You are not logged in.

XxX

Common

• "XxX" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 3rd 2016

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 3:42pm

Merge,Auction Hause Some ideas or if it s possible

Good Morning!!!!
I was wondering and would like to know if it's possible to cross the auction house with the other servers as in pvp.
I say this because it is almost impossible to buy anything.
S1 to S4 are dead in the auction house, it would be best if they joined the S5 to S12 or even better a union of all the servers not only in pvp but in the auction house as well.
I do not know if they've talked about this or if it's possible but something should change the auction house ....

it is possible to implement exchange in ah for example cards of the same rank not the same amount but by necessity ????

for example leg THE Golden Dawn you are willing to trade for a star and another Captain if you have those 2 you can subject the exchange !!!

Thank you and good game.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 4th 2017

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 5:24pm

good offer ya

• Activate Facebook

• "Soviet" is male

Date of registration: Nov 30th 2017

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 5:41pm

+1
This is a great idea but even if they could get the development support (it all seems to be china not gamespree) the main concern is selling of event cards due to being released at different times cross server.

The secondary effect is because it’s a “dumb auction” (simple concept definition, not an insult) that allows multiple copies being displayed instead of stacking them and only showing the cheapest it would mean 100+ pages to browse through with limited filters.

Though to be honest I don’t think that would cause much of an uproar even if all the servers 1 through 17 had a shared auction, it would just mean modesty would sell for 100k.

• Activate Facebook

• "DemiNoob" is female

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2017

Monday, January 15th 2018, 10:08am

with it the server gets damaged! between interest and not it depends on the gold, think logically! with a lot of spam.
when just playing, there is a notice put the card, or win streak. it's a bit of a shock to the computer! you are fighting and there is slow motion and disconect. and keep your card down!
then bored and anger already attached and blame the device of this game!

• Activate Facebook