You are not logged in.

[EN 15] Hello

• "Dragornis" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2018

Friday, January 26th 2018, 12:54pm

Hello

Hello guys i am playing this game from 5-6 years ago and break up atleast 3-4 times,i started this game with Rise of Mythos for about 1 years then my friend told me about this version and tolded me its better than RoM so we both start at that game in s11 then after 1 month later he decide to don't play but i still played this game until s11 merged with some server because my guild was start to inactive and players from merged servers full level with godlike cards while i had only some legendry cards without any vip so i decide breakup and after for a long time later i start with s15 and i was luckier in there than with my account on s11 and i continued to playing in there until i break up 2 times for short time and i decide to start playing again
I thought about to start new game in s17 but its seems its too late to playing in there since there isn't new players so much so i will continue to playing in s15 and i am looking for friends/guild for chatting/playing with them :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:40pm

S17 gets new players every week(although most are alt accounts). You can join us and see. level 20-35 people are sometimes seen fighting each other in arena (actual fights not feeding)
P.S. putting punctuation marks or atleast a "." (period/full stop) between sentences would make reading more easy and less tedious/

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:47pm

Better at what? Because KaL was down a few times lately? Maybe you should ask the RoM players how they liked the chinese new year 2 or 3 years ago, game was down for 2 weeks back then. Things like that can always happen to both games.

KaL never had any serious issues compared to RoM. Few examples:
- none encrypted direct login links. Ppl could manipulate their own slightly to log any account they want. Multiple Accounts got destroyed, no roll backs, no refunds, not even any sort of investigation to punish the ppl.
- card duplication via auction house, ppl got to keep the cards, no roll back, no punishment
- backdoor sheningans by monster who played the game itself with an annonymous account to encourage ppl to spend to keep up to him
- backdoor sheningans by saint who gave away black opals to his buds, renamed tons of accounts and who knows what ever he got away with
- wrong sended compensation, 10k gold instead silver, ppl who claimed it before they noticed their mistake got to keep it, ppl who didnt claim fast enough got it removed from mail
- multiaccounting is allowed (plenty ppl grind thousands of rubies/gold for their mains that way, some even wrote automized scripts for it)

Besides that KaL is more generous. In RoM they havent given away a black opal in total yet i think. Fire rubys are rare as hell too. KaL gave away like 2 1/2 or 3 black opals already to active players(daily logins, forum events). Also the gold costs are way higher in RoM and the game is run by volunteers (trig, soleil), which will always lead to favourism and sheningans. Their official support is also a gmail account lol, but guess the neighbours grass is always greener.

KaL 4 lyf :love:

Hi.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Jan 27th 2018, 3:51am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, January 26th 2018, 4:50pm

KAL best game ever made

• Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:07pm

Agreed K&L is much better :thumbup:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended DiGimon's 12 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended YourM0M's 10 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Devastsnt's 7 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Groll's 9 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Sutch's 8 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 6 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Arty's 7 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended JackKiller's 9 win-streak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "TheBane" is male

Date of registration: Jun 23rd 2016

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:27pm

y if i had payed a house on my acc i would also cheer yay kal .... anyway most of the old people know that if they didnt had spend money allready they wouldnt be still here as for your opinion and cheers about kal well .... feel free to ask people in game ^^ and i dont expect you to admit anything . as for you alena well when you were with fannon in rom you were saying other stuff so its normal for you to follow da monay ;) have fun

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, January 26th 2018, 8:11pm

Kal is far better than Rom, i played rom from the start, it cost the double for gold than here, that just say all. And kal have much but much better rewards and compensations, these nice forum events and a more balanced game, we have broken cards here, yes thats true, but not even close to all the broken stuff they have in rom. so +1 to kal. :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, January 29th 2018, 12:28am

yay for kal!! As i suck in any other game that i cant spend money on :(

:D

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook