i like to see some changes too

but as we by now know kal can't do such things.

better on focus what they can do.

1) more daily login rewards ( even if it is (crap ) items that let people log more daily for more activity chance )

2) more 2vs2 events ( pvp in 2s always empty so more boosters only gain pvp points ) ( not all are boosters just saying see a lot of time boosters )

3) forum events is always nice if more because nowdays so little to do in kal of inactivity or people who avoid pvp

4) make changes in game what u can do ( like pointed before rechange sometimes rep shop rewards which we all know u guys can do that )

5) make at least one forum moderator active in weekends.

those 5 i think is top 5 priority to keep this game going in the right direction.

those things cant blame the developers.

its up to you guys willing to do which can be done.

im not raging just pointed what can improve the game and give players more morale to play the game

• Activate Facebook

Goatly

Common

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2018

Monday, February 26th 2018, 7:55pm

I would like to see the ability to sell gear / items just not related to cards within the Auction Hall. I will give a few examples on how this will help overall.

Pink Diamond- starting point for selling would be 50g per
Fire Opal - starting point for selling would be 400g per
[Fire Ruby] - Starting point would be around 3000g per

Yes, those really need to be sold in AH. I know how hard it is in PvP or even PvE to fight with only Epic cards. Allowing fire opals to be sold in AH, non VIP players
can have a chance to have better cards and make better decks. Only minus to selling these are the whales and other people "rich people" who would really like to buy these in any prize.

I only say about the gears that selling those might be a bit pointless; we know that no one buys 30k godlike gear when you can combine them.
Other thing is as well are the synth crystals. I can't say if it is good thing or bad thing to sell them. Good think for selling them are that non VIPs can make cards of those but bad thing is that they probably use them to make faerie and qill decks. This is something I am not sure how to comment.

Quoted

This game is very limited on the functionality of what players can do an cannot do, with player you want to keep active and on their feet. Being able to bring more player functionality would even allow non VIP players more game enjoyment instead of continually feeling they are left behind.

These are a few suggestions i would like to see in the next game update. Please take these into consideration. any constructive criticism is always welcomed.

IGN: Executioner
Server 17.

In the end, I don't see this idea going through the chinese.. I guess they would lose money(?) if they do this and it would not be worth for them.
One thing I would want to see is lowering some cards' gold prizes down, example regular awakened cards (like awakened human guard card that cost 10k in gold should lowered in below 1k), who would buy those other then non vips? Some godlike cards' prizes could also need some rework, lowering their prizes from example 3k to 2k and so on.

We just need a lot of rework in many things, that's all. AH could see those changes if possible. Don't know if they ever going to be changing it but you never know.

Conclusion ( :star::star::star: ): Not a bad idea, butI think that some of the things don't belong to AH (like gear and synth crystals).

EDIT: OR there could be special event once or twice in a month where you can sell gear, rubies and crystals in limited time (day or two). With this I might agree
but not as permanent effect on AH.
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 7:48am

Would be nice too sell saddles also in AH, or combining GL to awa.

I have 2 GL divine saddles and when i use 1 too upscale another saddle i dont think its worth the 300 K for such little progress.

nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 3:50pm

Selling Ford cars. Thanks for the suggestion guys but only the manufacturer can make upgrades to it.

license

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Tuesday, February 27th 2018, 8:13pm

KaL cannot make any changes to in-game features. They can only change in-game event rewards and forum events.
Even if you give a suggestion regarding an in-game feature, only chinese devs can do that and it is highly unlikely they will do so given the quality of the recharge cards. Also, any change to original game english version will be implemented in RoM, which makes changing major stuff harder (once a year or once in 2 years i think. And that too one feature per update). SO, buddy, forget your suggestions and just keep playing.

• Activate Facebook

icedemon

Common

• "icedemon" is male

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 3:06am

i agree and also why dont we ever trade cards like if a leg for a leg and items like i keep getting lvid horsehair and need a flame horsehair why dont we trade between firend and guild mates

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 11:21am

I think the trading feature is not in the game because it would be abused

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:03pm

i agree and also why dont we ever trade cards like if a leg for a leg and items like i keep getting lvid horsehair and need a flame horsehair why dont we trade between firend and guild mates
Because everyone will make heaps of alts and start making exchanges like ... say elder dragon kain (idk his name here) for squire. Or osiris for paladin.
That would be unfair.
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 1:26pm

Lmao these people are in a fantasy world thinking Kal can make any of this happen 8)

typical s17

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook