You are not logged in.

• "mikes02" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:11pm

Guild Showdown 29.10.

Can please someone explain me why was topic on forum + in-game message GSD is canceled because of time zone, so i have not signet our guild and now i see gsd is UP?

Time Zone & Maintenance Changes

301 Moved Permanently

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "mikes02" (Oct 29th 2017, 8:19pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:22pm

Can please someone explain me why was topic on forum + in-game message GSD is canceled because of time zone, so i have not signet our guild and now i see gsd is UP?

301 Moved Permanently

Folks who signed up for showdown despite Para's message telling us not to play should have guild showdown rewards taken away, and be suitably punished on top of that for disregarding Para's instructions.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:25pm

301 Moved Permanently

Folks who signed up for showdown despite Para's message telling us not to play should have guild showdown rewards taken away, and be suitably punished on top of that for disregarding Para's instructions.

-Focust

U mad bro?
often copied, never reached
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:29pm

Its not about rewards they are outdated as other old content. Who need 100 k silver? Thats less than daily battlements , Its about fun and info.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:30pm

301 Moved Permanently

-Focust

U mad bro?

GRRRRR! ARRRRRRGGGGG! ITS ALL KANYE'S FAULT!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

riku

Good

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:31pm

i did not sign up either for gsd . but as you say gsd was there so we all missed out on it

• Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Retired Teammember

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 9:01pm

I will message Parabellum and see if anything will be done for those that did not heed the announcement but just to let you know not in mod or gm power to do anything about that will be a higher up decision, just want to let you all know your post has been seen

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 9:16pm

I will message Parabellum and see if anything will be done for those that did not heed the announcement but just to let you know not in mod or gm power to do anything about that will be a higher up decision, just want to let you all know your post has been seen

hilarious, if anything then it should be "see if anything can be done for those that did not sign up", you can't punish people that signed up for GS as the majority of players doesn't even read the forums. Afterall its just one GS and just another lesson that you can't trust official statements.
  • Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Retired Teammember

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 9:21pm

Quoted from "YatoGod"

hilarious, if anything then it should be "see if anything can be done for those that did not sign up", you can't punish people that signed up for GS as the majority of players doesn't even read the forums. Afterall its just one GS and just another lesson that you can't trust official statements.
My appologies I had two thoughts there and should have read over my message before sending it, I will see if anything can be done for those who did not sign up as well as if anything will be done to those who did, deepest appologies for that and it was not just a forum message as it was also announced in-game via the link to the forum
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 9:25pm

Please dont punish or compensate anyone. Rewards from gs dont worth it just next try put here only 100% info.

Thank you

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 10:03pm

The message I posted was the information I was given. Until someone who registered for GS confirms that they got rewards as per usual then I don't see an issue with the statement. The message was 'please do not sign up for GS'. I assume there must be a reason and I assume the reason is that the whole thing would be rendered pointless as the internal event clocks (and the likely cronjobs which facilitate the sending of prizes) are incorrect until tomorrow's maintenance which has been forwarded to ensure in-game events work as intended. This is not an official response, it's just my personal take on it. Nobody will be punished for signing up for GS :)

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:13pm

The message I posted was the information I was given. Until someone who registered for GS confirms that they got rewards as per usual then I don't see an issue with the statement. The message was 'please do not sign up for GS'. I assume there must be a reason and I assume the reason is that the whole thing would be rendered pointless as the internal event clocks (and the likely cronjobs which facilitate the sending of prizes) are incorrect until tomorrow's maintenance which has been forwarded to ensure in-game events work as intended. This is not an official response, it's just my personal take on it. Nobody will be punished for signing up for GS :)

Hello Parabellum!

Either you are a source of truth for Kings and Legends, or you are not. Please help us to know which it is:

(1) If you are not a source of truth, then, when you make statements like 'Please do not play Showdown', we should disregard if we discover that we can play regardless.

(2) If you are a source of truth, then when you make statements like 'Please do not play Showdown', then we should pay attention to it and follow your direction despite the particular event being available in game.

I saw that showdown was available to sign up for today. But I did not sign up my guild due to your direction as per point number (2) above. If I (and others) were mistaken as to the authority behind this direction, please let us know and we will not let this information be a source of truth going forward.

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:21pm

...as the majority of players doesn't even read the forums.

Even with the scroll message that went across the time of the screen every time we logged in to 'check forums over time change announcement', along with message at top of in game message screen?
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:49pm

Tarot pack plz and all will be forgiven :love:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Monday, October 30th 2017, 1:35am

Hello Parabellum!

Either you are a source of truth for Kings and Legends, or you are not. Please help us to know which it is:

(1) If you are not a source of truth, then, when you make statements like 'Please do not play Showdown', we should disregard if we discover that we can play regardless.

(2) If you are a source of truth, then when you make statements like 'Please do not play Showdown', then we should pay attention to it and follow your direction despite the particular event being available in game.

I saw that showdown was available to sign up for today. But I did not sign up my guild due to your direction as per point number (2) above. If I (and others) were mistaken as to the authority behind this direction, please let us know and we will not let this information be a source of truth going forward.

-Focust

I am a link between the player base and the Product Manager. I took this role to help the community and provide you with the information I receive (if I receive information else I take my best educated guess). I have no interest in misleading the community as I am sure is true of anyone else on the team, but when players expect a reply I willl always try to deliver the best explanation I can surmise from both sides. I have discovered that those who did sign up for GS got their rewards, so just like everyone else I am little bit confused by the 'please do not sign up for GS' aspect of the message. I didn't write the message, I posted the message. Perhaps it should have been clearer than it was but it was the information I was given. If anyone wants to hold me personally responsible for the message I'm cool with that (because I do see some logic in it).

The timezone has already changed in Europe, though the US time zone changes have not occured yet (afaik). Perhaps the message was intended to imply that the time zone changes will cause confusion as to GS times and it's probably best avoided (this happens twice a year and has always had a message about it affecting GS in one way or another). Also, nobody is a 100% vessel of truth or lies, so let's just say I am whatever any individual player perceives me to be. I'm also cool with that.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

JeDebute

Common

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Monday, October 30th 2017, 5:24am

Are the guild gonna have any compensation for that misleading information? ?(?(

Since apparently some team have registered in GS and got full benefit from it

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, October 30th 2017, 8:00am

...as the majority of players doesn't even read the forums.

Even with the scroll message that went across the time of the screen every time we logged in to 'check forums over time change announcement', along with message at top of in game message screen?

yes, even then. I think you should just swallow it, punishing people for doing something regular is nonsense. If Gamigo doesn't want ppl to sign up then they or the chinese should turn the sign up off on their end or turn off the showdown like the last years. the playerbase is already small, if u start punishing people for things like that it will just continue to decrease.
  • Activate Facebook

• "jackkiller" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, October 30th 2017, 8:53am

gs lucky hit

I'm lucky that just for fun i put lexington in team 1 .....so one team of Black Knights arrive to semifinal......but was dinner time and noone played!!! ahahhahahh i love this game!!

The Era of Exiled ended, now it's time for extintion of Zabi...we are the future

I love Kaynie too....waiting Dragon :love:

and always Forza Juve :thumbsup:

Never say Never....but never Fear
  • Activate Facebook