You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Lumi snowstorm

• "bobeck" is male
  • "bobeck" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 2:52pm

Lumi snowstorm

hi everybody

The first time I saw Lumi snowstorm , I thought it was an OP, Imagine 2X dmg is would be wonderful :D
later, I checked out the card in other servers ( 1 american , 2 chinese)
and I found out that between 96 decks in the post-season stage (1/8 final ), only 1 person used this card and only 4 persons used another 2X dmg named Eternity Crius ( Crius with nimble ability and 3CD is better for pvp ) and none of them won the battle. :huh:
The reason is clear: a lot of dmg reflect are possible
(salaine ability, queen,...)
this shows that this card in most situations( of PVP fights) does not help .
it is very good vs boss, because the poor has no dmg reflection!
so please offer this as a minor promo as epic version like what other servers did before ( see below)

then more ppl can recharge and use that.
paying about 120 bucks for a fun- card is unreasonable for most players.

bobeck has attached the following image:
  • icic.jpg
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 3:01pm

Agreed, its shit. Replace it with a Recharge for Archangel Michael. :rolleyes:

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 3:35pm

brilliant.
:love::love::love:8o8o8o
Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 11:57pm

Haha, so what exactly is the point of this thread? You really have no subtlety at all when you try to downgrade something so you can get it for a better price. I get it, you're afraid they are going to release lumi like what they did with a few other epic grade cards and offer them for 8k price. I'm quite sure they will put it as a minor recharge though but man you have to work on being more discreet cause you want it so bad you had to make a thread about it lol.

• Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Friday, December 8th 2017, 11:09am

It is customary to offer an epic-based card for 1k pts ( for an epic one ofc), and a leg-based card with a price of 8k pts ( for a legend one), like what Kal was doing before
But just recently some epic-based cards are available with 8.
and even they are not OP ( Myrissa)
Those cards have neither the nimle nor the schield ward

If KAL wants to have the 8k promo , it's better to re-offer wheel, Modesty, Chastity, mercy and , ... which that many players are waiting for them and they pay more.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bobeck" (Dec 8th 2017, 12:12pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Friday, December 8th 2017, 6:35pm

Haha, so what exactly is the point of this thread? You really have no subtlety at all when you try to downgrade something so you can get it for a better price. I get it, you're afraid they are going to release lumi like what they did with a few other epic grade cards and offer them for 8k price. I'm quite sure they will put it as a minor recharge though but man you have to work on being more discreet cause you want it so bad you had to make a thread about it lol.

Pretentious/wrong as always:
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, December 8th 2017, 7:44pm

Seeing that you're so eager to throw shade at me, you should probably re-read my post because I never said it was definitive that they would sell it for 8k, it was speculation as noted when I referenced what they did with other cards previously. My assumption was based on what they did for a majority of the past recharge cards. I suggest you read up on discourse analysis if you want to get into dissecting my argument seeing that you bothered to reply.

FYI, don't say "always" to someone you barely know, you come off as an imperious person.
Have a good day!

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 5:43am

Thank you KaL for go to your senses, hopefully you will continue it. China developers are not worth a comment, they don't know what is OP card and what's not, so after you made a total mistake with Towahili giving her as small recharge and now every little vip has her, here you decided that Lumi is gold and should be more rare and that's true. So she should't be very popular card. You are the ones, who should decide what price card is worth to be sold not card starting rank. I also hope she won't have high percent to get in packs, just some resonable :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 17th 2018, 2:44pm)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ID. (09.12.2017)

ID.

Rare

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 12:56pm

Agreed. It's a stupid card, if it was a small recharge it would be more of a pain than it currently is.

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 5:20am

i will not saying anything so specific or everyone will trying to agree some super smart answer, just to put me down or insult me. But just to say that card its not so bad than you thing, can be very handy in the right decks...but just to say, this card should be at 1k recharge and not 8k. :star::star::star:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 31st 2017

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 12:32pm

like this card is OP you just must not be using it right. every whale uses it in gamefuse. every single one lol even the big big ones. its Op and its not as easy to counter as you think since it has magic rebound. i play gamefuse trust me they use this. dont underestimate it.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Oct 31st 2017

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 12:34pm

they only offered small recharge on gamefuse is because gamefuse is way ahead of us and way more cards to counter it on there so small recharge. here it is different especially for s17

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 1:07pm

lolololololololol, so first you blame me for my defence in the case Archangel Michael vs Salaine, and now you want him. remember nobody uses Michael its crap.... just me in the future coming. :thumbsup: just joking. And i agree with Deathkilll this card its really good, just need clever people to use her in mysterious ways "lol" and in the right strategy.
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 3:01pm

ok ok I became convinced :thumbup:
its so OP
unfortunately nobody used this so OP /gold-card in 1v1 nor in 2v2 ( post-season)! :D

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 3:10pm

If it wasn't OP you wouldn't want it so badly...

it is and should be an 8k card.

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:19pm

i never want it badly
with 1k i would get and it could help in some situations like VIP-boss or chaotic waste , solo boss
in PVP , you have to have a card to be able to save you in sticky situation.
especially that oppo's towahli could always come and prevents your next card from getting on the field
A 8k card should be determiner.
meanwhile better one will come (lower CD, nimble)

i need better old cards to offer again for 8k , modesty, chastity , wheel (via secret of tarot)

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 10:42pm

Then don't recharge for it, all your creatures deal double damage, try count it for a spike rush, faerie or qilin user. Also it works super good at power deck too, people are using now cards in deck that give only a bit attack boost, this doubles it. In other version of this game is another card with similar abilities to her and double damage every your creature too, try think how many of this damage will your creatures survive or you even with rebound saddle :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 17th 2018, 2:43pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, December 11th 2017, 4:45pm

yea she is really good, even a volante with this card can be very dangerous, i return to use her because of this card, and last time i did 36 dmg before she was dead by rebound. Not to talk with cards like 11th, or even a hierophant awakaned doing 6 dmg to all every turn. Its a very useful card, even with all these rebounds and Salaines, she can found a way to help a lot in the middle of all these rebounded damage.

*try to use this card with doomskar, that everyone will use now, and he will be a killing machine, more than he as already.
*With qilins doing double dmg or even fairies decks can be a dangerous card for and in this so hated kind of decks. "ps and i dont like these kind of decks"
*spiked rush can return to be a very super dangerous deck with this card... like killing a player in one turn, lol.

and so on, thats one of those cards that changes the entire perpective of this game. Gluttony can be a very op card, because he helps skills and some creatures doing double dmg in creatures without "shield ward". But this card playing in the right moment can be even much more dangerous than gluttony, because her ability its not a buff, cannot be removed any way unless you neutralise Lumi. So not even a wheel can stop her and is allies of doing double dmg, and the better thing its that all creatures will do double dmg even to the enemy hero. So the possibilities are almost infinite for uses with this card. You only need to make a wise deck. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Dec 11th 2017, 5:02pm)

• Activate Facebook