You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:17pm

And this will inhibit the growth of new players (There is already a lack of it, since any new account is automatically logged into s16 for some reason).
They just send new players into a Dragons Lair, then they are burned and stop playing.....!!!!! hahahahaha :thumbsup:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

LuxVII

Common

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:23pm

Epic synt gem u call compensation for 144h unavailability of s17?
Its really miserable....

Regards!

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:28pm

Omg i said id hold a concert for s17 and give you 51% of my compo...... what more can a brother do..... and i said im on s17 too.... so i have recieved the ample ( ha ha) compo there n all... yet i don`t feel like my smaller account has been unjustly treated.... im ok with it..... but i will buy a ticket for live aids s17..... would you like to come as my +1 ???

• Activate Facebook

• "Thebosha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:32pm

This is about all of server 17 not just the whales but the free players and the players that don't use the forums and there are quite a few of them. The compensation is unfair especially has server 17 not only was down 1 extra day but it was also over the main holiday period.
There is an equality act and most companies abide by that. Plain decency in being fair to all there customers and participants from all servers.

• Activate Facebook

• "Soviet" is male

Date of registration: Nov 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:42pm

S17 was down 6 days over xmas and new year we got 5 fire opal 12 epic synth 3 scarlet synth and some silver but server 1-15
was down less days and not over the holidays and gets
war horse
2.5 mill silver
5 fire opal
1000gold
tarot pk
10 dragonsoul chest
250 rubies
1 fire opal
50k silver
Seriously explain how that is anyway fair to server 17?.
Is that is that a straight insult at anyone on server 17?

We were down during the New Year! Our guild showdown still does not work as we don’t even get half of what the other servers got for a shorter downtime off peak!

I’m not spending a penny anymore until someone wakes up and strikes a balance.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YatoGod" (Jan 18th 2018, 7:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:50pm

Well maybe if you try look at his profile on s17 you will see that it's not a tiny account at all :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart
  • Activate Facebook

skyfire

Common

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:12pm

Compensation

we deserve the same comp as everyone else it aint fair that all servers apart from s17 got the good compensation should be fair all round as we were bugged for a week lost all events and that etc we should get the same we all pay and play this game doesnt matter what server u are on whether its an old or new please sort this out make it fair :star:

• Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:45pm

even on server 11 some peeps say that they have received no compensation
none of list above

• Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:26pm

I'll explain why it's possible you got less compensation.

Maybe because your server is at a different stage than others. They don't want to cause gap issues within your server or maybe because you spend so much money (which you're happy to talk about) they don't want to give you better things, instead they want you to pay for them.

They removed Pan so S17 couldn't get it, a year or so ago when we had events for points to get rewards, S17s rewards were different, and you didn't always get tarot packs at the same time we did.

I'm guessing, because your at a different stage, they don't want to rush giving you everything. Like Dragon said, after a year or so more alone, you won't have anything to enhance or do. You'll be bored, only wanting merge like S16.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:49pm

Dilligence,
s16 that had no downtime got same comp as older servers. How u explain that?
We had the longest downtime and yet we get crappy comp.
Other servers even got ''little something while game is down''.

We are not talking about ''year ago'' here. We are aware of some things indeed,but being youger doesnt mean we should get less comp. They could exclude tarot pack for example and not give compleatly different,undervalue comp.

I mean,constantly being put behind and ditched cuz we are ''young server'' makes no sense anymore.People are unhappy. And for high vips its not even matter of comp itself,its matter of principal. By your logic,where we are younger,we should pay less money for same amount of gold,as we get less things? Altho cost for goldrush,recharge cards and whatsoever is exactly the same.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:29pm

S-16 had downtime during postseason weekend and got crap. Which means no postseason and reward.

• Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:32pm

i want the silver and the tarot i already have all the tarots i want anyway but i still want the pack anyway my account is vip 10 so i should get less comp cause vip 10 on another server carries more weight give your heads a shake your brain is stuck ffs wake up

• Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:33pm

In all what I said, I never said about it being fair. It is very unfair yes, but I'm only guessing some reason why they obviously haven't given you equal comp.

You might not get an official statement, also, I'm guessing most of you have took it all out of your mail and used it? So now how can they re-correct the comp? Because if they give you the comp we got, you have had more.

It's just awkward now, since you've already received comp.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:44pm

like the synths they can have those back not a single card there i would want and or need...i think i have like 20 leg ones and 50 epic i will never use them just take up space in mt inventory

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:00pm

Im really sad with all that happens lattely....just will not say anything more.... X( Hope they will consider in their minds what really its happening here. ?(

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 4:57am

In all what I said, I never said about it being fair. It is very unfair yes, but I'm only guessing some reason why they obviously haven't given you equal comp.

You might not get an official statement, also, I'm guessing most of you have took it all out of your mail and used it? So now how can they re-correct the comp? Because if they give you the comp we got, you have had more.

It's just awkward now, since you've already received comp.
I don't mean to be rude but, frankly, we don't need opinions of unrelated people or guessing the minds of demadrend/CHINESE devs.
What we want is an explanation or a logically acceptable compensation.
What we want is an answer as to why they are being biased towards us and behaving so unfairly. And we wan't to hear it from the lion's mouth directly, not from any tom, dick or harry.
If they keep ignoring us, then I am sure the VIPs on our server will be quite upset.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 11:54am

Considering that the majority of posts on this thread have had to be removed it is now locked.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook