You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 3:31pm

Its stupid to make hybrids rechargeable, that can't be synthesized. How can ppl ever upgrade her? Stucked on Epic/Leg forever.
yeah good point, Who and where can we enhance that card? and i don't understand why we cant enhance synth cards with normal fire opals/ruby, you give for free far better cards, than the synth ones. Anyway that feral liana its supposed to be a card you can buy in tower with 35 tower coins, but they released here as a minor recharge. So i think the problem starts because of that, i supposed you can combine that card to make it legend and then godlike buying her in tower. But as a recharge cards its impossible to enhance that card, so it was a very bad decision from you putting that card as a recharge one..... :thumbdown:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Monday, August 28th 2017, 6:57am

Any news on this? It's been a few weeks now.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

MattG

Common

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 9:51pm

It's a hybrid and you can't enhance hybrids. That was pretty much the end of it.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 28th 2016

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:23pm

Also since she was suppose to be in tower shop. Ser Crumbsalot was also support to be a small recharge but they changed him to 30k gold recharge.

what about mister crumbsalot, isnt he gonna be part of an future event where we can get it in epic version?
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:43pm

It's a hybrid and you can't enhance hybrids. That was pretty much the end of it.

That better not be the end of it, it's literally a ripoff with no warning that it wouldn't be enhancable. Not even a forum post. If it was a hybrid it would be under 2.0 in the guide not Special->Event. Name another non-locked Special->Event card that can't be enchanced to GL, you can't. This game has gone from tragic mess to zombie brained, lazy uncaring stupidity. Just die already, I'm tired of this horribleness.

Edit: The easy solution even you mods and DevOPs can do is say, "Oops, we didn't think this through, we'll try better next time. For those that recharged her, here is a free GL version of her since you can't enhance her." And look the issue is gone and you appeased those that actually give you money without really breaking the game, it's not like you're giving away Modesty, she won't even be in a pack for you to sell.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ChameraDreams" (Sep 2nd 2017, 7:32pm)

• Activate Facebook

MattG

Common

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:51am

Inspired Troops Bug. most recent patch

Inspired troops no longer returns to hand when conditions are met. It's instead acting like a low percentage mastery.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 2:35am

ceaseless slashes didn't return when it was supposed to either today. Don't know if they are connected?

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "Ephiny" has been banned

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 4:44pm

Ceaseless Slashes think work pretty fine, just saw them work fine yesterday. You have to have more creatures on battle filed than opponent, otherwise no return. It also says friendly, so propably on 4vs4 your team need to have more creatures than whole opponents team.

I think Bulk Misinformation is badly written or bugged, at bosses, who are in few example Sanguine Tribe stage 2 it seems to work like friendly hp (4 players) against boss hp (2 boss counted as one).

From my point of view some skills have terrible return rate plus hero bonus like scorch, swift death, disturbance... they like return every time and you add now those strange new skills, well ok your choice.

Charm Masses, didn't look into it, but propably it may work also friendly team, opponent team. You have to have more cards in hand than your opponent, but to be honest, who plays charm, to even check it...

Inspired Troops have in description also friendly team, so if it was 2vs2 maybe your team didn't have more cards counted together than opponents team, just saying.

Ban me pernamently on forum please, I'm useless, worthless anyways and can't abide your rules, no matter how hard I'm trying, YOU always find inproper, vulgar things or say that I'm discussing something etc. ;(
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 5:23pm

Yes, I know how ceaseless works, just saying it didn't work yesterday and I was wondering if it was connected to his inspired troops bug :thumbsup:

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 9:40am

League bug

hello everybody
Sometimes when I use a new league ticket I can not see the cards on the right and I can not select what i need
And my only option is using Auto-pick. In this case, a large number of useless card ( shown in photo below) will enter into my deck, and subsequently I will fail in the battle. Please help with this bug.

https://imgur.com/a/QMHds

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 11:52pm

So, this has hit page 2 so I'll give it one last bump chance for Mods to get answers. Otherwise I have better games to throw my money at for fun.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Sep 25th 2017, 1:16am) with the following reason: Removed references to other games.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Monday, September 25th 2017, 12:47am

Fair play. So much gets ignored here. Hope you finally get an answer

Come on Wilfried Bony
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Monday, September 25th 2017, 1:31am

As I said I would look into it but it is as MattG said it is a hybrid hence why I did not adjust my original post. Your argument of it not being in 2.0 makes no sense, because as I have said before thats like saying every goblin that comes out should be in 1.0, regardless of what section of the guide it is in any creature that has two creature types, as far as I know is a hybrid as that is the definition of a hybrid. and as for your edit us "mods" are volunteers we have no say in that. Though curious why you should receive a free card when the card u got is not bugged and works as intended? I will be continually happy to help you in anyway that is within my ability to do so. Have a good day.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, September 25th 2017, 3:17am

Just ask others to put it in AH then save up enough for GL :D

Its a Hybrid, you cannot enhance it. Get over it.

