You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

spid3rPL

Common

• "spid3rPL" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:17am

Where is my [Judge Martyn] winning on event ?

Where is my [Judge Martyn]

Hello
I won on Event [Judge Martyn] and after winning didn't have this cards. Don't exist on mail, and on cards. Where Can I restore it ?

server Judgment

Please help me.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 11:32am

Are you talking about heavenly retribution? if so you use your points for a CHANCE to win the judge martyn card using the draw button along with other angel cards. Have to be honest with you though, the chances of getting a legendary judge martyn from it no matter how carefully you time it are tiny!

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

spid3rPL

Common

• "spid3rPL" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 11:53am

Are you talking about heavenly retribution? if so you use your points for a CHANCE to win the judge martyn card using the draw button along with other angel cards. Have to be honest with you though, the chances of getting a legendary judge martyn from it no matter how carefully you time it are tiny!

I won, This card shine and was winning after draw
I know that chance was small but i won and I'm sure. so they can look at logs
first time and don't have price,I was cheated
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:21pm

Oh I see! Hope they can resolve it for you.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ephiny" has been banned

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 3:48pm

Yeah chances are pretty low, if he got her shining, she should go straight to his card collection, not on mail. If not there hope he has a screen or something otherwise propably bug/glitch won't be solved...

Ban me pernamently on forum please, I'm useless, worthless anyways and can't abide your rules, no matter how hard I'm trying, YOU always find inproper, vulgar things or say that I'm discussing something etc. ;(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Ephiny" (Sep 14th 2017, 4:30pm) with the following reason: Because I reply on a wrong thread here :P

• Activate Facebook

amster

Common

Date of registration: Dec 7th 2016

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:39pm

The wheel is cheated anyway. While the rotation, 2 legendary are showed. Once you are supposed to hit one of them, it changed to another card.

• Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 6:56pm

The wheel is cheated anyway. While the rotation, 2 legendary are showed. Once you are supposed to hit one of them, it changed to another card.

Amster rightly says, this always happens to me.
When it's about to stop and a leg card arrives, it suddenly gets faster and the card changes
  • Activate Facebook