You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Attr4ct" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2017

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:28am

Awakened Death NOT contributing to undead reputation.

Hey Guys,

I've been long on lvl42 undead reputation. Which means GL or better can add to rep points only.
So today out of the blue I checked, and I'm assuming my awakened Death is godlike or better.

Well, he doesn't add to undead rep. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it Death the card, or is it awakened cards that don't add to rep? :?:

Attr4ct
Bastien

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:42am

from what i remember no awakened units give rep and it has been like that since they came out

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, January 12th 2018, 3:51am

Awakens never gave Rep.

This isnt new information either

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Attr4ct" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2017

Friday, January 12th 2018, 9:05am

Ok I didn’t know. Now I know. Didn’t realize it was such general knowledge. I’ve been playing for 10 months now and didn’t know lol.

So I’m about to awaken a spell now also. It’s safe for me to assume that it will not contribute to my ranger rep either?

Attr4ct

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:50pm

I have added this to the bug tracker on the basis that the in-game text says 'Godlike or better' which implies Awakened cards should give reputation. Either the text is wrong or they should be counting for rep.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook