You are not logged in.

• "timothy123" is male
  • "timothy123" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 3:10am

The whole game itself and the developers

I have come to reason that yall dont even want to do anything with the game to development wise. yall just greedy and want money... but here is the thing, yall are losing more and more players as the days go on because you gm's and developers are doing a piss poor job and not providing the things yall say you will along with piss poor events that dont even compare to the others in RoM and the Chinese server :thumbdown: \
for this reason more and more players gonna keep quitting unless you guys do change something or attempt to make something better. until then more money that you guys think will be spent, will go to other things :panda:
i honestly think this game has died for like a year or more by now. just your lazy asses dont even care to pay attention to the game unless money is involved....
(my bad if i make some people mad. just trying to get the gm's attention but doubt it will happen)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 3:41am

watch out, they gunna warn you on here for speaking your opinion on how poorly things are ran rather than focus on improving customer satisfaction.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "nastja93" is female

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2016

Location: im Hier und Jetzt, aber am liebsten doch zuhause ^.^

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 6:44am

you know that the developers aren't just gamigo? these lazy "developers" you're talking about are sitting somewhere in japan, as far as i know. They don't really care about our forum, since thats a thing of gamigo and not these developers. Gamigo, the GMs and CMs you are seeing in our game and in our forum haven't access to everything and they also need to communicate with these developers to do these updates we all want. THEY are deciding the main content, not Gamigo. Sure there is some material that is developed by gamigo.. some events, some cards, etc... but the main content belongs to the japanese developers... and somehow communication seems to be quite stressing. Maybe you should look behind a game before you're judging...

Wer Fragen hat, darf sie gern behalten :kitty:
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 7:08am

Well if you are right and the game is dead they are wise not to put in much effort, arent they? Why waste energy in something that will not make profit. Yet you crizicise them for being lazy. Seems like you dont get the big picture.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 7:42am

the devs are getting blamed way too much as an excuse. Understandable tho, its easy to say, the fault is on China and we players can't really argue with that, but in my opinion the problems are coming from Gamigo, just compare the Chinese Servers to ours and you will realize it can't be all the developers fault. China currently has 141 Servers and the oldest ones are still as active, if not even more then ours. Just a few differences from our game to theirs, which could probably be implemented here but Gamigo decided otherwise:

- Game Changing PvP skills in the PvP Shop, that help to be compeitive as a free 2 play (Ranger, Mage) and help to balance the game between Ranger, Mage and Priest. Warrior sucks tho, but atleast it has 3 Classes that are playable, Ranger and Mage as free 2 play and Priest as whale.

- Recharge Packs, here we got a version thats nerfed to the ground, every good card got removed from it, in China it contains all the meta relevant cards like Gingerbread, Yuki, Bellin ect. Most cards are not even known here, as Gamigo holds them back, eventho most of them were just a 800g recharge in China. I know ppl think most of these cards are broken, but be assured its better for the games health if the top tier cards are 800g recharge cards, which are broken, then awakened tarots, which are not much less broken, but much more expensive, so much less people will get them.

- Events, in China they have an Event like Black Friday every 3 months, they have tons of bonanzas and gold rushs that even reward small amounts. Bonanzas like buy 40 recharge packs (40 * 198 rubies = 7920 rubies) for 2 Virtue packs ect. In China they openly show the VIP levels and you can't really tell a big difference in VIP0 and VIP10 cards there. Paying only gives you a timely advantage in China, but no exclusiv game domination like it does here, its much healthier for the game and more fun for everyone...

- Tower Shop is updated there, while here they try to make money with the cards that are for free over there.

Why would the Developers let the Chinese Game have all those, but deny it to Gamigo? Its just their own business decisions which are poor. Its like they think holding back all these strong 800g cards (which would be affordable to the majority of ppl) and decent recharge and the V&V packs will help the game, but the problem is that some people are already stacked on good cards and others will never be able to catch up to them, if Gamigo keeps releasing cards which are completly irrelevant to the current meta. In my opinion they should head the chinese way and try to give more great things to everyone, let more people be competitive and everyone will have more fun.
If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tripp1000_ (03.10.2017), Lantus (03.10.2017)

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:42am

thanks for the nice sum up Kaynie

but just 2 thoughts to that

i dont know how many players are on the engl. servers playing active in the arena, but on germans cross server is nearly dead as there are at any time max 6 rooms for 1v1, and hardly ever 2v2s

do you think if they would start releasing op stuff faster and cheaper would make people come back to the game and play it active?

it might be too late for that, but atleast the remaining people could have a good time, on our servers we have more ppl left then most ppl think, but its just that the majority barely plays Arena because its pointless for them to even try. In a more balanced Game, they might would give it a go. I know that certain people claimed they would come back, when we would get the PvP skills (Blackbeast), maybe even Thrasy would come back, as he was just bored out by the stale gameplay.

and with your other point that gamigo is holding back updates, this is more than obvious on german servers

since gamigo took over they rushed updates so that germans can catch up to engl servers and they got it to a point we were not more than 3 months behind

now with the awaken tarot they do hold them back for about 2 months on german servers, because this cant be blamed on the devs. awa tarots work on engl servers so the only thing to do for gamigo is to translate
conclusion: they simply dont want them to be released what shows gamigo has some power as most people deny and blame it on the devs

it will be for the same reason for which they hold back everything good here, they think its better for the game balance. They always claim they want to close the gap, but they do not realize they do not close anything, when they hold back all the good things. As the whales already have a solid base, adding a good card would require them to remove another good card, while for f2p/low vips, adding a good card could mean removing a bad card, meaning releasing more good things for everyone, would help the people with less good things significantly more. Releasing irrelevant cards, which are only interesting for collectors will favour the whales, as they keep being ahead of the rest forever.
If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dr_Acula (03.10.2017)

• "timothy123" is male
  • "timothy123" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 9:35pm

like they have said merge coming. but never happened

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 9:40pm

I believe they said merge was gonna happen back in april, but had some hiccups. 6 month and going. Look forward to fighting kaylenka.

• Activate Facebook

Dax

Common

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2017

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 2:01am

From someone that played Rom for for over 3 years... Have you lost your mind? The events they have had do not even come close to the events here.

The two good login events they have had were knock off of the log in events here. The ONLY advantage ROM has (which is dwindling) is a much larger player base, and some more Really big spenders.

KAL can't do much in regards to the developers, they are the same lazy, greedy developers that don't know how to (or don't want to) improve the game.

I have seen merges for 3 years in ROM, here is exactly how it works. They merge 2 to 4 servers. Activity goes wild for about 3 weeks. Guilds stack the deck with whales. Whales who have been starving for PVP will instantly kill anyone who dares to even try and get 2 battles for win. Most of the average players will stop playing, the smaller whales will quit because the bigger whales will feed on them. The people that remain that aren't whales will just do some bosses. People used to getting PVP rewards will now get nothing. GSD will be battle of the strongest, no more "fun" Guild showdown.

Mergers mean the servers are still a mess, just a bigger mess.

KAL isn't perfect for sure, but most things they try to do will end up with developers saying "That is too hard, takes to long, or can't be changed due to the code.

• Activate Facebook