You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

StreakBR

Common

• "StreakBR" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 1st 2017

Friday, September 1st 2017, 1:47am

New server for ex players loygame!!!

we are looking for a new server to play because as everyone knows the company loygame closed its servers we would like to request a new server if possible to play because it is impossible to start again in old servers we are many brazilians most is currently there is no brazilian server of the game grateful if we listen !!! sorry, i used google translator

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, September 1st 2017, 4:14am

Hello, the newest server we have is s17 Bastien, and a lot of ex-Loygames players have already made their way there.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, September 1st 2017, 7:23am

Hey Streak,

Since our servers are broken up between three main languages we don't anticipate opening a BR specific Versions. We have players who speak all kinds of languages on EN. Like Parabellum has said, S17 is where most LOYGame players have made their new home so you might feel more comfortable there!

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:09pm

come to server 5. most active.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook