You are not logged in.

false

Good

• "false" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:13pm

New updates or cards

Its been quite awhile for any new updates on kal. When r we going to expect any changes around here? Is there anything plan or u all at a dead end. Game is basically at a stand still all there is to keep someone occupied on here anymore is PvP and 85% of the people u play anymore is rangers who just rely on still your entire hand to win. So I think an answer is required cause alot of people r getting really bored of the game and moving on to different games.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:21pm

I already found a better game.

They just keep this one up to get whatever revenue thats left for the 10 or so addicted players.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "These Heaux" (Jan 23rd 2018, 3:28pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 4:12pm

version update takes place once a year right? when did 2.0 come out?

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 7:28pm

He wasn't exactly privy on a timeline, but the Product Manager did tell me there were a couple new card sets coming out, and those should be updated before the merge project. ( I know it's nothing concrete, but it's really all we have to tell you players at the moment)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 8:39pm

we need merge first

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:19pm

Hello did you know anything about the 8 new skills that already exist in the china version? 4 new ultimate, and 4 new pvp skills, they are really great skills, that will change this game to a new prespective. That will be released here?

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook