You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DeadlySins" is male
  • "DeadlySins" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 1:44am

S17 booster cards and packs

so this server is pushing 7 months old when are you going to release tarot packs or vice and virtue packs.

Also why do you keep giving the same cards repeatedly - this is the 3rd time u have giving maggie moonshine and the 2nd time for Zara. I mean this game is good and all and has way more cards then that. How about giving pan or something how about doing changes instead of the same **** thing every other month i mean the devs can't come up with something better?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 4:56am

they are not adding Pan to your server.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 7:26am

Its publishers choice which cards we get in Events, not the devs. Don't blame the devs for it, its bad enough gamigo is already blaming them all the time for everything as an excuse for their own incompetence and lazyness.

I ageee with ur point tho, they are recycling garbage and holding back the good stuff, its like they dont want ppl to become more powerful, maybe thats their idea of fighting "the gap", the problem is just that some ppl already have all the good stuff and become impossible to catch up to.

• Activate Facebook

Thebosha

Common

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 11:04am

The gms have been doing a good job with these mini events they hold but the devs have done nothing for the game wether it be there fault or gamigos. It's the same every day with below par prizes.
Gsd needs better prizes.
post needs better prizes.
Dungeons need revamps and better rewards.
pvp shop needs changing.
daily quest rewards and weekly chest rewards need revamp.
more long term events need added to the game not monthly events i am talking like
kill 20,000 tengu claim a tarot pk, this will increase the players doing dungeons or solo maps to gain that reward.
or complete kings musaleum 1000 times gain 1000 rubies.
Just stuff like that to increase activity in the game.

• Activate Facebook

Schenko

Common

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Monday, September 25th 2017, 9:28pm

i am not playing on s17 but i have a question, how you can not add a card on server while others servers have it. that makes no sense whats the reason to not adding pan on server pan is usefull almost everywhere . thats evil and sad

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, September 29th 2017, 5:47am

pan can be gotten in trojan packs so pan is not all that good tbh as its easily achivable

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:50am

pan can be gotten in trojan packs so pan is not all that good tbh as its easily achivable

Hes not in there anymore.
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:15am

How about doing a little research first??

Also pan is a broken card and Dema should have already removed it off all the servers....same with the merge he said that would happen this year :thumbdown:
#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, September 29th 2017, 6:42pm

I belive legendary cards also removed from mythos packs, anyway i never liked so much pan, its a card for rushers, qilin users and fairie folk people. So its nothing that will change at all my happiness.

Anyway i changed my mind in respect of other subject, maybe they should put at least tarot pack in the server 17, or at least do some events recharge or not to get that pack. Its getting really boring, and some whales from the server and some almost non whales"lol" already left the server or are thinking to do that, because the game its every month the same thing, if not for parabellun and eng Kal team doing that forum events, probably more left. So i send this message with a request if possible to do something different. By the way Thebosha i agree 100% with you, this game needs lots of new stuff, but theres no change for a long long time, the last time they changed anything its when they release version 2.0, and it was a lot of fun. But i think its time for a new version with lots of new stuff or this game will die in time.

by the way, the rewards ingame are very poor, 1500gold for 1st place, and 750gold for 2-8th place in ranking its nothing with the amound that people recharge to get good stuff in game, also the packs must change, for 1st place in post should be 1 tarot pack or 1 v&v pack, or any other special pack with all these cards, and other 8k recharge cards. also the runner up packs must change and add some new cards to that pack to.

rewards must be something like this, 5000 gold 1st place, 3000 gold 2nd to 8th and 1500 gold for 9th to 15th and 750gold from 16 to 32.

Just my opinion.

hope we get good news soon. :thumbsup:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Sep 29th 2017, 6:49pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, September 29th 2017, 7:03pm

... anyway i never liked so much pan, its a card for rushers, qilin users and fairie folk people...

I think we have some top S16 players who would disagree with you there....
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, September 29th 2017, 7:51pm

sorry i click on report, my bad. when i want to click on quote.

But, if they are top players i belive they have sir cumbraslot or awakaned hermit, if not, pan its a good alternative. I just say that because theres a lot of cards that screwed pan strategy, its why i dont see more use for that card. I used to play with pan. Today i only see that card fit in some fairies rush or other rush and for qilin. Anyway i dont agree they removed that card from the mythos pack, just say that i dont see more use for him....

:P

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:31pm

can anyone post that lot of cards agains pan startegy?
i don't see so much but as i'm from german servers so maybe its nice to know what's comming up....

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:36pm

Surge cards are used to bring cards to big creatures to field early for board pressure. Judgement, modesty.

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:47pm

surge cards? and isn't pan one of them?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:25pm

Pan, nid, mage tower. Its the most efficient way to play this game since you can manipulate how fast you can put out your cards. Its not just fairy, qilin and rush. Its the strongest meta on kal.

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, September 29th 2017, 9:32pm

I think Xaran asked for cards that are AGAINST Pan strategy. :D

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:05pm

thats right when some players don't see pan anymore...
first comes into my mind wtf what crazy cards you got in english version that pan one of the degenrate cards of this game don't have a home in decks....

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:32pm

Even if they remove pan, you will see a lot of nidstone.

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Friday, September 29th 2017, 10:40pm

yeah you right i think also nidfokus is one of the most broken things ingame but trump say there is lot of strategys against them so my question was what are they....
on german servers where behind yours so maybe you got cards that we don't have that change the meta but as i mention thats not the fact

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 12:08am

id rather see more nidstones than pan...

#NoJusticeForCheaters

8|
  • Activate Facebook