You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Server 16 comp

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:56pm

True that the compensation isn't the best one we ever had.
To be honest tho i was only dissapointed with the packs we got.
A lot of people didn't even get one legendary card out of it, including me. So yes the compensation could definitely be better, but don't be overdramatic there have been worse compensations in the past.

PS: These Heaux, Dragon and Para could you pls stop the whining. If you don't like something just ignore it (yes ik i'm not ignoring it either right now, but hard to not notice it lol)

Hope everyone is having a nice day :D

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 8:59pm

You can quote me, I said it appeared to be satire to me which was stated as an opinion and not a matter of fact. You see that report button? if you think a post is breaking any forum rules you click it and YatoGod will take any further actions needed. If I think a post is breaking any forum rules I remove the post and then YatoGod takes any further actions needed. Nobody is under any protection from any Team member but if you believe this to be the case then contact Support with your concerns rather than casting aspersions on the public forums (which is against the forum rules strangely enough).

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:01pm

Why?

These Haeux can you just stop talking. Getting on everybody nerves. We all get u like the comp... most people dont OK? just be quiet :!:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:07pm

I dont know why people from other servers like These Heaux can say that "most people are glad with the given things for compesation ". 99,9 % are very disapointed with these crappy comps.

I dont know who have deside this to give but he/she isnt aware of the normal rewards what is given.

And please These Heaux dont give an answer on this message cuz youre a pathetic invidual.

No normal thinking person can say that these rewards getting close to any good.

Interesting that you are in the same guild as Dragon. Hmph guess only ignorant people allowed in there.

Also, i know the comp given wasnt the usual but no where does it state they have to give out tarots everytime. Thats your problem for expecting beyond godlike compensation given everytime.

I appreciate that we were given anything. With how selfish you guys are, i sure hope they just say Sorry next time and not give out a single thing.

Looking at youre reaction time ( 2 min), is saying that you only react on this topic to make fun of people who are serious in playing this game and only say what is right on the comp. it looks like you only say this things because you want to get all server 16 players to get crap comps.

Like i said in my last post , please These Heaux dont give an answer on my post!

When i ask something like this i hope a mod or gA or something like these persons can give a clear answer on this treat and not a player from another server give an answer , what no one wants to read or look at.
nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:30pm

From the creator of "God created the earth in 7 days.....takes Kal over a week to send out in game rewards!" we bring you "Compensation for s16 are perfect for my level 10 which I don't play".

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:49pm

I find it ridiculous, that people complain about this compensation. As for me, you can go ahead, wreck s15 for few days and give us same stuff. I would be so happy :'D

Thank you, that you gave people from other servers some scraps tho! Cheers :*

No wuaśnie, nic nie robio, a ino dogadywać potrafio, cebulaki januszowe jedne :V RAK JEST SILNY!
Rip Pieseł...
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:54pm

I find it ridiculous, that people complain about this compensation. As for me, you can go ahead, wreck s15 for few days and give us same stuff. I would be so happy :'D

Thank you, that you gave people from other servers some scraps tho! Cheers :*

I don't think you guys get it....

We missed the whole weekend, during that weekend we missed FZ, Supremacy, GS, end of season rewards, post season...

So if you sum all that we lost there, seeing that the ones that are complaining about it are at least top 8 in 1s and 2s, you'll see that we're still missing some stuff.

We got some random packs send with epic cards, end of season packs are way better than that, post season packs are better than those.
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:47pm

yeah that was cool to give server 5 some stuff too.

We all thankful. Sorry some people want to complain about the choice of compensation given. You'll always have some like that who you cannot please no matter what you give.

:thumbup: Great Job Kal team for the recent and upcoming events.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YatoGod" (Oct 20th 2017, 2:03am) with the following reason: Removed vulgar language and violations to Forum rule of conduct 1.1

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:21pm

thank you for the opals and silver :)

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Pita jesteś wspaniała <3
  • Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:24am

Comp has been delivered as far as I know and this thread is now barreling outta control so it will be closed now so if you have any further questions feel free to pm me or other members of the staff with your individual comp missing issues if there are any but as I said Thread Closed

• Activate Facebook