Also, you recharged to get gold....and just happen to get a free card too.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Monday, September 25th 2017, 3:18pm

If it isn't listed as a synth-only card in section 2.0 of the guide, shouldn't it be upgradeable by normal means?

Can't the developers just change it to be a beast card and upgradeable by normal means?

I don't think any of us would be happy to recharge our gold to get a card that isn't upgradeable....

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 4:13am

As I said I would look into it but it is as MattG said it is a hybrid hence why I did not adjust my original post.

If you looked into it, it would be polite if you responded here or at least in PM. I gave you quite some time.

Your argument of it not being in 2.0 makes no sense, because as I have said before thats like saying every goblin that comes out should be in 1.0, regardless of what section of the guide it is in any creature that has two creature types, as far as I know is a hybrid as that is the definition of a hybrid.

First of all show me ANY documentation in or out of game that hybrids are stated to not be enhancable. 2ndly, this match up of human/beast doesn't exist in 2.0 so it can be assumed to be actually be a Special and not a hack job you guys put in to cheat people, up until now all Specials have been enhancable.

and as for your edit us "mods" are volunteers we have no say in that. Though curious why you should receive a free card when the card u got is not bugged and works as intended? I will be continually happy to help you in anyway that is within my ability to do so. Have a good day.

Then they have greatly weakened your powers, all the mods I've talked to were in constant contact with the publishers and could actually get stuff done. That is how you can run forum events right? And I didn't say *I* should get a free card, I said everyone who recharged should get a free card because that is how you treat good customers when a product isn't as advertised.

I only seriously played out of loyalty for all the time I put in this and the crazy decks I was amusing people with. But this is the last straw, the Beast Queen needs her beasts to be awesome and this was one more good one finally after forever waiting for some dev love. And instead you taunt me with a epic frozen in space and time to be mediocre.

Excuse me, but you and your games bad decisions can screw off. Good day sir.
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:59pm

well i need to reply on this, its nothing that i will care very much, because its just 1k recharge card. and i recharged to get her. lol. But i think the players have on the right side of justice, and what you did its not fair. Its because any other cards you put for 1k recharge have the chance to be enhanced and become more stronger, that will never happen with this card, so she"Liana" have a big restriction from the start, so why this card should have the same recharge price as some other cards? I think its not fair at all, i think if you tell players that you will put 1k/8k recharge card that will never can be enhanced that no one will never or ever recharge for that card. Well i will never tell that you should give a godlike version of the card to all players that recharge, what you should do?

Change the card from hibrid to just halfblood, simple solution to everyone problems. :thumbup:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:23pm

Now imagine that in the past no card was able to be enhanced, so ppl were forced to recharge for legendaries all the damn time :D

Anyways, theres no reason to change the card, or refund people, or anything. The card works the way it's supposed to. You gotten your gold for your money + the card as a bonus, like was promised.

It was a bit silly decision to put it as a recharge card tho, as originally it's obtainable in tower shop, so ppl can get multiple copies to combine it to leg or gl. The best option would be to update the tower shop imho :D

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:30pm

Now imagine that in the past no card was able to be enhanced, so ppl were forced to recharge for legendaries all the damn time
When that happen in the version 1.0? Stone age of Kings and Legends? lolol, because i play this game almost from the beggining version 1.3. and never remember that... it's also a good solution to upgrade the tower. But for you to know Fernal liana its a card that should be in tower, and also that void dragon... lol. 8o

But this topic its not so important, you are right people get the gold and the card, the only bad thing its that card will never be upgraded, and thats bad.... :| :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 5:07pm

supremacy bug

again i get supremacy bug

this time i even spend 2 times gold

no black opal fragments and say im 22th place zzz.

the last 2 supremacy bug i didnt get any reward

getting sick of this happen for 3rd time.

go fix timer bug for once

i think it happen during timer

because a lot of times it says longer than it should be if on for a while
but sometimes time is too early by few sec or minutes where it is false but see points grow but later downgrade.

Now i really want compensation for it 3rd time for over more than a year now.

i even send screenshot before to show proof. still none and dont expect me have any more screenshot voer 2 yaers. , instead of saying cant find it .

• Activate Facebook