You are not logged in.

[Feedback] bonus gold excludes

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "nameless44" is male
  • "nameless44" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 6:17am

bonus gold excludes

Excludes: Mobile, SMS, Facebook payments

Why does it excludes Facebook payments ?
So people who are playing via Facebook cant participade in this awesome event?

Tell me too change account from Facebook too KAL browser ? It cnat be done because when i use Facebook loginn too KAL browser i get a new character and not the one i play with via Facebook.

So all the people who play via Facebook cant be enjoying this huge advantage ?????????????????????

Please can a mod answer this quickly before event finishes
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 6:57am

This is by far the most platformist thing i have ever seen!, i'm a facebook player so i can't take part in the event even if i wanted to.
luckily i will no longer put money into this broken game so i doesn't bother me that much but i think it's a hugely stupid decision to exclude facebook players like this!, what reason is there for it? do facebook take a cut of the monies? thats pure greed them on the part of KAL!
You can't give to some with one hand and screw others over with the other and expect everyone to be happy! it's discrimination!
you are discriminating against the facebook players! and thats not cool! :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:09am

Its only excluded for the 18 % bonus gold and not the cards, no?
I guess its just technically not possible to add the 18 % bonus onto it. The KaL shop has it added automatically. Not sure how recharging looks like on facebook, but guess its more a technical issue then some "plattformism". Maybe they could add the gold manually, but that would require more effort.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:26am

don't make excuses for them kaynie!
there are always ways round things!
it's a dick move!

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:29am

Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info?

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:44am

Can you not just go on kals website and sign in thru facebook on there? Then just click gold shop and put in credit card info?
No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible :(
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 7:48am

Its only excluded for the 18 % bonus gold and not the cards, no?
I guess its just technically not possible to add the 18 % bonus onto it. The KaL shop has it added automatically. Not sure how recharging looks like on facebook, but guess its more a technical issue then some "plattformism". Maybe they could add the gold manually, but that would require more effort.
If it is only excludes the 18% bonus and not the cards can a mod please verify this ?
So that also facebook players can benefit from this event.
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:45am

No you cant login on kals website and sign in thru facebook, it isnt possible :(

That's literally how I've signed in for years.
There's a login with facebook button
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 8:56am

Yes there is a facebook login button but when i login there it activates my old facebook account where i tried to play before, but wasnt serious about it that time.

i cant turn it into my current facebook account and current kal account, my old one keeps coming back, dont know how and where too change all of that
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:00am

uhh support?

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:44am

Yes there is a facebook login button but when i login there it activates my old facebook account where i tried to play before, but wasnt serious about it that time.

i cant turn it into my current facebook account and current kal account, my old one keeps coming back, dont know how and where too change all of that

try doing this. and see if it works

301 Moved Permanently
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:59am

try doing this. and see if it works

301 Moved Permanently
Just did that and it still keeps returning to the wrong account :(
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 4:13pm

301 Moved Permanently
Just did that and it still keeps returning to the wrong account :(

Find the witchcraft
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:22pm

I have never used KAL anywhere other than facebook, and when I login with facebook, it creates a new game, and does not import my facebook game.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 9:24pm

Kaynie its right you still can get the cards, the only thing you cant its the 18%, wich in my opinion 7k/15k for any legend/godlike card its great. even without that 18%. Remeber you keep the gold, and you have dragon balls also, so... :love:

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 2:39am

I have no idea why you cannot login to the game using your facebook credentials. You need to login to the facebook account you want to use, then click the facebook login at kingsandlegends.com. I can only surmise you are logged into a different facebook account when you try to login, hence the new account.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 2:53am

dont think you have to be logged on account, just pay them through the website and give them your current facebook id when you send in what you want?

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:39am

Just to clarify,
Part ONE (the bonus gold) has the payment "exclusions"
Part TWO (the chosen card) does NOT

Make sure you've recharged the correct amounts to qualify, and are precise with your requests/ ingame name etc.

• Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 7:48am

I have no idea why you cannot login to the game using your facebook credentials. You need to login to the facebook account you want to use, then click the facebook login at kingsandlegends.com. I can only surmise you are logged into a different facebook account when you try to login, hence the new account.
Yes ur right but how can i change my facebook login account on KAL site ?
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:12am

Log into facebook, not the KAL game on facebook. Once logged into facebook, go to kingsandlegends.com and click the facebook login button. It should be as simple as that. If it doesn't work, you may need to delete some cookies from your browser (filter by facebook and kingsandlegends and see if removing them fixes the issues). Of course only do this if you know your account details and aren't relying on cookies to ensure your logins are remembered.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook