You are not logged in.

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:27pm

well in all honesty nobody has been forced to spend here it was his choice to spend yes its annoying when the game is not working 100% but its just like real life you buy stuff and it breaks when the game is not working i am one of the 1st to agree they should fix it and if they say they are gonna comp i am sure they will but spamming forums with the same stuff isn't gonna get anyone anywhere and i am sure they are doing the best they can but under the current situation of iarches leaving i think we should stop getting on at them

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Pita jesteś wspaniała <3
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Pita (18.10.2017)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female
  • "Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 7:48pm

Oh i wasnt spamming. I was just stating a point that there was no announcement regarding the issue, this shows lack of awareness. The first follow up was from para with a halfass sorry follow by a "i assume comp was given". Shows the poor communication across the board. Ontop of that they said this will get sorted out today and office is about to close in berlin.

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 8:01pm

my comments was not exactly aimed at you dragon i was just stating it in general i understand your points on the matter i would be annoyed too if i was a s16 player and you're right they said they would sort it out and they haven't obviously but we have to look at the situation iarches has only just left which means its probably harder for them to sort stuff out correct me if i am incorrect its just my opinion not trying to offend anyone if i have either :)

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Pita jesteś wspaniała <3
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female
  • "Dragon" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 8:12pm

She is phasing out, i believe her last day is end of October. Im not chasing for the mail to be sent asap. Its more of having a statement and communicating the circumstances. Overall this is a reptitive issue that continues to occur. It seems like they dont bother to increase the service. When you piece all the puzzle together it just looks like kal is about close if the product manager goes on vacation and not give a dam. You phase out a cm without having a new cm says something.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Oct 18th 2017, 8:23pm)

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:26am

She is phasing out, i believe her last day is end of October. Im not chasing for the mail to be sent asap. Its more of having a statement and communicating the circumstances. Overall this is a reptitive issue that continues to occur. It seems like they dont bother to increase the service. When you piece all the puzzle together it just looks like kal is about close if the product manager goes on vacation and not give a dam. You phase out a cm without having a new cm says something.

;(

Can the staff make it #1 priority to give Dragon his compensation. It seems that real life comes 2nd for kal staff according to this guy.

I would ask for Merge/Vice packs but that would come off as crying....certainly not what this thread is all about.
[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:55am

These Heaux b roastin everybody lol.Y'all need to calm down.ah and just to mention i never got my rewards for beating GM.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:57am

These Heaux b roastin everybody lol.Y'all need to calm down.ah and just to mention i never got my rewards for beating GM.

they take a few days to arrive.
[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:58am

they take a few days to arrive.

ah k i c.thx :thumbsup::)
  • Activate Facebook