You are not logged in.

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:32am

thanking thread as well as timing

First of all, i would like to thank you para/dema for all compensations as well as those anniversary presents.
Those void packs gave me a ring and 3400 gold which was so impressive that it overwhelmed my desire to quit.
I decided to try a qilin deck with all that gold and i must say, its really interesting. But the 30 second time per turn is way too short for all the re-drawing and chain combos. Is it possible to raise that 30 second to 35/40 second or something like that?? That would make using the qilins much more easier.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:17am

The Anniversary Rewards and Compensation were 100% Demadrend's decisions so the thanks should be his alone. If another 9 Heroes feel the timer being increased would be helpful I will add it as a suggestion on the Bug Tracker but I personally feel that 30 seconds is sufficient time to play your turn. Maybe adding 5 seconds everytime you use a skill card when a Qilin (1 or more) is in play would be more practical a suggestion as it could be tied specifically to Qilins. Also because if you aren't using them then 30 seconds is often excessive for a turn.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:58am

lol yea anniversary gifts were awesome managed to get enough gold to get star from cm event sale

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 8:02am

. But the 30 second time per turn is way too short for all the re-drawing and chain combos. Is it possible to raise that 30 second to 35/40 second or something like that?? That would make using the qilins much more easier.
They should reduce from 30 seconds to 15 seconds to kill all these qilin game-destroyers
  • Activate Facebook

• "nastja93" is female

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2016

Location: im Hier und Jetzt, aber am liebsten doch zuhause ^.^

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 8:39am

must agree against timer expansion...tbh nobody likes qilins as opponent, its somehow a quite unfair strategy to win with nearly no effort... personally i made a qilin deck too, but i only use it for bosses, map and other pve stories... never for 1v1,2v2,4v4 cause i don't like to destroy my opponents with these cheaty creatures... tbh i would love if there would be a limit for these qilins in arena decks. like having more than 2 qilins in total (including the elite one) will get the deck banned for arena, but i know that something like this will never happen...

Nicht alles ist das, wonach es aussieht. Selbst ein Stein kann unter Umständen einfach davon fliegen mit dem richtigen Antrieb.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:37am

Or just make Arena fights with 30 cards deck and 15 sec turn like in equalizer. Also old system can stay like now as a room for Quilin players. I Bet they will stop play Quilins immedietly (buhahahha) if they have too "fight" against other quilins becouse its not free win anymine.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:50pm

Obviously a no from me on that too :P

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:13pm

if you want to improve this game then add a pan in trojan pack .... lolzz

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:26pm

15 secs timers would be better

often copied, never reached
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:42pm

15 secs timers would be better

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:53pm

must agree against timer expansion...tbh nobody likes qilins as opponent, its somehow a quite unfair strategy to win with nearly no effort... personally i made a qilin deck too, but i only use it for bosses, map and other pve stories... never for 1v1,2v2,4v4 cause i don't like to destroy my opponents with these cheaty creatures... tbh i would love if there would be a limit for these qilins in arena decks. like having more than 2 qilins in total (including the elite one) will get the deck banned for arena, but i know that something like this will never happen...
if all people think like you this game would be a much better place... but saddly nobody does that... its anoying to play vs that decks, same as that 11th broken card... :love:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:22pm

I beseech forum moderator zidane, yatogod or gm/pm to lock my thread since people are using it to :
1. promote a completely different idea (instead of making their own thread)
2. spread Anti-qilin propaganda
3. off-topic discussions
And it is unlikely that we will get a relevant post that either supports or opposes my original post.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:35pm

Locked as per request ^

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook