You are not logged in.

• "Boyke23" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:52pm

thank you guys for years of playing

I started playing this games years ago when server 2 just started. And in that time i have had the pleasure to talk to a lot of new people and made some online friends along the way. But for the time has come to stop playing. I gave magus the president role of Adrenaline rush a while back and it seems he is doing a great job at being pres.

For me the game has chanced to much and some stuff just ruin the game for me. When i stopped spending hundreds of euro's in this game every month it seemed that it got harder and harder to do some competitive play. As a rush player from the start a lot of things have chanced that just didnt make it fun anymore for me.

I want to thank the people i have played with for the fun years but Boyke23 has left the building.

Kind regards all

Boyke23
S2

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:58pm

Farewell my friend ;(

Alenka is the bomb :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended LOLuDied's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended TheGrimReaper's 9 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended DiGimon's 12 win-streak!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:52pm

As tripp said farewell you will be greatly missed :(

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Friday, September 29th 2017, 11:52pm

Bye it really upsets me to see you go all i know you from is 2v2 when you told me youd ask me for 2s and never did it has really hurt my feelings you never came to me i loved you alot and you have broken ma heart ;( hope everything goes well for you take care!

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
put up a fight for what you love! :love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3sRdbaMwgk ;)
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, September 29th 2017, 11:56pm

You can't leave now. Look at that amazing OP recharge event going on right now!!!!

8k recharge for that uber looking WoTLK dragon! O_O yeah i know, its suppose to be in the Tower shop but hey this is Kal!!! They dont do minor recharges for us like Sir Crumbsalot.

Also, the game is more of just casual play...I dont see the desire anymore to be over competitive on here due to the gap being so freaking far apart...

and PAN still exists.

Anyways...herpy derp derp derp MERGE!

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 5:30am

You can't leave now. Look at that amazing OP recharge event going on right now!!!!

8k recharge for that uber looking WoTLK dragon! O_O yeah i know, its suppose to be in the Tower shop but hey this is Kal!!! They dont do minor recharges for us like Sir Crumbsalot.

Also, the game is more of just casual play...I dont see the desire anymore to be over competitive on here due to the gap being so freaking far apart...

and PAN still exists.

I can't tell if you're doing a satire of Kaynie or actually believe any of that.... But when have YOU ever been competitive???
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 6:36pm

and PAN still exists.

I can't tell if you're doing a satire of Kaynie or actually believe any of that.... But when have YOU ever been competitive???

When newbs try to snipe me and fail. Thats when 8)
#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook