You are not logged in.

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female
  • "Mythremi" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Friday, December 11th 2015, 10:03pm

Power Deck Help

So, title explains the gist of it. I'm a non-whale who got sick of being a noob and who's crap at deck building. Can I get some help? Anyone who helps gains the feeling of satisfaction that comes from helping a friend.

This is my current deck: (I feel there are too many high-costs)(all leg unless stated otherwise)
Skills: 3 x Sanctuary, 3 x Heavenly Help, 1 x Guardian Angel, 2 x Epic Inspire, 1x Righteous Judgement, 1x Epic Sacred Touch
Creatures: (1 of everything) Sarya, Sensei, Yumi, Demon Hunter Azreal, Bael, Reflect Physical Ghost, Neferata, Moon Artemis, Seria, Lenaya (zeal angel), Martin, Godlike Caitlyn, Cain the Traitor, Danika, Pharos, Chinon, Epic Desperate Soul, Epic Velyn, Epic Freyja.

I'm not going to list every other card I own because it would take decades, but I'll tell you if I don't have a suggested card.

Also, since there's this op 54 fragment event, which should I make Awakened? I can't decide between Sarya, Sensei, Danika and Caitlyn. (Awakened Caitlyn is 12/21 when you're above half HP and gains Favour 3)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mythremi" (Dec 11th 2015, 10:46pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, December 11th 2015, 10:18pm

Unfortunately, since I'm not an expert in power, I can't help you with your question. I'm just wondering what your average 1v1 score is with this deck. :)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, December 11th 2015, 10:33pm

I don't do pvp, I just do a couple of games a season to get the 90 pvp medals. It has a win rate of about 25%. Less in the early season when I'm always up against whales.

• Activate Facebook

Fang

Epic

• "Fang" is male

Friday, December 11th 2015, 10:35pm

Yeah you have no ballence at all with that deck. Can pop me a message when im free ill help ya a bit

[Battle] Kaynie-s5: i got no real life
  • Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Friday, December 11th 2015, 11:31pm

If it's your 1v1 deck it's kinda.. ermm

1st thing is - you have way too many high cds cards. Even running 2 inspires wont help here. You play priest so I suggest you to get 1 or 2 Virtuos Champions, Battle Abbes (pretty good choice to make gl with event ruby and then awaken), maybe Rulk, Fenris, Anne Bonny. Trade it for Lanya, Sarya, Danika, Guardian Angel. Thats for 1v1.

As for power deck I will tell you what I was doing when I was just little vip 3 :p I was using lots of counter cards. Legendary Angelic Flame can be really nice vs gl Zeus, World, Khnum, Darkbringer etc. Gringheist used in right time can kill awakened Calista. Velyn is actually a must in power deck. If you use creatures who incase their health during battle like Abbes or Flames you should try Aleksandra. Tallis with sanc when you have something on face can save your day. Crimson Butterfly to block lane.

Not really sure what is other ppl opinion about this. I don't feel like I'm bad in strategy but someone else might have better idea to help you. I play on server 15 and there I'm pretty good but if we merge with lower servers I feel I will be eaten alive by Kaynies and Bankais D:

KaL gave me cancer but who cares >:v
  • Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Friday, December 11th 2015, 11:38pm

Gotcha. I tend to put in all my favourite cards rather than ones that are effective, so while I could be good at strategy, I tend not to be, cos I prefer to stock up on nice artworks.
I'm on s13 so I tend to get eaten by all the Kaynies :D You're sheltered cos you don't have cross server PVP. You're gonna have so much fun when we merge :D

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 12:40am

my 5 cent: you run 11 skills 0.o thats a bit much even for playing priest imo. i can imagine your hand getting clogged with skills often. Try running some more meat in your deck (like a guildmate of mine likes to say :P)

also, even tho priests have heavenly help, a good amount of vigi cards would be wise to run. priests have no next to no removal so they need a couple of ways to take care of stuff in their face or to manage the field.
Other then this more low cooldown cards like fenris or rulk would probably be good to run (like others in this topic have mentioned)

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 12:54am

I wanted to lose some skills but I couldn't think what to remove. Sanc and HH are an absolute necessity imo, and those insp can be godsends. I want to replace RJ with Chosen One if I get one, though. I usually don't have Sacred Touch in either, but I use it against mages cos those pets just fuck up everything.

I don't actually have Fenris or Rulk XD

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 1:47am

i have tried priest for a bit (way before wheel :D) and i either ran:
3x sanc, 3x hh, 1x sacred and 1x rj. or switched up the rj with another skill depending on what faced the most. When i got a chosen i replaced a sanc with it. cause at that point they where leg (so a return chance) and recycling became popular so that helps as well with skill return.
Another option is off course to replace sacred with chosen but i find sacred to be multi purpose quite often vs any class :D
(If i wouldve had obtained a second chosen i wouldve replaced it with that tho xD)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 2:25am

Priest has a few successful builds currently.
1) Distract Rush (easy to build and can beat a whale often enough to play but in post u wont get far)
2) Seraphim/shield ward power (hard to get cards for it but op in wheel format)
3) Aggressive POWER (this one may work best for u, and i will outline below)

Idea of the deck is to press opponent and kill before they have time to counter

3 V champ (base of the deck and most important card)
1 Fenris
1 darius
2 calista (leg is fine so save up pvp medals if u can only get 1 then thats ok 2)
1 odin/Ecann (not everyone has odin and ecann can get the job done)
1 Demon Hunter Azreal
1 Moon artemius
1 Freja
1 Chion (zues replacement)

1 hanged woman/war totem(not everyone has hanged but u can get a totem fairly easliy i think)
1 Iron fists
1 Shion
1 Seria
1 Vylen
1 Yumi
EITHER 1 Sorann or 2 CD3 ELF spears (nimble vigi ones)

3 HH
3 SANC
1 RJ/ST (upper levels u will need rj more, lower ranked mages pet their eyes shut cuz they never see wheel)

Rest of the cards u add will be up to taste....but i feel this should be a strong start for u. Enjoy. Nothing is perfect and flawless but its decent.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 3:41am

^^^^ Archangel Kyria could be nice in this. low cd and shield ward in case you do get a whale with a wheely and need to sanc something.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 6:07am

What she said....also it will be a start to the sheild ward/seraphim deck which is mega op! Also u wont have to worry about the new virtues with that deck either its just gross!

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 10:42pm

Lol, I don't fight whales at all. My objective with this deck is simply to get within top 64 so I can get PVP medals faster. Since I stick to low levels of PVP that pretty much means I'm only going to be up against Petophile mages, so it's just countdown balance and anti-pet that I need most.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, December 14th 2015, 6:55am

THen Kyria and ST is the best bet for ya. Good luck on top 64!

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Monday, December 14th 2015, 8:39am

Well, thanks for the help y'all. I'll see what some extra Shield Ward does for me.

• Activate Facebook