You are not logged in.

Parabellum

Game Master

• "Parabellum" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 12:00am

[Event] September Sundae: Part 3 [Done]

Whipped Cream is the next item we need to collect. Complete all Sundae Quests to gain the quest prizes, the Whipped Cream and 3 Opal Fragments. If you do not complete all 5 quests you will gain rewards for the Sundae Quests that you do complete. Check the main event thread for rules and info. Good luck Heroes!

QUEST 1: CAPTURE THE CARD (MAP QUEST)
Heroes can investigate just 1 of the 8 suspicious locations in Elryia and Draglasar where reports of the Under-Empire rising up has scared the elderly into waving their walking sticks angrily into the air. The lures which are on offer from the townsfolk who need your assistance to calm these coffin dodgers down will surely make it worth your while! There are 3 Legendary and 5 Common ranked cards to be found in these locations. Screenshot your chosen location just before the victory turn and include the name or number when you submit your entry! The captured cards will be revealed when Part 3 of September Sundae concludes.

QUEST 2: RESEARCH GRID (PUZZLE QUEST)
The Research Grid contains 44 card names and abilities. How many can you discover? Names must be 3 letters or more and can be found in any direction, even diagonally. Let me know the 2 repeated words for a 6 point bonus (needed to claim the top reward). The minimum amount of names you will need to find is 10 in order to gain rewards and complete this quest.

Warning! There are 9 incomplete or incorrect card names and abilities that you should avoid. Submitting any of these wrong answers will forfeit your rewards but the quest will be marked as complete. Be wary of the traps!

QUEST 3: TRIPLE TROUBLE (CHALLENGE HALL QUEST)
Complete the Sanguine Tribe boss run with 2 allies (a team of 3 players in total) using Savage only decks (no hybrids). Capture a screenshot just before the Stage 2 victory turn to gain 2x Braves Pack 2 or just complete the boss with any deck to complete the quest with no reward.

Remember! Heroes must submit their own screenshot even when part of a team! Your first submitted screenshot is the one you will be rewarded for. If you help other Heroes you cannot claim additional rewards.

QUEST 4: REDEMPTION CODE (BATTLEMENTS QUEST)
Use your Battlements raids to enter the Redemption Code for the reward you wish to claim. Cards must be placed in the exact highlighted positions and the numbers (which must also match) are the Attack values of any cards you choose to use to unlock your reward and complete this quest. You can only submit a screenshot for 1 of the 4 codes and you must remove any additional cards that are not part of your Redemption Code. Enemy cards will be ignored if the Redemption Code you are claiming is valid.

Struggling? If you are unable to secure a Redemption Code you can submit a screenshot of a successful Battlements raid taken on the turn before your victory. You will not receive a reward for this screenshot but the quest will be marked as complete.

QUEST 5: SOMETHING STUPID (GUILD CHAT QUEST)
The final quest is to tell a believable lie about yourself in Guild Chat and submit the screenshot to gain 1x Roy Sansetsukon (Legendary), he's got a whip you know! Me too, wuh-PSSSH!

Quests complete? If you completed all 5 quests you have acquired 3x Opal Fragments and the Whipped Cream for your Sundae. If you completed just some of the quests you will have gained your quest rewards. Send your evidence to GM Parabellum before 23:59 CEST today in order to validate your victories! Remember to include your Hero name, Server, Research Grid answers and your chosen Capture the Card location!
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Sep 17th 2017, 12:50pm) with the following reason: Minor edits

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:00am

Thank you to all Heroes who took part in Part 3 of September Sundae.
Your quest rewards should be with you soon...

The Under-Empire cards tied to each Map location can now be revealed:-

The names hidden in our Research Grid were:-

Bat, Net and Rat somehow crept into the Research Grid without me realising and those answers were accepted as valid.

There were some great believable lies but these were my favourites:-
  • I am always lucky with card packs
  • Just won $5000 on the lottery
  • I have 6 toes on each foot
  • My name is Jeff
  • I just found 3 Tarot Packs in my mail
  • My aunt used to be my uncle
  • Cannot do GS today, I'm going to Church
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:37am

The rewards for this part should be with you now. We are aware of the missing Brave packs which are unobtainable from your mail. Resending the packs did not resolve the issue so we will decide on a replacement on Monday. If you feel that your rewards are incorrect then please let me know. Thank you for your patience with the delay.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook