You are not logged in.

• "Marts02" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 27th 2015

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 5:47pm

Accounts getting hacked

Ok, so according to support, my account was hacked. Their response so far seems to be so sad, to bad. This is not acceptable. I have replied to support, however I feel like, at this time, I am just going to be told to suck it up. I would like to think that this is not the case. I look forward to a response that is more acceptable, before we take it out of the realm of being friendly. I have only asked for the restoration of my account. I have not asked for any compensation. I only wish to get back what was stolen. Is this unreasonable????? I guess we will see.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 7:28pm

That might be quite difficult to do fully. If they don't have a record of what you had (which they probably don't if it's been deleted) or they don't have a backup, you'll have to tell them everything you lost I imagine, which is going to take a while...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 7:39pm

thats the problem i quess if u give info to someone else and he sold everything from u.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 7:52pm

Well it kinda serves you right then, cos you're not allowed to share accounts.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 8:33pm

I was actually hacked by a person a while ago, all my cards like ryli arma sensei etc were put for auction, i had nothing less, and support did absolutely nothing. I now have a new account that i started up and its all going well now :) And for getting your stuff back, the stuff in your inventory is hard, but getting your cards back, ahh thats easy. All they need to do is look in your guide at the cards you have had and simply return them. Good luck in getting your items back Marts, and if they do nothing ill be here to back you up. When your hacked and they dont do anything about it, thats how they piss you off, and they are fond of not doing anything about the most simplest things like boosting etc...

Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 8:36pm

Support has the list of extracted cards. They even provided it to me.
I have provided them the list of other items.

As for sharing my account, read the description. Account was hacked. Somebody (I have an idea who) gained access to my account with out my permission.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 12:16am

I was actually hacked by a person a while ago, all my cards like ryli arma sensei etc were put for auction, i had nothing less, and support did absolutely nothing. I now have a new account that i started up and its all going well now :) And for getting your stuff back, the stuff in your inventory is hard, but getting your cards back, ahh thats easy. All they need to do is look in your guide at the cards you have had and simply return them. Good luck in getting your items back Marts, and if they do nothing ill be here to back you up. When your hacked and they dont do anything about it, thats how they piss you off, and they are fond of not doing anything about the most simplest things like boosting etc...
But what about cards you no longer own, or cards you own multiple copies of? Plus, sometimes the guide updates with cards you've seen but not actually owned. I know I've got an Godlike tarot unlocked in there but I definitely don't own it :D
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 12:42am

KAL can show the list of what was extracted. They KNOW exactly what cards I am missing. I know this because they were kind enough to mail me a download showing the extraction of my cards. As for equipment, they can see the same thing. I am only asking for what they can verify. It shows the sale of equipment in their logs.

• Activate Facebook

Sol1d

Good

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 2:39am

I'm sorry but if they don't have logs of everything that goes on in the game then they've got absolutely no idea what the hell they are doing.
ANY online game can restore a hacked account so I don't see why this game should be an exception.

I mean think about it. They should be taking a daily backup of least if not multiple backups. All they'd have to do is retire a backup to a test location and look at your account.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 10:28am

I would be surprised if you got anything back from them. I have no doubt they have complete records of every single item that ever touched your account, and what happened to it. That is basic for any game company regardless of what the white knights want you to think. The reason I doubt it is because they are all about making money, and spending time restoring an account doesn't directly profit them anything when they assume you will just shell out again and re-buy everything like Vengeance seems to have done.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 10:44am

I would be surprised if you got anything back from them. I have no doubt they have complete records of every single item that ever touched your account, and what happened to it. That is basic for any game company regardless of what the white knights want you to think. The reason I doubt it is because they are all about making money, and spending time restoring an account doesn't directly profit them anything when they assume you will just shell out again and re-buy everything like Vengeance seems to have done.

I had to because they did nothing about it. Marts02 good luck to you, trust me your gonna need it.
Terror
16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 12:25pm

Like many players, I have an account here and on ROM. Both are managed by game spree. AT the end of the day, if they feel it is acceptable to cheat a player, they will NOT see another dime from me. In all likelyhood, I will resign both accounts and find something else to do.

Thanks all for the support. Both here and in game chat. There are many good people here, I wish you all the best of luck. I will be around a few more days, waiting to hear from support about my expectations. We will see.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 12:46pm

RoM is not published by gamespree, its published by gamefuse, which is a completly different company.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 6:44pm

Accounts getting hacked

Well it kinda serves you right then, cos you're not allowed to share accounts.

Love this post on here....You know how many people on Kal share accounts...If Kal banned everyone who did the only whales who would probably be left would be kaynie alenka and thrasy

• Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 6:46pm

I doubt even that many

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 7:17pm

Cool, then I can just go play rom if KAL can't fix this. Thanks K. Appreciate the correction. :)

• Activate Facebook

• "Anyufairchild" is male

Date of registration: Jan 1st 2016

Friday, January 1st 2016, 9:00pm

Dont worry marts, if they dont restore your account, we will come up with a petition or something, there are enough uber whales that have enough gold saved i am sure we can get a list of people that refuse to purchase gold, i know i wont spend another dime if they screw you out of your account. I dont care, kal screws up way too much.

:panda: Anyufairchild
server 8/Fenris

Will Buy Shargase epic - 50 gold- need 13

Will buy overseer epic - 50 gold- need 7

Saurus war boys - depends on rank
  • Activate Facebook