You are not logged in.

• "Alizeen9" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 4:32pm

increase boss picks

Increase boss picks from 10 to 20.
Often got nothing to do. Arena and league empty.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

riku

Common

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 5:15pm

+1 agree we need more to do in this game we need a update we need more players and we need better cards so non vip stand a chance against vip whales

• Activate Facebook

cylotte

Common

Date of registration: Jul 5th 2017

Friday, August 11th 2017, 4:05am

how about all 10 picks 2 times,
not 3 picks 2 times and 1 the rest

• Activate Facebook

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:52pm

Boss rewards haven't been updated since the beginning so the rewards are poor.
STILL I want to farm bosses cos got nothing to do very often.
Don't mind if shimmer dark forest got those increases if opal farming is the issue
But I strongly believe it isn't - let us farm all bosses if possible. If not - only shimer dark forest

• Activate Facebook

Thebosha

Common

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 9:08am

Increase the chances of meeting awakened bosses much higher, i have a bunch of cards that need enhancing but only way is tower and it takes 2 weeks to get opal there. The events that give you world cup balls ect u barely ever get an opal from them i have bp full of 4 different event pieces world cup,pegasus ect but never got the rare pieces to get an opal.

Seems to me that the game holds players back far to much, progression is so bad on kal even for whales because the lack of silver is incredible and the poor awards from bosses,fights,pvp,events holds the game in limbo. Just look at gsd rewards there terrible.

I never understand why whales spend so much just to win in gsd or post pvp because the rewards are so bad it must be an ego thing. I have spoken to whales and all agree that progression needs to be re done especially for non cash or low to mid cashers.
Most non cashers if they can progress faster with few more op cards would play power in pvp n gsd rather than have to go the cheap fairy or quillin way and this makes whales happy too because they want power v power.

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 5:41pm

Last week brought number of threads like mine but no response so far from people in charge.
Why?
Any constructive comment please?

Edit: I am awaiting reply from 'above' with Yes / No and explanation.

Thank you

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YatoGod" (Aug 16th 2017, 6:40pm) with the following reason: posted directly after self so merged into one post

• Activate Facebook