You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Pathetic Servers

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aniket181" is male
  • "Aniket181" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:16am

Pathetic Servers

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to upgrade the Servers, because they are currently on the verge of being unplayable. Disconnects during Guild Showdowns, disconnects during PvP, disconects during Battlements, disconnects during Dark Champion battles, etc.

Today, I got disconnected 5 times in a row during the Battlement battles, and naturally had to spend extra gold to buy tickets to attempt more Battlements (which again got disconnected, of course), and barely managed to complete the new Event.

TL;DR - Please try to upgrade the servers, they are getting rusty :(

Thank you:)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:33am

umm not to disagree but I have had 0 problems today are you sure its the servers and not your connection?

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:34am

Haven't had a single disconnect in months. Might be client side problem?

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Friday, August 18th 2017, 6:55am

Hello:)

Maybe I'm just unfortunate, not sure. But if the CM/GM could check my logs, they'll find I got disconnected 7 times in first 5 Battlements, and a few more over the next 5 extra Battlements that I had to do. To make it worse, I couldn't take the screenshot at the right moment, cause the creatures were in the 'Black outline' mode, so the screenshot I took in probably not valid.

Either way, lost about 350k silver searching for easier Battlements (every single one disconnected), lost another 150 gold buying 5x extra chances, and in the end got a rather controversial screenshot lol :D

Oh well, let's see!

Cheers!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aniket181" (Aug 18th 2017, 7:02am)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:01am

Hello,

May I suggest submitting the screenshot you managed to get, if the stance is there the black outline mode isn't really relevant.

Regards,
Parabellum

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:12am

Hey Aniket,

It doesn't seem like it's our server! For the best gaming experience we recommend using a wired connection because Wireless are subject to drops depending on frequency. Things like high usage (phones, tablets, computers, laptops, TVs, etc) and even microwaves can interfere with wireless connections if not a 5GHz frequency.

I would also call your service company and see if perhaps your connection was bottle necked, some companies do that unfortunately.

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Friday, August 18th 2017, 7:15am

Hello :)

Thank you Parabellum and iArches, I will try your suggestions :) And good events btw, hope to see more of them!

Cheers!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:11pm

Run ping -t ip of kal server.
If you got drops look into cable connection, no wireless, isp escalate, network driver update. Could be issue with isp setup and dns servers ie try Google dns 8.8.8.8 then switch to your isp dns and compare.
If no drops but kal disconnects:
Reboot, shut down all p 2 p stuff ie torrents etc on ur network
New browser only for kal use, np plugins. I use chrome.
Cable swap
Port swap on switch router modem.
Try basics, only one change at time then test
system updated. Only one antivirus updated
Don't us win xp.
Further trouble shooting tracert pingpath but that's next level

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:44pm

Hey Aniket,
It doesn't seem like it's our server! For the best gaming experience we recommend using a wired connection because Wireless are subject to drops depending on frequency. Things like high usage (phones, tablets, computers, laptops, TVs, etc) and even microwaves can interfere with wireless connections if not a 5GHz frequency.
I would also call your service company and see if perhaps your connection was bottle necked, some companies do that unfortunately.
iArches do you have a wireless microwave? If you do show me, I'd like to see this, seems cool.

I was also experiencing this issue with constantly disconnecting but I believe it has something to do with where I live. It's an awful area for internet and service.
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, August 18th 2017, 5:52pm

iArches do you have a wireless microwave? If you do show me, I'd like to see this, seems cool.
It made me laugh.

Some microwaves use the same frequency of some types of WI-FI connections use. If you have a WI-FI around the 2.4GHz (this is mostly older, newer ones come witha 2.4 or a 5GHz options these days) microwaves can interfere since it's waves use a similar frequency. If you have a more specific range such as a 2.49GHz it might avoid this entirely. But 5GHz is way out of a microwave interference frequency - but doesn't travel as far I believe. :)
:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, August 18th 2017, 10:33pm

I bet you have a wireless microwave you use your phone to use iArches, you're just holding out on me.

Could either show me or let me use it

• Activate Facebook