• "Teisasha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2018

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 7:09am

My YouTube playlist for Kings and Legends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zhkq5kxvcY&t=224s

2v2 post season s17 bastien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3o0_m0pPCw&t=1271s

1v1 post season s17 bastien

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33bpccSvWHo&index=1&list=PL4qQbxWjGhMcJfa5NzYVsRVM34hWOk_S1

My playlist with KaL related stuffs

Don't have to subscribe not self promoting at all... Just sharing. Copy and paste links into web browser. Not sure how to link them here.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 3:56pm

that video quallity is terrible and basicly unwatchable.
music is too agressive and made my ears bleed.

need much improvement before actually self promoting. wich this thread is anyway no matter what you say.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 5:30pm

@Sherlock Does it look like I care what you think? Also I use basic win 10 recorder cant afford good one. So what? Also it's not self promotion. It clearly states community creations under this thread topic. Besides your Blacklisted so no need to talk to me on forums. k? I put effort into most of my videos. I don't make money off them. If you keep up with youtube. Need 1k subs for making money. So just doing Kings and Legends a favor. Trying to promote their game a little if I can. Even if it gets 5 players. Would be nice. Also Sherlock good for you if you don't like electronic music. I don't care.
@Help Thanks but I know KaL community is poor. Not saying anything bad about them. But they don't care much for other players. In general... I mean there are some nice people here. But hey most kids like Sherlock have nothing positive to say.

Also... YouTube isn't for making money especially in 2018 after the 1k sub thing. I dont even expect to get 100 subs... So not self promoting. Just making content that people can enjoy. Sorry you didn't enjoy it.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, February 4th 2018, 5:40pm

you applied an public thread on public forums so i'm pretty sure you care what i think.Or what anyone thinks.

Hate me or love me idc but that doesn't change fact your quallity is low and my oppinion ur music is ear-raping.

Why even post something publicly if you cant take critisism....

BTW Posting your own channel is form of self-promotion.In case you dont know what ''promotion'' itself means here you go:
The advancement of a product, idea, or point of view through publicity and/or advertising.

In THIS case you obviously are promoting your own product so it means it's self-promotion.

Cheers.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 5th 2018, 1:40am

Im sharing not promoting... I could care less if people put the web address to the video in their web browser. Just sharing OKAY! Get your head out of the clouds and start using it. This is community creations thread. My video is a creation for KaL.. Its not like I said. Sub to my channel. Or anything... Yes I can take criticism. I just can't take people who are wrong about what I am doing. No self promotion here. I didn't get a sub off the videos. In fact I got one dislike probably you. Maybe 10-15 views. Do you think thats gonna make a difference. I am simply sharing my work. Weather you enjoyed it or not. So go bug someone else. Idiots like you make me think I shouldnt share this video with friends. I want to get players for KaL my main goal. Is not SELF promotion. But PROMOTION for the GAME!

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:39am

Please,stop being offended by facts and being salty.

''Get your head out of the clouds and start using it.''

- Actually you should do it,you compleatly missed my point and got offended for nothing,princess.

''I am simply sharng my work. Weather you enjoyed it or not. So go bug someone else.''

- And i'm simply stating my oppinon on your work that you posted on public forum.
If you think you can post your work but as soon as someone dislikes it or give it negative feedback you'r gonna discriminate their oppinion,that's just being an hypocrite.

''Yes I can take criticism. I just can't take people who are wrong about what I am doing. No self promotion here.
I didn't get a sub off the videos''

- No you cannot take critisism obviously. And weather you like it or not what you doing here is self-promotion by DEFINITION.
Any form of posting your own work to public is called self-promotion.I really dont care what you tought it is.
Altho,i did not say self-promotion is a bad thing,altho not sure how good you promote this game if you didn't get a single sub?

Can you please link other places where you shared your videos before this moment?
Other communities that you took effort to present KaL?
I would like to see it!

:D

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:51am

you applied an public thread on public forums so i'm pretty sure you care what i think.Or what anyone thinks.

Hate me or love me idc but that doesn't change fact your quallity is low and my oppinion ur music is ear-raping.

Why even post something publicly if you cant take critisism....

BTW Posting your own channel is form of self-promotion.In case you dont know what ''promotion'' itself means here you go:
The advancement of a product, idea, or point of view through publicity and/or advertising.

In THIS case you obviously are promoting your own product so it means it's self-promotion.

Cheers.

There`s no point in arguing over music , it`s an art....... What one ear likes, the next might not..... and the quality of your links were perfectly acceptable
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 11:39am

I agree stuch,howeverI am not arguing,i am stating my own oppinion and perspective.
In my oppinion video is bad quallity,you cannot even read the names of Summoners.
Heck,its 2018,it's really not that hard to make better quallity vids than presented.
Also music could be more mainstream and commercial if the idea is to ''attract people to KaL''
This one is just for selected few who really like that type,others will instantly mute it down,in worse scenario they will just exit the video.
And in that case there you go,effort made for nothing just cuz you're being tickheaded,right?
I know what i'm saying cuz i've been listening and producing electronic music for over 10 years now.
But whatever keep up the salt Revy,Kira,Vampirella,Tessalore or whatever your nick or charachter is like you did it ingame,that will get you far in life.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:17pm

I`ll see yer ten years and raise you 8... Released my first track at 18. Enough of this nonsense.... you shouldnt be allowed to answer any questions because you don`t have an avatar for us to point the p[reverbial shi**y stick at.

