You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Creepy Daily Events

• "Cyber662" is male
  • "Cyber662" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:43am

Creepy Daily Events

Look at those haunted daily events. They actually gives good gold and medals. Unfortunately, it is abandoned really bad, no players are keen to play. Unlike the old times where I could get more golds, silvers, and medals. The games are also quite good, not that good, but really miss the old times, especially equaliser. Are these games are going to make the game more lag and be there forever unplayed, or will be change with other things?? :love:

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 6:33pm

On Equaliser there are some people, who play there low broken meta of spike rush, 1vs1 or 2vs2 together and ruin fun for others, cos there is no hp boost there. Other hard to win decks are Undead reaping deck and Elf nimble deck. Sealed from other hand was awesome to play for fun, those random decks etc, till they brought saddles and tournament is unplayable, you can't touch whale there with working saddle with all those crappy cards, asking them to not use it there was worthless ofc, players will use everything what will make their life easier. So normally on arena it's bad to fight against rebound user for example, but on Sealed is not worth to play, cos of that at all. At League they don't work, so people can play only there, if have tickets and wanna have some fun. People avoid those tournaments also, cos for example in 2vs2 partner usually didn't show up and rewards are totally not worth any effort :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 17th 2018, 2:43pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:02pm

I quite do not care about those the fun you get by playing, I care about the prizes you could actually get, but not getting. Maybe you might say the second event of the day. How about the morning time of the server event? There are 2 events normally and mostly people do the second, but not the first. Like me, it is midnight when u play the night event, but morning during the morning event.

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 10:17am

Yeah people don't care too, just like you, so they use as lowest meta as they can, just to win fast and easy, other people who want to use diffrent decks have a choice adopt or quit on it, similar like with arena, you propably know the answer what most people had chosen. That's why everything in this game looks nowadays like a ghost town, about time of events it needs to be diffrent, as people from diffrent time zones play this game, early hour for you is very late for someone else, hope that is a good explanation for you my dear sire.

How to fix it a bit, well they should give way more than 1 medal for cancel event compensation, then at least events will run, maybe with a lot of free wins, but that would be still better than like all cancelled, because noone wants or needs 1 medal of honour and most important disable saddles on every daily events tournament except Guild Showdown ofc (they are still working on Sealed tournament) :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 17th 2018, 2:42pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:58pm

The one i mean is the rewards we could get from those daily events. If we could actually get extra rewards everyday, why not? Understand me when I say people don't care about the fun, you are telling people don't care about all of it.

• Activate Facebook