You are not logged in.

• "DeathBastien" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 31st 2017

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 7:42pm

Broken cards broke Bastien

Giving out awakened wheels and other awakened tarots. Qilins even broke the server. Doomskar and attack debuff cards too. I preferred it in the beginning where there where less OP cards. More people could play the game. I'm VIP 9 and don't stand a chance because I have none of those cards that can change a battle. I would quit the game but not going to. If I quit because I have the disadvantage what would I be? Anyways what I am saying is please don't bring Modesty and Mercy to S17. If you do at least wait till people hit 80. The server is already at a disadvantage for new players. That's what I am most concerned about. Not my lack of cards to fight these cards that are unfair to people that don't have them. I'm concerned about new players that don't have a chance. Heck open S18 and don't release tarots or broken cards. Then I would enjoy the game again. Sorry if this seems harsh I had to say it. Or I would really quit.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 7:47pm

You're VIP9 on s17 and don't stand a chance? There's VIP4's on s15 that compete with the whales for the mostpart. I suggest using your money a little more wisely.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:00pm

Yeah maybe that's the thing. I should save money for broken cards. So I can be a whale too. Yes I know there are VIP 4's or lower that can compete with whales. That's not my point. I might be VIP 9 but I am not complaining about not being able to compete. I am just stating that awakened tarots and a few cards we can do without. To make the game more balanced. But it doesn't matter. By the way the reason I'm VIP 9 and don't have a lot of good cards. I am terrible with money. I probably spent half of it on stuff that wasn't needed. I'm just worried about the server as a whole.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:02pm

get good or get outta here

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:06pm

Again thanks for the comment. It's not just about me and my chances. That's long gone. This game will not produce anymore new players soon enough. That's what I am worried about. Not me but other players.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:12pm

the game doesnt get new players anyways, 99 % of the S17 pop has played on older servers before. Players on new servers are just those who can't adopt and think the game will ever change, but it wont. You better try to adopt to how it is or just quit for good.

• Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:13pm

In fairness I would love a server with certain cards also, so I know what you're saying there.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:15pm

Exactly not a private server.. Just a server that everyone can have fun in. Everyone can be equal. But it wont happen. Thanks for the replies you two. As for my time here. I will be playing on and off. Not quitting but also not investing a lot of time or money into this game anymore.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:17pm

You better try to adopt to how it is or just quit for good.

Please stop using this null and void and rather bland comment... It just makes it seem like you cannot think of anything decent to type (just like the QIlin players).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheHonestOne" (Dec 30th 2017, 8:08pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 8:34am

Hello Bastien, vip 9 is pretty high already. U just need chose your playstile. If u manage your gold wisely u can with vip 9 be top 8 easy. Me and athall are vip 6 +7. And lots ppl call use whales. Its funny when ppl whiche are vip highter than we call us whales too.
Main thing is dont buy any boosters for gold only when is bonanza and u dont have rubies. Really except tarrot and VV packs dont worth buying. Most packs are overprized and outdated I just wonder why ppl still buying Kings or master packs, Both worth now less than 100 gold each.

But u have right some cards are broken now most broken new card is Saviour Soteria. But its my personal view because she + wheel and game ending for me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mikes02" (Dec 28th 2017, 8:49am)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 9:16am

the game doesnt get new players anyways, 99 % of the S17 pop has played on older servers before. Players on new servers are just those who can't adopt and think the game will ever change, but it wont. You better try to adopt to how it is or just quit for good.

U are right but not 100% Lots on server 17 are ppl from another platform (loygame, rom etc.) And here are many ppl whiche stoped game before for some reason (life boredeom etc.) and returned to game and of course ppl from another servers.
And u forgot another thing - fun . For lots ppl is fun playing least for some times withouv modesty (u can count me too). Lots of biggest whales really dont need brain or playskill. Insted of them can play trained monkey and spam cards. Cards like modesty killed this game itself.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mikes02" (Dec 28th 2017, 9:26am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 3:29pm

hi Bastien, im also on s17, im also Vip9 and i have all that broken cards.lol... But i agree with you...i miss old times of this game. "then someone will say, adapt or leave the game....lol", but really the game was lost is fun, its more like or you have that broken cards or you cannot do nothing, even with all that broken cards, salaine, doomskar, wheel, lysandra, lifewarder, 11th hour, "not to talk about some vices" and a lot more, vs people with same cards its like random luck, depends on what cards you got in hand and if you are lucky you can win, if not you can lose. This game its lost is fun, but its not just now, its like this for at least 2 years, well maybe not here in kal but in the rest of the other versions of this game its like that for 2 years, every month more and more broken cards are released just to add to this chaotic new basis of this game... So i totally agree with your unsatisfaction about this game. Its not mods fault, they are doing a great joob to compensate players, its just Devs fault, i think they want to comite the suicide of this game... ?(

But u have right some cards are broken now most broken new card is Saviour Soteria. But its my personal view because she + wheel and game ending for me.
you talk about soteria, but the real and most broken card of this game its that 11th hour, stupid card ever made. that card have more combos than Ryu or Ken from S.Fighter. lol, and all that combos are totally broken, even playing this card alone its a really pain in the a....

Whatever... theres a lot of broken cards in this game. :cursing:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Dec 28th 2017, 3:56pm) with the following reason: merged double post

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 3:59pm

11th is the most broken card right now. Even more annoying than mod. 11th bomb cycle deck, new 11th hitting u everyturn. Saviour is no where near broken.

Mercy is garbage, no one uses that anymore.

Everything else is meh, counterable.

Yall just gotta be creative with your deck instead of stacking powers. The tempo is too slow.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Dec 28th 2017, 4:12pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:36am

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Maybe what Dragon is trying to say after multiple edits is that, in his estimation, no good players use Mercy anymore...
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:53am

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Maybe what Dragon is trying to say after multiple edits is that, in his estimation, no good players use Mercy anymore...

Basically there is so many strong cards now that you can only fit so many in a 30 card deck.

Cards like Mercy doesnt bring enough to the table. Good players rather have an extra suge card as oppose to cards like mercy.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, December 29th 2017, 12:03pm

Mikes I totally agree with you on that one. If I had the near 1,000 dollars I spent on this game back. If I could go back in time. Yeah I might spend my money on the good cards only. I might have half the tarots, more good awakened cards and all those cards that are whale cards (11th hour, Doomskar and so on...) However I made my choice. I'm a good player and would be in the top 8 on Bastien. I bet my deck is trash compared to most. Anyways doesn't matter anymore. I just hope the game has a year or two left in it if not longer. This is a great game for all player levels. I just get frustrated from time to time.

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 12:34am

get good or get outta here
No you get outta here and stop saying to people to be good at game or QUIT, cos they can play for their own fun and don't have to be super pro at it :cursing:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 1:01am

everyone had a chance to get 11th hour when server first open. Hell i even sold mine one of my 11th hours. you don't remember the 6k gold any card u want. you guys decided to get skill instead of cards that made since.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 1:56am

everyone had a chance to get 11th hour when server first open. Hell i even sold mine one of my 11th hours. you don't remember the 6k gold any card u want. you guys decided to get skill instead of cards that made since.

was 7000 of choice any legendary card and i bought your 11th for 7k u had 2 if i remmember?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 15th 2017

Saturday, December 30th 2017, 10:31am

LOL ... our guild on s17 have most newbies and we call all that are higher then vip 0 whales....
Still i also agree some cards are too hard to beat for anyone , even very skilled VIP players.

and atm its no fun at all, cuz all game is broken instead of only some cards ..... already since last reset.
Or all are on holiday or some outbreak of a mysterious virus killed all at KaL services.

Happy new year all btw.

• Activate Facebook