You sir, are a trump quaffer!

• Activate Facebook

Friday, February 9th 2018, 12:05pm

Well when I came back to this thread it got funny. But yeah sorry Sherlock I know I can get salty and I was a little bishy that week. Was off my meds yeah I am a mental case will admit that. Anyways opinion accepted. I am no hypocrite. Just dont like to hear that I am wrong sometimes. Also I started my youtube 3 weeks ago. Only been at it 6 months but got hacked 5 months back. So didnt get very far at all. I am going to promote on other websites. I just need content to do so. I hope it does bring players eventually. Subs arent that important they come over months and years. Besides I am not focused on subs or views quite yet. Just making videos for fun because I enjoy doing so. Its a hobby of mine. Besides that and it passes time while I am unemployed. Also it went Revy, DeathEnigma, Kira and then Vampirella... idk who the heck Tessalore is. Anyways have a nice day sherlock. Im sorry for getting mad. But meh whatever doesnt matter in the end.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Friday, February 9th 2018, 3:51pm

Well when I came back to this thread it got funny. But yeah sorry Sherlock I know I can get salty and I was a little bishy that week. Was off my meds yeah I am a mental case will admit that. Anyways opinion accepted. I am no hypocrite. Just dont like to hear that I am wrong sometimes. Also I started my youtube 3 weeks ago. Only been at it 6 months but got hacked 5 months back. So didnt get very far at all. I am going to promote on other websites. I just need content to do so. I hope it does bring players eventually. Subs arent that important they come over months and years. Besides I am not focused on subs or views quite yet. Just making videos for fun because I enjoy doing so. Its a hobby of mine. Besides that and it passes time while I am unemployed. Also it went Revy, DeathEnigma, Kira and then Vampirella... idk who the heck Tessalore is. Anyways have a nice day sherlock. Im sorry for getting mad. But meh whatever doesnt matter in the end.

Wowsers, couple that with the facts.....

1) his goldfish also has aids
7) He opened his packet of crisps upside down
23) His mum bought the beef gravy granuales when there having chicken

His life aint going so well sherlock, who fyi you are not, for you`d know not to poke the crazies with anything less than a harpoon.

I suggest we all have a ( party for insert name here ) i can`t look.... I`ll do the music cos im obvi cooler than dj sherlock....... he doesnt know what the pleases the crowd. Or his boyf/mum.....

s17 is fast becoming the new s16.

I vote, no more sob stories or whinging!

Q whining (see below)
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 8:28pm

True that gotta be smart if we wan't the game to make it. I'm working on videos for my youtube at the moment. I don't want a dead server for s17. I know s16 is very much dead. So I am going to make less videos. Focus more on promoting. Whats the use in making videos for Kings and Legends if they get very few views. Let alone any video I make. So I am going to focus on the King and Legend vids for now. Well the promoting part. Who knows maybe it could get a few players. Ill start with the family and then the internet community. Or at least sites that allow sharing. Im not focused however on building my youtube.. That takes years. Im focused on making videos and promoting them for the game. Obviously if you think of it I wont get 1mil subs in 2 months. Let alone 2 years. Could take up to 10 years. Some havent even reached 1mil and been at it for that long.

WELL enough said on the topic of youtube in general. I wont post here again. Unless it's needed.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 2:54pm

Ty for videos especially chat in background is fun :))

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 3:55pm

I dont mind the video quality, but the decks and plays are pretty horrible, everytime someone has modesty its game over, rangers without bulks/true shots, mages without scorches, super random swift raids, decks full of high cds, but no drawing cards, very weird GL/awakened choices here and there, key cards like gingy and kimono are 99 % of the time legendary, eventho the GL upgrade is massive. Doubt anyone of them would qualify for post after merge

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 4:05pm

Kayne its 1 year old server and i bet will not be merged in close future. First s16 need merge and on left side we have i think 2x vip 9 and right side 2x vip 7. So its hard to godlike everything in 1 year of playtime.

I think decks are great on both sides for 1 year.

And on server 17 is banned Pan...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mikes02" (Feb 11th 2018, 4:11pm)

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 10:45pm

Thanks mikes... Btw I hope I can be in GSD next week... I was on but I think I wouldn't be able to enter with full teams lol. But yeah I been pumping out videos left and right. Anyways, I am hoping for an s18 someday. Where we can start fresh and actually have fun again. At least till it breaks again... lol KaL is a great game. However its downfall could be met by too many OP cards being released within a short time. Whales will have em while less fortunate players wont. Which can make the game not enjoyable for a lot and they will eventually quit. With that being said I think we can look forward to KaL for the foreseeable future. It wont poof for a while. I hope....

• Activate Facebook