You are not logged in.

[Praise] Event

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Help.

Rare

• "Help." started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 12:22am

Event

Thanks for another fun event, I see not everybody was pleased with it,but I for one was.

Cheers all

8)

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 12:29am

Thanks for another fun event, I see not everybody was pleased with it,but I for one was.

Cheers all

8)

Yes, Excellent Event! I know me and my guildies enjoyed it, keep up the good work! :D:D:D
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 17th 2017

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:06am

Cheers all

8)
I also agree to this Awesome Event set up by some Awesome people! Can't wait for more! :P8o
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:50am

The event was great, the prizes were all incredible. The only concern that me and a few others had was the timing of it all. If it was done on something like a weekend that would have worked out better but because its was done on a weekday and people have work/school or other commitments so it made things a bit inconvenient, but otherwise it was a nice event. Hopefully we'll see more good ones coming as the holidays start rolling in, can't wait! :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 2:35am

thank you for the event it was great, it made me and pita do world boss for the 1st time in 40 years it is a great accomplishment

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham ciÄ™ Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu
Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 5:32am

I loved this event, keep them coming :heart::thumbup:

[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
[System] [Tripp1000_] is Unstoppable, Winning Streak of 18!
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 6:00am

Thanks for the Event and also for heading the game into a better direction again with giving us affordable and decent 15€ cards (Doomskar, Prefect Lucia, Silencia).

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 14th 2016

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 7:04am

Yeah the event was fun if not a pain in the bum at some points but that's part of the fun thanks Parabellum. :star:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 11:01am

good event

it seems Halloween :thumbsup: always brings the good out of KAL
though would have to agree with world boss event issue

• Activate Facebook

Velen

Common

Date of registration: Nov 30th 2016

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 5:58pm

Agree, this is a good event. Thanks Para for faster responding our feedbacks, especially with Pumpernickel issue.

• Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 8:45am

Event was awesome. Ant idea on when we will get the awesome rewards :P

[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
[System] [Tripp1000_] is Unstoppable, Winning Streak of 18!
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:21am

The event was great in general however there were some mistakes made along the way.
Quest #1 denied the main prize right away for everyone under lvl 45. Thats the greatest flaw imo, cos they are the one in the greatest need of help. However there were not such restrictions which would hinder anyone else.
Quest #4: its great that there was a stance which is easy for everyone. Mages can do any stance but the HI and FU could have been too difficult for others.
Quest #6: another sore point of the event. It was rather foreseeable that not everyone would find pumpkinnipple.
Quest #8: the creepy updates were quite awkward. You probably couldnt do anything with ressurection, typos happen, but succubi would just have been a rewording of the hint. Probably there was no double checking?
Yet again we got no info on when rewards will be sent. We always ask this, you could have expected that.
The 48 hours timeframe is barely the half of it. Lots of us work and have other things to do like work and other things. If we knew in advance we could make plans according to that. I for example could only check the quest at 5 pm, so there goes 17 hours. We can live with it tho, but with this time consuming events some time for preparation would be nice.
The 2.5M bonus silver decision was great. A big boost for everyone and a bright sign of you appreciating our efforts.

Thank you for everyone who worked on this event. Very enjoyable and rewarding one. Hope we will see more events like this.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 12:34pm

The event was great in general however there were some mistakes made along the way.
Quest #1 denied the main prize right away for everyone under lvl 45. Thats the greatest flaw imo, cos they are the one in the greatest need of help. However there were not such restrictions which would hinder anyone else.
Quest #4: its great that there was a stance which is easy for everyone. Mages can do any stance but the HI and FU could have been too difficult for others.
Quest #6: another sore point of the event. It was rather foreseeable that not everyone would find pumpkinnipple.
Quest #8: the creepy updates were quite awkward. You probably couldnt do anything with ressurection, typos happen, but succubi would just have been a rewording of the hint. Probably there was no double checking?
Yet again we got no info on when rewards will be sent. We always ask this, you could have expected that.
The 48 hours timeframe is barely the half of it. Lots of us work and have other things to do like work and other things. If we knew in advance we could make plans according to that. I for example could only check the quest at 5 pm, so there goes 17 hours. We can live with it tho, but with this time consuming events some time for preparation would be nice.
The 2.5M bonus silver decision was great. A big boost for everyone and a bright sign of you appreciating our efforts.

Thank you for everyone who worked on this event. Very enjoyable and rewarding one. Hope we will see more events like this.

#1 You become 45 within a week easily, if you do not play this game for longer then a week, you do not need a black opal yet anyways. Imo its a good thing tho to stop people from creating alts and doing the Event multiple times.
#4 You can do the stances with any class, just use creatures with -1 Movement, higher attack range ect, it requires more planing but its possible and not too much to ask for to get a black opal isnt it? In worst case change to Mage, class change crystal is 80 gold/rubies, djinns sell for under 100, pets are super common, costs/effort are nothing compared to the reward imo.
#6 they added a easy mode solution afterwards. Getting Pumpernickel wasn't that hard and didn't cost that much, just leave league till you either get him or double gangers and then copy him. Most people who played league that day, had him, so chances were good and if you asked your opponent nicely, he might even let you know when its in hand.
#8 I think you are awkward.

The time frame was more then enough and generous, if you can't find 2 hours within 48 hours to do the tasks, then you obviously do not value an black opal enough. The only issue the Event had in my opinion was the World Boss task imo, its always the issue with these super short time framed tasks, same goes for catch the GM as part of some major Event. I think it would be the best to exclude tasks like Catch the GM and World Boss from Events like this one, they are almost as bad as guessing Events. Do them as stand alone Events for small prices and no one will be bothered, but as part of big events, where they can decide between a great reward and nothing, its just unfair.

Best Event ever so far, thank you Parabellum, Demadrend and who else is involved. :):love:
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

• "Help." started this thread

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:11pm

I think it's better that the rewards are sent correctly rather than sent quickly.

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:27pm

#6 they added a easy mode solution afterwards.
I know. The thing that bothers me is that they had to act afterwards on what was very obvious. Like crosswords. Reread it, write 'ressurection' in the table, change the succubus description to plural. Not quite much to ask for. The idea behind the event was great, but i feel the preparation was hasty and a wee bit careless. Given that we knew that halloween was coming for a long long time this is not justified imo.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 5:25am

Hi:)

I hope they give out the rewards soon....wouldn't want to wait for 2 weeks like the last Event rewards lol.

Cheers!

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

riku

Good

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 5:38pm

dose anybody no when we get the prize for this event?

• Activate Facebook