You are not logged in.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:43pm

Players put mod in the back. Michael wont event get a chance to hit mod before it dies.....

Michael is a good card, but not good enough to be placed in a deck. Theres better choice over him.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:08am

Michael is "situationally" better, he's more difficult to remove, heals the player, inflict immolation as well as protect from first strike/counter attacks. HOWEVER....

If you were to ask me which one would keep in my deck, it would be Salaine. Voidshield is invaluble, its basically sanctuary with every summon. Yes you are correct, Micheal definitely wins her as a stand-alone unit but the synergy that a Saline provides to a deck is simply amazing. This 3 CD card can be used in pretty much any deck: fairy, kirin, power, etc. I think that alone tells you something about the versatility and value that she can provide. They are both good cards but Salaine takes the cake on this easily

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Friday, December 8th 2017, 1:47am

Can the thread be closed now? Everyone has their own opinions. He merely stated his opinion in how he wanted awaken Michael as booster.

P.S.
As for the argument of needing Michael to deal with wheel mod, and etc. everyone targets those cards first because of how annoying it is with skill cards anyways. Michael will of course provide more damage, but only on the premise that Michael even gets close to said cards which in most cases, will not. Shield ward is valuable to counter wheel and modesty but those with mod and wheel will protect them. If Michael can't even get close to eliminate wheel and mod, there is not much use in him and it will then be more feasible to the slot for more skills like tempest or scorch. Michael is a great card to have but not a super duper ultra game changer that breaks the game. Salaine, on the other hand which gives sanctuary to every creature summoned, will help you buy a few turns as long as her ability isn't negated. And we all know, a few turns can make quite a lot of difference in turning the game around.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lxlrandomlxl" (Dec 8th 2017, 1:54am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, December 8th 2017, 12:23pm

I agree with you, random, about Michael vs Salaine. But why to close thread? We are sitting around Round Table in the Tavern and discussing our opinions. Is anything wrong with that?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Friday, December 8th 2017, 4:14pm

:P no real reason. I just feel that the discussion isn't really going anywhere when the original poster keeps revolving his argument around shield ward without seemingly trying to accept the other people's argument of why salaine is deemed better. He even stated in an earlier post " i don't need your approval because i know i'm right."
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Friday, December 8th 2017, 6:29pm

DO try to keep things on-topic.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Friday, December 8th 2017, 8:09pm

Both are great cards i play both. Based on situation but for me is still a bit better selaine, especialy in 2v2 and 4v4 Michael will be great if work on rebound saddle 8) .

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 9:06am

hmmm as i see the big W makes the thread open...
and cant see what posts are here from different threads...
and that w is a person with wich you hardly can disqus he shows in many threads early.
and by the way he argue that in seasonfinals you see more selaine because of the event where you can grap her is not really the point.
in finals most people have the god cards they wan't because of buying when came out so if his loved michael would be so superp they can play him to.
when they don't there should be resons for that...
next thing as he say he have selaine and michael why hes so pissed of? why hes not simple use a opal?
he startet from begin? there was a awa michael in supermercy why he don't take him when he was cheaper than in bb?
and mybe he can ask on server if someone sell him in ah, on my server he stands logtime for 10k gold and nobody want's him...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xaran" (Dec 9th 2017, 9:11am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 9:37am

But I'm here every single day, so I know that posts were moved from here victory packs required vip 5 still and as you can see there he didn't make that thread. Reason was simple, they were totally of topic there :love:

:heart: Don't be racist, hate everyone equally ! :heart2:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 8:09pm

So the point its this discussion its stupid from start

Then why make the thread if you think it was pointless? And you think you are right as well? Er, people such as Dragon and Kaynie, the two people that are on top a lot of the time, have gone against you on this and you are really arguing with these players? Seriously? I am quite sure Kaynie and Dragon know what they are typing about anyway. You are trying to win an argument that you seriously cannot win. Yes, Michael seems like a good card, but there will be a reason why not a lot of people run him. Put it this way, is Michael really good enough for the meta? There are cards in two categories: the fun cards and the meta cards. There are also those decisions in games as well. Would you go for the fun decision and just play a card at a time because you want to, or you would be smart and only play a card at the right time? Michael seems to more fun than meta for these people.

But even so, I would not mind using Michael if I had it. If I recall correctly I wanted Michael a few months ago. But I would still type that Salaine is better than Michael.

But still, you typed " ye better play fairies and qilins thats smarter". That to me shows me that you should be ignored, ergo your point is probably invalid because of this anyway. You think playing Qilins and Faeries is smarter? Seriously? No wonder you realised that the thread was pointless. Because you yourself, knew that you were typing rubbish.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TheHonestOne" (Dec 9th 2017, 8:38pm)

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 8:42pm

hmmm i don't like the argument that some person say this card is better and they good at game so they right...
withaut argument they may have right but other than only copy paste without understanding why it's right or wrong...
but in that case here both give more than one argument so it's fine^^

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:31pm

well never think that was going so far.....hehehehe. yes both are good cards, and we can't compare both, because are 2 different card. But yes i agree that Salaine its more versatile. But don't put Michael in a so bad position like "rubbish" because he its not at all rubbish... :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 4:44am

No Walthamir did not create this thread I did. I created the thread to move all of the off -topic (and relatively forum abiding) posts to an on topic thread where the discussion could continue as there were more posts about this subject then the actual thread they were in. as this seems to have turned into nothing but ppl breaking forum rules and attacking each other I will be closing the thread now

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YatoGod" (Dec 10th 2017, 5:01am)

• Activate Facebook