You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Fodder

• "Sherlock" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 6:42pm

Fodder

Hi!

I would first like to say,recent events were very generous and nice(and still are) but there is one thing i saw mutlitple time mentioning!

Most of people use epic horses and there is maybe(MAYBE) 10% people in this game using leg horse(on s17 so far i haven't noticed leg horse leveled up) and you keep adding leg fodder to free events that majority of us have no use of!

That said,can you plese to put epic fodder in login events/compesations/whatever usually gives fodder...so we can acutally have some use of it.

Thank you and keep up the good work!:)

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 6:48pm

Lush fodder is more expensive, which is why people don't level up legendary horses.

Maybe if you let them keep giving you free lush fodder you'll soon one day be able to upgrade a legendary horse for free? Just an idea really, but I do understand your preference for epic fodder.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook

• "nastja93" is female

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2016

Location: im Hier und Jetzt, aber am liebsten doch zuhause ^.^

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:27pm

maybe if there would be a way to convert between both fodder sorts, it would be both usable for all? that would be a thing which could really fix that :b

Nicht alles ist das, wonach es aussieht. Selbst ein Stein kann unter Umständen einfach davon fliegen mit dem richtigen Antrieb.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:30pm

I agree with sherlock.

Price of lush fodder can be one of reasons for not using legendary horses. But I would say main factor is upkeep price of those horses. Price for reviving epic horse is below 500g per month, for legendary horse it is about 2k (if Im not misstaken).

Difference between epic and legend is not that big to justify price 500g vs. 2k per month. And thats the reason (IMHO) why most players (even whales) use epic horses.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 8:32pm

nastja:

or if could be possible to feed lower rank horse with higher rank fodder. I think that horse wouldnt complain about better quality food :)

• Activate Facebook

• "Sherlock" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 3:34am

there is so many solutions to this ''problem'',i agree with you coffee about leg horse thing,and yes its around 2k for leg.

also agree that it would be best if lower rank horse could be fed with higher rank fodder,or some type of exchange atleast:)

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook