Good

• "riku" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 2:49pm

update game

plz plz plz can you make some updates to this game

1. update the tower more lvls and beter loot
2. update dungeons better loot and more dungeons
3. sort out the ah prices godlike cards and awakedend cards are way way to much i mean 3000 gold is like 40 pound for 1 card
4. make recharge cheaper as its way to much
5. make events beter so the non vip player has a chance to get beter cards
6. you realy need to sort out some of the issus in this game as you are loseing so so many players i mean who want to loging every day and get beat by player 20-40 lvl higher or by whales you dont stand a chance and its no fun you eather go quills (whith i hate in pvp i like them in pve tho) or spend like 2000 pound or quit the game

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2017

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:06pm

+1 i agree

LE :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2017

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:46pm

If every use qilin deck might as well shut down this game.

Where's the fun of playing anymore ???

all Qilin users.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Aug 10th 2017, 11:34pm) with the following reason: removed foul language

• Activate Facebook

cylotte

Common

Date of registration: Jul 5th 2017

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:06am

please do daily login event 30 days all months all years :D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 2:24am

Supremacy : Has anyone bought 50 packs, ever, to get to top 3?!?

Eliminate the 5000 point stipulation on Supremacy, you would make much more by folks fighting for top 3 even if it ended up being 15/20/25 packs

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 7:10am

Supremacy : Has anyone bought 50 packs, ever, to get to top 3?!?

Eliminate the 5000 point stipulation on Supremacy, you would make much more by folks fighting for top 3 even if it ended up being 15/20/25 packs

Thrasy used to, and someone did one recently
  • Activate Facebook

riku

Good

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:38pm

no response to when and if u gonna update game

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, August 18th 2017, 3:11pm

Hello,

A lot of these proposed updates would be down to the developers to change. We are aware of these (and most other) issues but there are already pending requests waiting for the developers decision. The next Community Feedback Report is due this month, so if these issues are bothering the majority they will likely be given more attention and pushed to the developers for review. However, there are no guarantee's that the changes will happen even if they are requested.

Regards,
Parabellum

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Aug 18th 2017, 3:16pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 8:33am

how about we not get to far ahead of ourselves? i think more tower lvls would be nice but how about the support of dcing in a tower i raised that issue long ago and nothing has been done about that yet so many ppl are frustrated and complain about having to restart the lvl they were on when they dced but if we dc in a boss or pvp or league we can just simple rejoin the battle by refreshing page etc.

another point this game is a strategic based game can we pls not whinge about qilins many ppl have spent thousands and thousands of gold to upgrade their qilins etc it sounds like some of you just want to nerf the qilins. what about mod? nothing gets done about modesty i think if its only fair that some of you complain about fairies and aurora rushers and normal rushers that if you all wanna nerf these for example then nerf modesty because its just killing the game with all the nerfs. theres so many ways you can beat qilins. i myself being a ranger at the time used dopplangers pan combos and used my opponents qilins to kill them so like theres rebound saddle theres [Savior Carella] for when you have half hp or less theres lightning tempests and scorches and deadly blows and frenzy and sorann that can also deal with these just use your head guys you can beat qilins easily if you play well and smart and have good hand in some situations.

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Monday, August 21st 2017, 10:19am

many ppl have spent thousands and thousands of gold to upgrade their qilins

Do not over exaggerate. Many people would have used synth crystals to get them, surely.

And text cannot sound like anything BTW since it does not emit sound.

" theres so many ways you can beat qilins" I have defeated Qilins myself but that does not mean that there are many ways to beat them. Most of the counters are enough not good enough or can be countered anyway. Also, Sorann does nothing if your opponent wins in the turn he/she plays the QIlins and Sorann defeating one QIlin just is not enough. Your best bet is to use a deck that is supposedly anti-Qilin. QIlin players can win on turns 4, 3 and even 2.

On topic, I remember people going on about this game needing its servers upgraded and I concur. I know they redid that certificate, but they need to do something about their servers. That is unless they have made the servers better.
  • Activate Facebook

riku

Good

Friday, October 13th 2017, 1:15pm

update

any more info on when and if the game can get a update?

• Activate Facebook

DemiNoob

Common

• "DemiNoob" is female

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2017

Friday, October 13th 2017, 2:33pm

why are they asking for more?
need to be in question,
profit always sides with the rich!
why did they leave the game?
because justice does not exist!
make all players happy with your service. (read GM)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:18am

just one point---- are you comparing qilins with modesty??????????? LOLOLOL OMG 8o

qilins are free, modesty its far far far far far way to be a free card and for everyone... thats the difference.
A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

by the way i hate qilins a lot, i'm the one that makes a request here to put that stupid cards out of the game. Maybe i overacted a bit, that cards can be beaten thats for sure, like fairies and whatever else in this game, if you have the right coins or luck to get some of the cards needed. And like qilins . (no so like) Modesty its not immortal, theres plenty of ways to beat modesty, skills a lot, a simple clean break can kill modesty, a fireball, even scorch, lightning, true shot and a lot more, USE ARMA...lol, cards with shield ward, that every day we have more cards with that. Whatever, the problem of quilins its not they are impossible to beat, its just they suck a lot, and makes everyone changes the concept of what this game is and was. Whats the fun in playing like wild west? this is a strategy game or a contest between cowboys, how is faster with the gun wins.... MEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH with that.

for rest im ok....

this game need changes? yes
They will do anything....no.... :love:
Are you a cowboy? Maybe :star::heart:
Do you like Qilins? :thumbdown: i like more my mother in law (lol)
Do you like Modesty? :thumbsup:yes yes yes......

regards :P

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Oct 16th 2017, 12:58am)

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 3:37am

ahhh yeah play counters to modesty and you can beat them....
play counters against quillins and you can beat them...
when you don't have the counters fast you lose the game...
got it but what makes modesty better than quillins?
because they is a cash card, and one of these you can't even get now?
yes that makes modesty dev a better card much more than quillins....

and to the wild west thing? first modesty wins also most games if unhandelt so i don't see the difference...
btw when you play quillins that not always means that you never had payed for the game...

• Activate Facebook