Du bist nicht angemeldet.

[Criticism] want to stop playing

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kings and Legends Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

• »DemiNoob« ist weiblich
  • »DemiNoob« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 12. Juli 2017

• Private Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017, 17:09

want to stop playing

after I lost my card, made me sick and wanted to stop playing, with no evidence and I did not get to take it because I thought, the pack I bought was automatically in the can after I checked, and the card was not there.
already 2x experience, .the first card has been given. the second as there is no response that says wait or wait for the process.

* an annoyed swordsman always gets dirty words inside the game * :P:P:P

DemiNoob S17

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

These Heaux

Legendär

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017, 19:43

How did you lose your card?

And with no evidence??? Theres a chance that they have logs that they can check.

Also - Might take support a loooooooooooooong time to reply back. What card was it anyways?

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Cyber662

Episch

• »Cyber662« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 2. März 2016

Beruf: KaL Gamer

Montag, 16. Oktober 2017, 15:10

My friend lost his in-game data and now stop playing, any clue?

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

iArches

Community Manager

• »iArches« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 1. März 2017

Beruf: Community Manager

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 01:27

If you dropped connection after or during opening the pack your card will be gone. If you are consistently having problems crashing while playing please make sure your internet connection is stable and use an ethernet connection to stabilize it more-so if you are having connection problems.

Game data doesn't just up and run away... if they have lost data they should send a ticket to support.gamigo.com

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

These Heaux

Legendär

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017, 01:32

How are you people losing these cards??? Nowhere have I read any sensible explanation on how you lost them.....unless it was done by....

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren