You are not logged in.

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 2:32pm

Quoted

First and foremost a merge is definitely needed to consolidate the remaining players. Not withstanding the risk as what happened with the first merge, that all the strong VIP players moved to the same guild and Guild showdown was one sided and slowly began its decent.
Maybe a 40 day login reward where players get 1 tarot pack and one vice and virtue pack may make players regain more interest to play ?
just a thought

Agree.
Best fun is to build decks that work.
But pool of good cards are needed for that.
If people don't have that pool then this can't be done.
So people use best deck for scores.

And get bored. Then 11th modesty etc make it unpleasant experience.

I like to kill whales in q1 without those. I do it for sport and fun.
Without this there is nothing else to do that's not boring.
You have to make the game enjoyable for casual players.

I am exception as beings hardcore fan and player.

Think big. Think ordinary player friends and family.
Give them reasons to play. Give them great cards to have fun.
This will grow kal.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2017

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 2:33pm

The only problem now is the qilin deck !!

Limit it to one per field and all is good

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 2:48pm

I agree, 1 Qilin Deck per field would be good. Qilins vs Qilins sucks!

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 6:29pm

Dear KaL employess you just showed to all people your disability with reading again. xx is voice of tons of normal players, who policy of your company made quit or will make quit. He said no matter what you will do now, you will have to close this game sooner or later, you made too many mistakes in one game and you don't even see them, so he said after this version will fail, you should open new one, but ONLY, if you won't make same mistakes, as you did with this one there, then you maybe will regain trust of players and new ones will stay and some old ones will be back. But if you are calling everything strategy in this game, then well you should never even think about reopening it, cos you will only waste tons of time of people again... We here are from that wise part of your player base, xx same and there is less and less people like that, some people no matter how long play still stay noobs, look at Chamera for example, you should ignore he's post, cos it's obvious that he can't understand that synthet hybrid is synthet/hybrid, no matter where you place it in your guide. You don't have to thank me also for my feedback, cos it's obvious that you don't care about it at all.

I will try make it simpe for you fresh employess, who noone knows how long you are in this game. First game was broken by spike rushers, it was such a big problem, that warrior later wasn't able to get any good removals and first big mistake has been made, you artifically increased peoples hp, cos you didn't know how to deal with something that ofc you will call ,,strategy'' RoM gave lower hp boost, but you gave it way bigger, now people like Dragon are able to have in 2s bigger hp than two lvl 50 players or even higher lvl which is just madness...Ok going later, you brought to game Cull the Weak and after some time you nerfred it, it was dealing damage to all oppponents, not only creatures, so 1 player was able to kill 4 players all by himself, wow pretty stupid, but you would call it strategy, later people cried that it was nerfed and you listen to trolls and low meta users whole time and you were sorry to them for nerf it and you don't wanna nerf anything anymore after getting crap for nerf Cull. This skill still is pretty game breaking, one player can kill all of 4 players creatures on Guildshowdown not losing any of his own creatures on field same time. Ok going forward later before it was Aurora Veloxia, so RoM was smart enough to not bring her in game at all, but you have to bring her, so spike rush was brought to life with her and arena was unplayable again, but ikr it was strategy again, that is also why you nerfed her later... Later was s16 you brought faeries to game, before rebound saddles came out, even vips 10 were quiting, cos of them, people were threwing shit. on each other, hate between players was growin and this was only your fault, you didn't earn anything at all on them, cos they are cards that all can easly get for free only doing Ascension Tower, so s16 was wild after you brought them, people were rage quiting, then you gave them counters... Saddles came to game and it was no longer a card game, saddles are working till opponent dies, so vips and low meta users which get easly rank and gold got their advantage. Vips stop crying so much about faeries, they were able kill themself on their saddles, creatures dying on saddle WOW and you said that, if you bring blocks on hero or remove critics on hero it will change this game too much, just WOW and saddles didn't change it too much ofc... Later you brought Mercy to make gap between players bigger, to make high vips loses on incredibly low percent, no matter how bad they play, but it wasn't enough for you... Modesty came it made cashers win even lost games like Marcino was saying not long ago and earlier Thrasymaskus, but you just ignored them. This card ended high vips recharging for anything times, from day of Modesty born they buy only cards than can be usefull with Modesty on field, so no arctic barrier etc, then they don't recharge, cos it's garbage. You won't see why Modesty is bad, but best thing about Modesty is that's a rare card, you sold him as big recharge and it was good choice at least. Now you brought qilin another free cards, which you call strategy, but it's bullshit near faeries, pretty same cancer in your game, same people play them, same people who played spike rush etc, but you won't see it, cos you showed, by few years that you don't see obvious things in your game, problems that are so obvious that maybe even almost blind peep would see them. We showed you that 2 qilins beated team lvl 50 x4 at guild showdown without a sweat, but you call it strategy, so not playing guild showdown after that moment and think many did same, but you can keep calling them strategy. So strategy is peep is standing stlll, waiting few turns and later kills opponent without coming close to him with 1 creature even in 1 turn, lmfao, later you think anyone, who see it will stay in your game, as new player, hmm barely anyone stays, they lvl up, see how broken is this arena and or avoid it and do bosse etc or just quit your precious game full of ,,strategies'' like that. That was not enough for you, so you brought 11thTowahili, also you call this moronic card ,,strategy'', so strategy is that warrior and priests doesn't have any 1 cd nukes, so you just make them 100% lose to this one card... mage and ranger even when use scorch and true shot, if don't have it in hand, when she will be on filed, then lose, they can't discard, to draw new card, they can go make cofeee or do anything else, cos they will just lose. Again it should be rare card, you just can't see simple stuff and things on which you could earn, so you should sold her, as big recharge, now all low vips have her and it's agin too late to fix any of your mistakes just like xx said and many other players said at forum or in game in past, or just said nothing and quit.

Sad is that we tried to warn you about broken cards here, before you brought them here, with descriptions and YT links, you listen like with Elyse_the_Weaver, but now I will continue asking you to bring every single broken card here, which RoM already has, cos noone of them is more broken that 11thTowahili, so why you shouldn't bring them all, there is also combo at RoM, you play two card and turn doesn't end till opponent will die, beautifull combo, I won't say to you which cards can do it, cos hopefully you will bring them here and call them strategy...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ephiny" (Aug 16th 2017, 6:38pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 9:35pm

Dear KaL employess you just showed to all people your disability with reading again. xx is voice of tons of normal players, who policy of your company made quit or will make quit. He said no matter what you will do now, you will have to close this game sooner or later, you made too many mistakes in one game and you don't even see them, so he said after this version will fail, you should open new one, but ONLY, if you won't make same mistakes, as you did with this one there, then you maybe will regain trust of players and new ones will stay and some old ones will be back. But if you are calling everything strategy in this game, then well you should never even think about reopening it, cos you will only waste tons of time of people again... We here are from that wise part of your player base, xx same and there is less and less people like that, some people no matter how long play still stay noobs, look at Chamera for example, you should ignore he's post, cos it's obvious that he can't understand that synthet hybrid is synthet/hybrid, no matter where you place it in your guide. You don't have to thank me also for my feedback, cos it's obvious that you don't care about it at all.

I will try make it simpe for you fresh employess, who noone knows how long you are in this game. First game was broken by spike rushers, it was such a big problem, that warrior later wasn't able to get any good removals and first big mistake has been made, you artifically increased peoples hp, cos you didn't know how to deal with something that ofc you will call ,,strategy'' RoM gave lower hp boost, but you gave it way bigger, now people like Dragon are able to have in 2s bigger hp than two lvl 50 players or even higher lvl which is just madness...Ok going later, you brought to game Cull the Weak and after some time you nerfred it, it was dealing damage to all oppponents, not only creatures, so 1 player was able to kill 4 players all by himself, wow pretty stupid, but you would call it strategy, later people cried that it was nerfed and you listen to trolls and low meta users whole time and you were sorry to them for nerf it and you don't wanna nerf anything anymore after getting crap for nerf Cull. This skill still is pretty game breaking, one player can kill all of 4 players creatures on Guildshowdown not losing any of his own creatures on field same time. Ok going forward later before it was Aurora Veloxia, so RoM was smart enough to not bring her in game at all, but you have to bring her, so spike rush was brought to life with her and arena was unplayable again, but ikr it was strategy again, that is also why you nerfed her later... Later was s16 you brought faeries to game, before rebound saddles came out, even vips 10 were quiting, cos of them, people were threwing shit. on each other, hate between players was growin and this was only your fault, you didn't earn anything at all on them, cos they are cards that all can easly get for free only doing Ascension Tower, so s16 was wild after you brought them, people were rage quiting, then you gave them counters... Saddles came to game and it was no longer a card game, saddles are working till opponent dies, so vips and low meta users which get easly rank and gold got their advantage. Vips stop crying so much about faeries, they were able kill themself on their saddles, creatures dying on saddle WOW and you said that, if you bring blocks on hero or remove critics on hero it will change this game too much, just WOW and saddles didn't change it too much ofc... Later you brought Mercy to make gap between players bigger, to make high vips loses on incredibly low percent, no matter how bad they play, but it wasn't enough for you... Modesty came it made cashers win even lost games like Marcino was saying not long ago and earlier Thrasymaskus, but you just ignored them. This card ended high vips recharging for anything times, from day of Modesty born they buy only cards than can be usefull with Modesty on field, so no arctic barrier etc, then they don't recharge, cos it's garbage. You won't see why Modesty is bad, but best thing about Modesty is that's a rare card, you sold him as big recharge and it was good choice at least. Now you brought qilin another free cards, which you call strategy, but it's bullshit near faeries, pretty same cancer in your game, same people play them, same people who played spike rush etc, but you won't see it, cos you showed, by few years that you don't see obvious things in your game, problems that are so obvious that maybe even almost blind peep would see them. We showed you that 2 qilins beated team lvl 50 x4 at guild showdown without a sweat, but you call it strategy, so not playing guild showdown after that moment and think many did same, but you can keep calling them strategy. So strategy is peep is standing stlll, waiting few turns and later kills opponent without coming close to him with 1 creature even in 1 turn, lmfao, later you think anyone, who see it will stay in your game, as new player, hmm barely anyone stays, they lvl up, see how broken is this arena and or avoid it and do bosse etc or just quit your precious game full of ,,strategies'' like that. That was not enough for you, so you brought 11thTowahili, also you call this moronic card ,,strategy'', so strategy is that warrior and priests doesn't have any 1 cd nukes, so you just make them 100% lose to this one card... mage and ranger even when use scorch and true shot, if don't have it in hand, when she will be on filed, then lose, they can't discard, to draw new card, they can go make cofeee or do anything else, cos they will just lose. Again it should be rare card, you just can't see simple stuff and things on which you could earn, so you should sold her, as big recharge, now all low vips have her and it's agin too late to fix any of your mistakes just like xx said and many other players said at forum or in game in past, or just said nothing and quit.

Sad is that we tried to warn you about broken cards here, before you brought them here, with descriptions and YT links, you listen like with Elyse_the_Weaver, but now I will continue asking you to bring every single broken card here, which RoM already has, cos noone of them is more broken that 11thTowahili, so why you shouldn't bring them all, there is also combo at RoM, you play two card and turn doesn't end till opponent will die, beautifull combo, I won't say to you which cards can do it, cos hopefully you will bring them here and call them strategy...

Too long, didn't read.
Maybe, if we hated the players instead of the game, we could gather all the evil users of the cards we don't think are fair and shame them into conforming to the mediocrity that seems to be acceptable on these threads.
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 9:39pm

Well, i confess that i dont have the guts to read everything you post. But i will tell you one things, Kal its 200% better than rise of mythos, if you think this game its broken here, rise of mythos its 200% worst, they have free for vip restrition V&V packs and Tarot packs, they have event packs for 200gold/rubies that have all the 1k and 8k rechrage cards for everyone, Just to tell you, i come from loy, i was a vip10 in loy, i have lots and lots of tarot and vice and event cards, and theres no fun playing that way, i was 5 11thhour, because its so easy to get that cards in 200 rubies packs that all cards lost their originality, even the tarot cards. So i think here is far better, when you get a tarot or a vice you know its special, because that cards are not easy to get here, when you recharge to get event cards that cards apport something special to your deck, because you know that not everyone will have that card. I think the only problem here in kal are the existance of Qilins, that have a bad bad design. I see you talk about Modesty and Mercy, that cards are awesome, but they are not imortal, at least that cards dont kill you like qilins in 4 turns. For mercy you have a lot of stuff to stop her, something so simple like a petrify, for modesty you have also other cards, like clean break warrior, even a true shot, or a fireball in mage can help kill that cards, so they are not imortal, theres also lots of stuff vs that cards, cards with shield ward could help, and there are some that are not so diff to get, like martyn of even archangel michael in soul summoner, for 11thhour you have the rebound saddles, and if you dont have money to afford that, you still have skills like scorch cp1, true shot cp1, hh for priest... so theres always some way to stop that cards, just need to think. Yes yes ppl with qilins will say you have also ways to stop qilins, its true, i start playing here for a month, im already vip8 i do 2 supremacy and only get 1 seraphim leader from all the packs i open, so they are not so easy to get... But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks :) :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 8th 2017

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:11am

Too long, didn't read.

Why bother to make a comment then?
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:39am

But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks :) :love:

I disagree with that. How is it better if a low % of ppl has all the good cards and for the rest they are unavailable? No matter how much ppl would be willing to spend and no matter how much effort they are willing to put in, its impossible to get certain cards right now and this is in my opinion a very bad situation. Every card in the game should be obtainable, either farmable or as a drop from a pack, even if its a low % ppl could still have hopes to find it on AH eventually. As example the tarot packs are in my opinion one of the greatest thing happened lately. Look at how many low vips have a decent set of tarots now and become more competitive in PvP. Selaine Bonanza was also great. Now we just need V&V packs and everyone can get more competitive. People don't quit because the new Cards are too strong as its the normal evolution in Card games (Power Creep), you can't release cards that do nothing new or better then previous or no one will use them. People quit because they can't get them. Not everyone wants/can afford to recharge so much. If people have hopes to get cards over time (either from packs or AH) when they collect gold it also might encourage them to buy a card more here and there. I mean, its more likely you recharge a good card if you are already able to compete then to buy a card when you are uncompetitive anyways. Packs would also encourage selling on AH again. Ppl rather hoard now as its always a risk to sell a card that u cant get back anymore as its unobtainable due to no packs and since there are no good options to spend ur rubies on.

I am all for more packs, bonanzas with awakends or meta cards eventho I am probably benefiting the least from them myself, but it would make the game much more competitive and fun in the long run.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2017

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:20am

Well, i confess that i dont have the guts to read everything you post. But i will tell you one things, Kal its 200% better than rise of mythos, if you think this game its broken here, rise of mythos its 200% worst, they have free for vip restrition V&V packs and Tarot packs, they have event packs for 200gold/rubies that have all the 1k and 8k rechrage cards for everyone, Just to tell you, i come from loy, i was a vip10 in loy, i have lots and lots of tarot and vice and event cards, and theres no fun playing that way, i was 5 11thhour, because its so easy to get that cards in 200 rubies packs that all cards lost their originality, even the tarot cards. So i think here is far better, when you get a tarot or a vice you know its special, because that cards are not easy to get here, when you recharge to get event cards that cards apport something special to your deck, because you know that not everyone will have that card. I think the only problem here in kal are the existance of Qilins, that have a bad bad design. I see you talk about Modesty and Mercy, that cards are awesome, but they are not imortal, at least that cards dont kill you like qilins in 4 turns. For mercy you have a lot of stuff to stop her, something so simple like a petrify, for modesty you have also other cards, like clean break warrior, even a true shot, or a fireball in mage can help kill that cards, so they are not imortal, theres also lots of stuff vs that cards, cards with shield ward could help, and there are some that are not so diff to get, like martyn of even archangel michael in soul summoner, for 11thhour you have the rebound saddles, and if you dont have money to afford that, you still have skills like scorch cp1, true shot cp1, hh for priest... so theres always some way to stop that cards, just need to think. Yes yes ppl with qilins will say you have also ways to stop qilins, its true, i start playing here for a month, im already vip8 i do 2 supremacy and only get 1 seraphim leader from all the packs i open, so they are not so easy to get... But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks :) :love:

even for quilns you have saviour carella and others to counter why hating qilins so much when f2p players have only hope with that against p2w players
LE :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:04am

But anyway just to tell, Kal its far better, just dont put tarot or v&v pack for sell please that will ruin this game 100% sure. What you can do~? Do more events, that will help players rise... like you do somethimes. Tks :) :love:

People don't quit because the new Cards are too strong as its the normal evolution in Card games (Power Creep), you can't release cards that do nothing new or better then previous or no one will use them. People quit because they can't get them.

THIS! ^
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:46am

People don't quit because the new Cards are too strong as its the normal evolution in Card games (Power Creep), you can't release cards that do nothing new or better then previous or no one will use them. People quit because they can't get them.

THIS! ^

Agree
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 1:48pm

I just tell not to put that packs, for free or even for 3k gold, i tell that cards can be for everyone with events, event free events from forum for everyone, just dont put these special packs in game, I see people spending 1500 euros on that packs, belive me the game its not fun anymore, if people will have that packs to open any times they want...

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 8:38pm

i see whales who putting 1500€ in this game and build decks that can't be beaten so thats no fun also...
and if i see that the free events given 1 player the one card... whoooa so they will keep the balance between players...
and then still the point is that people by an huge advantage by putting much euros in the game.
the dumb meta is a reason by the power of cards not how you get them...
player quit because thes have no fun of getting farmed by the whales without a chance to reach them, and the only way quillin/fairys with luck is the dead of the game yeah for shure
quillins is only a problem on new server on old they get crushed by whales, besides they running events on new server where whales can get awa elite what is dev a death to non/low/midcasher...
the early state of a server is dead because you get cards (fairys/quillins/op highcash cards) they never made for tis stutus.
remove one of them and nothings changed...
in this way trump your posts sounds more like winning that other players have a chance to play also competive, and in another thread of you i postet it:
if cash the only way is to play competetiv then the game will have fewer player then even now...
so removing the free to play decks will not the solution...

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

• "xx." started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:20pm

Quoted

I find it extremely hard to subscribe to these views as I don't think either of you mega whales appreciate fully that lots of potential new customers and non vip's most definitely do quit over the likes of modesty and 11th hour, even mercy. I've know other whales quit over qilins also.

As for "you can't release cards that do nothing new or better than previous ones" This is correct but the whole point is them releasing cards that are insane and far far FAR too influencial to the gameplay.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xx." (Aug 17th 2017, 9:27pm)

• Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:32pm

Quoted

the dumb meta is a reason by the power of cards not how you get them...
player quit because thes have no fun of getting farmed by the whales without a chance to reach them, and the only way quillin/fairys with luck is the dead of the game yeah for shure
quillins is only a problem on new server on old they get crushed by whales, besides they running events on new server where whales can get awa elite what is dev a death to non/low/midcasher...
the early state of a server is dead because you get cards (fairys/quillins/op highcash cards) they never made for tis stutus.
remove one of them and nothings changed...

I couldn't agree more and have said similar some time ago. For new servers they really got to stop this, its insane, they kill the server off before it has even started, Quick profit boost instead of a regular flow of cash is what they go for.

Honestly, I gave up on this thread after iarchers last post because its obvious to me that they just do not get it and I doubt they ever will.

I'll say again """Quick profit boost instead of a regular flow of cash is what they go for. """"

ARE YOU ALL OF YOUR FRICKIN ROCKERS????? In what world does this business plan actually work?????? Getting p1ssed sorry I can't help it, its just......just ..........MEH!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xx." (Aug 17th 2017, 9:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 9:40pm

Theres always diferent opinions for how the game should be, one thing i have for sure, and for experience its that v&v packs and tarot packs will not give nothing good to the game. Im my opinion that packs you can only get from events, and not restricted to only vips, but restricted for the number of times you can open or have that packs. The only thing i say its not to put that packs in game shop, for everyone can purchage any times they want. You will not have fun playing vs mega whales with 3 modesty, mercy and wheel, and the other list of good cards that packs have. Its just the only thing i say, and its why i think kal its better than rom. The rest i agree with you. This game need more events, and a more equal distribution of resources. but i think its to late to make any chances now, This game its doomed, after the release of some cards, but theres nothing to do against that. Remove modesty, qillins, fairies, and other power cards from this game its to late, what they can do its restrict the use of these cards in decks, only 1 for deck for exemple or even ban some cards for good. Its what they do in MTG. They restrict the use of some powerful cards to just 1 per deck, or even ban the bad ones. :panda:
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:10pm

No, its not difference of opinions bud. Everyone says modesty is too op.

Anyone with half a brain knows that releasing qilins and op cards on new servers kills it.

...hold on a minute here....I used to be a big fairy player up until I decided (stupidly) to become a vip player. I can tell you with 100% assurance I made people quit the game using fairies. People who spent lots of money and a lil non vip like me was getting placed in rankings and trust me I never even tried or I could have made post easily every month. I do not use them now (Apart from last few days of season) as I do tend to think it is unfair and I don't want to make anybody quit, plus, the abuse I got was insane, almost every fight i'd get raged at.

The whole point I was trying to make when I started this thread was that no single card should win you a game, modesty, merci, gluttony. 11th hour do. But hey, I am seeing a picture here, Quick profit boost instead of a regular flow of cash and to hell with gameplay and keeping players.

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 11:19pm

No, its not difference of opinions bud. Everyone says modesty is too op.

Anyone with half a brain knows that releasing qilins and op cards on new servers kills it.

...hold on a minute here....I used to be a big fairy player up until I decided (stupidly) to become a vip player. I can tell you with 100% assurance I made people quit the game using fairies. People who spent lots of money and a lil non vip like me was getting placed in rankings and trust me I never even tried or I could have made post easily every month. I do not use them now (Apart from last few days of season) as I do tend to think it is unfair and I don't want to make anybody quit, plus, the abuse I got was insane, almost every fight i'd get raged at.

The whole point I was trying to make when I started this thread was that no single card should win you a game, modesty, merci, gluttony. 11th hour do. But hey, I am seeing a picture here, Quick profit boost instead of a regular flow of cash and to hell with gameplay and keeping players.

Who quit because of your faeries? 8|
  • Activate Facebook

xx.

Rare

Friday, August 18th 2017, 2:18am

Quoted

Who quit because of your faeries?

Poor choice of wording. I'm almost done with the game and just getting things off my chest before I call it a day i guess.

What i should have said is, the amount of abuse thrown at me and no doubt other fairy abusers is horrendous, especially at end of season when others are trying to get their scores up and put effort and cash into the game to get some punk with fairies knocking them down. The amount of anger and frustration is quite palpable, i do understand peoples frustration and is why i don't use them any more. The point being, it's a build up over months that make people quit, its not like 1 game and they quit but rather the rage builds until it reaches boiling point then they decide enough is enough. Maybe they will force themselves to quit because although they like the game they are sick of losing to bs, put their cards in ah or extract their cards, I've seen this happen lots of times. So to say I've made people quit is technically correct but i get it did seem a little ...way out there....

I do have to wonder however if some guilds don't experience this if they are all op players? I was never a whale and was president of a guild on s13 for a number of years, our rivals had all the whales (gaurdians), but we had a great community who all went out of their way to help one another, but i saw so many low-non vips quit the game out of frustration. It just wears people down till they blow.

Also, we all know how excited people are when there is a merge coming, but again for a substantial amount of players that excitement soon turns to realisation, over maybe a couple of months, that they can't compete, this as I've said in another post is largly down to the superior rep and equipment the old server has over the newer server and thet get blocked and crited like crazy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xx." (Aug 18th 2017, 2:24am)

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Friday, August 18th 2017, 5:16am

yeah trump you right:
facing megawhales with 3 modesty etc isn't fun.
and i know it because they exists without the packs and they are not many but they are in the game...
so the pacs give other player a way o catch up with those whaales if players don't have the way to that they will quit at some time...
mtg has also formats what is fare better, it solves mutch moe problems then bannngs/restrictig cards, look yugioh for this.
in mtg there is only one format where they restrict cards(vintage) and this are the most powerfull, and woha in this format the meta is healthy nor they gain new players because nobody can pay the decks.
in legacy the same problem: dying because the costs....
if you only bann restrict cards things went like yougioh where decks only look at the strongest cards and puut them into the deck...
formats and a more balanced design will help out more...

• Activate Facebook