You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

xx.

Rare

• "xx." started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 7:35pm

End of world

If I look down deep in my subconscious I have a nagging feeling something seriously bad in the world is on the horizon, seems all tv programs are depicting end of world scenarios, could this be an underlying deep routed feeling that is more prevelant than just myself? Will trump or that crazy fat Korean kid push the button, will global warming spike with the ice melting and volcanoes being triggered?

What I would like to know is this;

What actions are kal taking for an appocaliptic event? Do you have a Kal bunker we can all go to and play the game?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 11:37pm

Hey xx,

While I don't seem to have a bunker built yet I think I'll have to leave you all to your own devices. ;) However the topic of the "end of the world" has been seen in movies and TV far before our current Scenario. I've been going back and watching the Twilight Zone which is in the late 1950s and early 1960s which has the topic of the end of the world quite frequently as one of their episode plots. There is even films from 1916 and 1931 that are about the end of the world!

While it's much more frequent today and movies have come a lot farther regarding CGI as they used to, it seems it's just an intriguing way to get everyone's attention and a good thriller/action topic in general.

However I have no doubt that history will repeat itself considering the world itself is in a constant state of chaos. :S

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

• "xx." started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 11:26am

Ah well, its ok about the bunker, i will just build a tin shelter at the bottom of the garden i guess :P .

That sounds interesting maybe i'll look some twilight zone up. Films from 1916 and 1931 depicting end of world, wow. Its crazy to think about back in those days how a man made end of the world scenario could play out since they had no nukes, seems everything has just gone insane in the last 80 years. Humans have been around all this time yet only the last blink of an eye in the time scale of our existence have we made so many scientific leaps. Best time to ever live for us is now yet everyone seems so unhappy and unappreciative :(.

As for history repeating itself, I also feel it is inevitable. I read something only the other month about On 26 September 1983, the nuclear early warning system of the Soviet Union reported the launch of multiple USAF Minuteman intercontinental ballistic missiles from bases in the United States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Sovie…_alarm_incident.

Science may have advance but mankind is one small mistake away from being a caveman again 8|

• Activate Facebook

Ishtus_3

Common

Date of registration: Oct 25th 2016

Friday, August 25th 2017, 1:32am

Everything has beginning and end, even though the end of the world I assume none of us will see; But taking advantage of their approach his remark serves as an idea for new cards: the horsemen of the apocalypse.

• Activate Facebook